Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

I would love new Mergen ARTS with more utility rather than straight up damage UP.

Like Archer’s Leap ARTS, simple but adds more life to your otherwise boring gameplay…

And true let’s face it, Arrow Sprinkle is perhaps a 1 pointer skill at best, not sure why they keep going on that direction in terms of Vaivora bow

Been playing Mergen for years and if they want a mobbing version of a new Vaivora bow, why not try a gimmick with Triple Arrow… With ataka+aiming and 40 AoE attack ratio that skill clears mobs so much

Kimonos/Yukatas :satisfaction:

3 Likes

This is what pisses me up the most.
Vaivora strength disparity is so great the market shows. (100 mil garbage Vaivora that’d never sell, which is all the 1h sword vaivora we got so far), vs the Fletcher / Pyro Vaivora.

Like wth? Those 2 classes are already top tier w/o Vaivora.

:satisfaction: Will it come to us or is exclusive for JTOS?

Imc why give more dex stat rather than str, we need buff damage % on str stat, better they balance it,i hate dex lol

Then how come Vaivora Rapier is still one of the cheapest Vaivora? More than anything else, the market price shows the hype/demand and not power.

easy answer, oversupply and every vaivora rapier seller want to quick cash it

1 Like

Exactly, it’s not really about the power level of the item but the class population.

but trinket garbage price become overprice now , because power level over 1300

because 1hand rarely drops compared to staff … like seriously everyday theres atleast 1-3 vaviroa staff drops …

Nowadays the population of archers is very small, I have no idea how the bow shuttle can still be worth so much

3 Likes

I want to know how much the IMC is going to do something on the falc. I see the other classes getting a huge buff and the falc, the same crap remains

If that ever happens, you will see almost everyone running the falc meta… Right now falc’s viability towards game content is mainly with the kind of support it offers, so if for example it suddenly becomes, or even nearly at par, with fletcher (will never happen I think) then people will be switching

IMO falcon has it’s pros and cons.

(Pro)
Mobbing (Party Raids, CM)
Large hitbox
AOEtarget
Good at Beast monsters
Good at Knocking down enemies (Small CC)
Mediocre in Bernice

(Con)
Not good at boss rush
CM boss
Field Boss
long interval of skills (but can use roosting still long cd)
No Special ART skill effects

Well its up to you how you use it I find it useful in CMs can clear fast.

Hope they can add skill ART like SONIC STRIKE that looks like BB’s control blade.

3 Likes

How to increase the dmg of Falconer? That’s actually quite easy you increase the dmg multiplier on Pre-Emptive Strike from 25% to something higher and boom you deal more dmg with falconer.

1 Like

make new bird with 3 slot weapon

2 Likes

Well that was already the case pre nerf. Pre emp used to hit like a truck

Well hype meta class are here now just like on my scout tree, Flagbots
are really famous in CM now that’s why I switch to rogue from corsair. But it’s fine
as long as all players doesn’t get brainwashed by meta today, there are still chance for
other class to join and avoid getting kick because of demand classes. #NoToClassDiscrimination

1 Like

with 2 is enough but they will put to donate box and u will have pay $$ for better pet
anyway they have problem to add pets to content