Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Nothing to Homunculus, again…

2 Likes

Squires Art for Refreshment Table that enable to set up food stall to sell food buff is good also. xD

1 Like

In a nutshell, Energy Blast turned from being non-existent into something viable. You still aren’t going to clear things with record DPS time with it, but you sure are going to clear things efficiently with it. The buff does make me wish that Energy Blast’s synergy be changed from Inquisitor to some other class, you won’t really have that much time to use Energy Blast in a Monk-Inquisitor build, but that’s just me.

2 Likes

more than one whole year waiting for justice for Templar and they do this:

:tired: why? just why?
And the garbage looking art for the Forge… 3min so that you can recall 1 party member, can not stack with more Templars on the same party, only if its on the same map.

1 Like

Dragontooth is basically its previous version with the increased range and width. Is the damage increase a +200 in sfr or x200 in sfr? still hope atleast they made it 20s cd because of turning to 1 OH.

Everything is very unstable and subject to change when implemented at ktos. Dont let your guard down and your hopes up!
Too premature to judge/celebrate.

Time to dust off the monk

1 Like

I really wish they’d just bring the synergy back to Divine Stigma. Krivis looks so bland now after all these changes… :tired:

Krivis’s Zaibas ARTs in kTest is currently bugged as well or I’m missing something, it is not dealing 3x more damage as said in the translations. The lack of overheats and tick rates also make the skill much worse at triggering Thunder Ark, and also makes its stagger effect useless at CC. I was hoping they take this opportunity to change things about Krivis (along with Monk of course, not sure why Palm Strike is now 2 overheats with the ARTs), but yeah, expectations dashed.

The ARTs that Physical Clerics got, me hoping some things will get reworked to accommodate the new ARTs with the class and all, its weird how all my good expectations of this patch fell to the floor while all my worst worries came true.

Judgment
Now a debuff on enemies. No longer causes enemies to take additional damage from Holy, all attacks you deal consider the enemy to be a Demon, cannot be used at the same time as [Judgment: Provoke], 10 sec duration

… inqui flames reduced to 3… added more flames as art… then inqui judgement becomes a buff…becomes BACK to a debuff via arts… I am confused but…I think so is IMC

3 Likes

Lucky cm 6 to 10 is cancel, cant imagine everyone gonna AOE cm,
To get new weapon

Btw when vvr update come to itos?? Why itos not part also from implemented stuff, always make player impatient

Muay Thai
Removes all existing effects, and now does the following:
+100% damage to enemies
+50% Physical Defense
+40% Critical Rate
+100% magic damage taken
Cooldown fixed to 30 seconds
Hmm…doesn’t say for Nak Muay Skils only…A potential Barb replacement?

the “REMOVES ALL EXISITING EFFECTS” concerns me, will it literally remove your buffs or just ignores it’s effects until the muay buff ends.
also, you can’t maximize the dmg ouputt with other buffs, it kinda kills synergy.
hoping im wrong.

1 Like

The art removes current, normal effects of the Muay Thai skill. It doesn’t touch your other buffs.

2 Likes

It actually looks really good, maybe it can be paired for Weekly Boss Raid specific builds like Doppel or Fencer builds. Something like Doppel-BB-Nak Muay or Fencer-Matador/Barb-Nak Muay. Especifically for high crit resistance bosses like plants/mutants where critting is very important.

Also,

If the cooldown is 30 seconds and duration is still 15 seconds, this would be actually BROKEN OP with Ram Muay Arts.

thank you for the clarification :slight_smile:

Does Hamaya with arts gets renewed and transformed into the light pillar with Entity?

New Crusader Art will be great. Having a skill that has huge SFR just to hit the damage cap everytime and basically waste DPS was stupid, with art it’s gonna be more effective.

Also putting Armadillo pet in what I suppose will be gacha cube is disgusting and simply a slap in the face for those who still have Armadillo vouchers and were waiting forever for those stupid Pig vouchers to disappear from content shop/AJ rewards.

1 Like

Half duration half hit interval mean same damage just faster

2 Likes

Finally
But they should buff it to 6%/lvl or back to 8%/lvl damage increase. At least, considering that you already lose a crit rate buff, and a couple of other things…

Cryo skills… really don’t deal that much. They did buff Rolling and Blast a little, but not much.
I mean… freeze debuff rarely works on endgame bosses, so I guess this circumvents that…

First it was Frost Cloud and Storm Dust, now it’s Frost Pillar and Sand Wall… no love for ice magic. Absolutely sad…
I would cry, but then they might try to turn my tears into sand too.

3 Likes

Im guessing lycan art allows double punch to be used.