Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Inquisitor. The art is an insult.

6 Likes

I think it’s Alchemist ART cuz you can buy potions cheaper from the market or just take for free from PP shop or other events. Poor Alchie needs a rework.

4 Likes

For those who are curious about Rexipher’s and Marnox’s wing accessories I guess (probably does not reflect the actual look in-game, like how the glow from Little Twinkle Star wing accessory does not show)

10 Likes

I want those Rexipher wings!

3 Likes

In short, the develepment team is planing to design some contents like Tower Defense, Coop Survival, Asynchronous Battle, and Idle Game. These are just thoughts at this moment, with no further detailed information.

New set options of the upcoming episode 12 legend gears will be varied into two aspects, one for
more general use, and the other for more specialized use (raid, boss, PvP). General options will be less effective yet suitable on every occasion, while specialized options will be quite strong in particular content.

6 Likes

Damn, Dragoon so forgotten that not even for this gets mentioned :tired:
Dragon Fall ARTS its truly garbage tier

4 Likes

I also wonder why no one mentions the ranger barrage art which boosts a dmg skill you never use since even its 2x SFR is still too low AND its condition is just unnecessary

1 Like

in my humble opinion, the best art in the whole game is:

Spoiler

Capturar

hahaha…

1 Like

while based block power is 50% dmg reduction… with that arts, it become 100% when recieve gun atk type?

1 Like

The worst Art is the Chaplain Art for Visible Talent.

The reason is that

1. Visible Talent is without any effect in PVP without the Art because of balance issues with accumulating damage over 10 seconds to hit enemies, while other classes are ok to oneshot you
  2. The Art is utter garbage in PVE. Monsters basically have 0 block [except for a few exceptions(102 if we exclude ET/Bernice/guild mission/instanced dungeon mobs), that have up to 450 block] and a really low evasion value[the majority(5/6) has less than 400 evasion], meaning that you gain an additional damage output per hit of less than your naked attack value in most cases.

It’s even worse when we consider that Chaplain has to chase down an enemy to hit him to gain anything from this, and no skill to restrict the enemy in PVP.

4 Likes

Yep, I agree with you about Goon’s ART
But as a tanker of Boruta’s guild raid, I had to learn it because I have to stay still in one spot :joy:

1 Like

you know, that art is kinda good at pvp, due remove dmg accumulates by basic atk. Meaning all skill from other class can gain its ability, even long range skill and not lock to chaplain skill only.

1 Like

of course, but on its own it’s terrible.
You have to pay to even use the skill in PVP is what makes it horrible in PVP.

Imagine you have to learn an extra Art for every damage skill you have to be able to use it in PVP, and the effect of the skill is then changed to be completely inrecognizable of what the skill normally did.

thats the basic idea of art -_- to get the skills stronger or modified and ofc with cost. the thing is chap one is still good(thought the additional damage is highly doubt) for pvp against heavy blocker/dodger,very situational like dragoon or murmillo art mention above

now tell me when would you rather die 3 times in a row in 3 minute so you can waste your team soul crystal or your priest ressurection just to get 30% dmg up for the next 3 minute?? and that buff isnt even including yourself?? saying this even make me afraid they will just lazy-fix it by only implementing the buff to the zealot as well.thats gonna be new level of meme.

i know martyr is a dying wish but at least dont make it a silly dying wish…
plus fanaticism gonna change that will let yourself heal which means less chance to die

meh, dont mind this
ktos community doesnt even give a dam about this one class.or any physical cleric to begin with.
just give inquisitor 3 more fire in the next art.

1 Like

The hilarious point is that Inquisitor first had 5 flames, then they reduced it to 3 and then make you buy an art to increase it to 6 this time.

If they make a new art on the fire, maybe we can see a fire that actually starts before an enemy dies, for example you have a chance of 20% on every hit to summon a flame.
This would be really useful as it would allow you to summon 6 flames on one spot and in PVP to damage enemies simply by hitting them.

This aside, the flames are actually quite powerful if they are not spread across the whole screen because every flame can hit up to 5 enemies at once and lasts for 5 seconds, meaning it can get off at least 12 consecutive hits on enemies inside the flame (up to 14 including delay).
Every flame works with 100% base attack and is affected by every card,buff on yourself and debuff on the enemy that affects physical damage.
This means that the new Inquisitor attribute that boosts physical damage also strengthens the flames, on top of the Smite buff, the Guardian Saint boost (Irredian/Boruta Seal), additional damage from buffs like Blessing, Monks new Golden Bell Shield,Zealots Fanaticism,etc.

The downside is probably that they can crit, thus might involuntarily trigger Ataka effect in the progress xD

I don’t know if it was mentioned but btw I read something that they want the new arts to be the kind that completly changes the skill and not the kind that just makes it powerful…

I think arts should have been that in the first place. Like some arts could just give different elements to a skill somewhat like rubric…They messed it up when they made arts that made skills more op than the original skill imo.
For example imo prominence art should have a downside of half damage or something ( but most likely the original skill should be strengthened first… XD ) to make it feel equal but different.

At this point i think it is a good pvp art too ( especially if we get the latest chap updates )…my main problem is rather that it’s too short…It is only good for those who can burst out damage in that short time…and it won’t be your chaplain itself for sure…

3 Likes

No, the worst ARTs is the Rune cast ARTs. Current in the game cloth armor is totally useless. The effect is close to the same as using leather equipment, also this game has 5 class 4 of them is physical and has 2 types only that does magic damage, wizards and magic clerics.

2 Likes

Yeah many Arts are really bad… I dont know what Imc was thinking when making some.

My vote for the worst one(s):

It was clear that they wanted to make Thaumaturge better at content which does not require Looting Chance, but then again, its not like Thaum is very good at other content besides CMs… On top of that, each of the Brain Arts has 5 levels… a mere 10 Str-Dex or Int-Spr per Art lvl is just not worth the cost in my opinion.

1 Like

That moment when Inquisitor’s Torture Expert attribute is much more worthy of being an “Arts System” attribute than its special Arts Attribute at much less the investment cost.

:satisfaction:

2 Likes

Meaning imc taught inq player how to be smarter.