Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

28 Likes

IMC stop making me want to go rod again please. I swear everytime I turn around the rod-staff pvp meta changed

1 Like

This bow… Smh. Cmon. IMC

Hi all in future are seal are more viable to find? I mean now in tels price is 110m silver, thats expensive, in future are IMC will make easier to us to find seal??

more way to find, harder to find.

We have the chance from more content to get Seals now.

The only Seal related thing we miss from KTOS now is the Powder Gamble, but it cost many Powder and the chance is tiny. That will probably not make a noticeable difference. And KTOS also still has/had high Seal prices (a few days ago)

1 Like

what do u mean? we only get the same updates like after 2 months after them… Boruta seals drop from same contents like DCP,(higher stages) UphillVH,Outer sewers, and Kedorn Accessory Box.
Ktos had this update back in like April i think.

the powder Seal Gamble is only a recent update in KTOS which looks DOA to me since its u need to gamble a lot of nucle and sierra for 1 frags(10 to make 1 seal). since there are other ways to get boruta seal. Also the guild event is going on which may drop the price of Boruta Seals.

since many players will be making lv 3 seals…it may take a month or two to finally see a seal price drop to like ~50m?

Oh i mean… powder gamble is the only seal related thing we miss from ktos. and that is bad, yes.
edited above

Pretty sure some players want to try Lv5 Seals. And many still need Lv3
~50m maybe in far future

1 Like

More Rewards for TBL is a Welcome. But still need better rewards for weekly Ranks just like weekly Boss raid or Bernice.For Example: Rank1-3 :40000 badges rank4-rank25 :30k badges etc…

However something is better than nothing ,and better than 900 badges daily…it was just too low
Google Translated
Team Battle League rewards have been added .

• Depending on the outcome [ Kane Dora mysterious cube in the top - and the item is paid , when Victory 2 pcs , when defeated one will pay more . It is paid separately from the existing mercenary certificate .

• a mysterious cube cake Dora the top of the league in team battle one day six , you can get up to two .

• In addition , the change in class, regardless of victory or defeat when Team Battle League exit point 50 is acquired .

• Change the class to obtain a Team Battle League points is not possible to obtain more than a day, but obtained receive weekly point limit .

• the class change points obtained by the team battles the league is not possible to obtain the maximum points in the state .

is this daily? the Kedroan Box that gives seals? or is a match by match win base? atleast theres some reason for casual players to join TBL…

Meanwhile, God Smash is only 29124% with the mace effect… Yeah, IMC and their balancing of low CD skills via Vaivora weapons is just so bad.
It would be best to remove all skill effect boosts and just make the weapon effects class-specific (for example, all class x skill levels +2 & all class x skills deal 50% more damage) so the balance isn’t fked up and the skill effects aren’t patched by using a Vaivora ichor.

125k SFR?!
Hmm…
Courtesy of my guildies

As you can see,
Lv 15 Barbed 695% + 60% from lv 100 enhancement + 25% from lv 20 enhancement =1390%
1390% SFR x5hit x 5OH= 34750%

if we use vaivora bow +3 barbed
Lv 18 Barbed 799% + 60% from lv 100 enhancement + 25% from lv 20 enhancement = 1598%
1598% SFR x5hit x 5OH= 39950%

if we add new vaivora bonus barbed arrow +100% dmg,
39950% x2= 79900%

if we add barbed arrow gem + divine might = lv 20 barbed arrow
Lv 20 Barbed 869% + 60% from lv 100 enhancement + 25% from lv 20 enhancement = 1738%
against bleeding 1738+50%= 2607%
2607% SFR x5hit x 5OH= 65175%
65175% x2= 130350%

It doesn’t say 100% and 50% is final damage.

1738x5x5=43450
43450×2.5 from both vvr and bleeding = 108625

i dont know yet vaivora bow +100% final damage or not,
but bleeding is +50% final damage
similar to what ludo game use for computation

yeah but fake multi hit, this skill become snipe with overheat

Because that’s the only modifier. When you have multiple add damage like vvr, bleed, card and everything +% add damage…all will be additive before you calculate your final sfr. Imc already mentioned any final damage modifier will exclusively stated as final damage.

hmm, teamtrees 125k sfr computation is off then

Fake multihit? Which one? The barbed arrow 5 times have several fake damage??

Sry i noob here

It means it calculates a single number and divides that by the number of hits. Compared to, say, covering fire, where it calcs each individual hit as its own damage.

1 Like

Fake multi-hits also go all or nothing in terms of criting. If the first hit splat is critical they will all be (and the reverse is also true)

1 Like

because imc is so obsessed with that skill, even with that change no one would put lvl 15, that skill max is 1 it always has been. There are many other useful and better skills but keep insisting with that one, the crow’s bow was bad and add to that that it is the only one with ART that is disgusting.
If you want the bow to be profitable and balanced, you should initially start with the class and its arts … that’s why I don’t expect anything and everything they do disappoints

:tired:

1 Like