Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Sorry, you are right. I edited that.

I feel the same about “the lack of skill points”. There is a lot of skill combo synergy even within the same build that are lost because “Skill A is just too good” and “Skills B and C have a nice combo, but I don’t have enough skill points after spending 15 on Skill A”.

If Dievdirbys is still the same, I can’t wait to see how my lvl 14 Statue of Goddess Laima interacts with these cooldown changes. There’s also the Dahlia set to consider. It’s things like these that make me glad I’ve stuck with this stupid Druid/Diev/Inqui Ripper Cooldown Reduction build.

You will not believe the amount of times I’ve become frozen, petrified, asleep, silenced, or stunned during the startup animation of Ripper. If the actual attack portion of the skill happens sooner, that would be helpful.

haha me too, Constantly petrified when ripper in raid vasi

Yeah, for once Physical Clerics actually got an intern that felt like the guy at least tried to understand the classes before doing their class balancing. At the very least, its impossible to say that Physical Clerics (no matter the build combination) aren’t viable anymore once this patch rolls by (no guarantee IMC won’t change anything, though :crazy_face:).

Oh yeah this part also makes me worry. I swear IMC just had to be vague about this part, like, how much increase in damage does it give and how long is “a while”. Given that the 5s buff only appears when Golden Bell Shield’ is on cooldown, Monks will have to use default Golden Bell Shield first at least once to put it on cooldown so default Golden Bell Shield is important too.

Guys, do you now if recipes will still be needed in the future for Giltine/Vasilisa raid Party mode (next patch)? They said they will change the needs of Legend Raid, but nothing about the recipes that needs Legend Raid.
The most logical thing to do was changing the recipes that use Legend raids to use normal Raid Portal, but i don’t know how they have made this in KTOS

[Miko Vaivora]
-If [Great Blessing: Honor] (atk buff) does not appear after using Omikuji, the targets will be granted [Great Blessing: Peace] in addition to the buff that did appear for the same duration.
-[Great Blessing: Peace] increases ATK by 2.5%.
-If a target already has [Great Blessing: Peace], it is not refreshed.
-If the buff applied by Omikuji is not [Great Blessing: Honor] (atk buff) or [Great Blessing: Hope] (crit/blockpen/acc buff), then the cooldown of Omikuji is reset.
-You cannot refresh or change the currently active Omikuji buff.

[Level 4 Vaivora]
-Kagura’s cast time is changed to 15 seconds, and the buff will stay active even if the cast is canceled for any reason.
-Kagura’s buff grants +4% to +8% increased final damage based on how long it was casted for.
-Any items or skills that modify casting skills have no effect.

7 Likes

ktest patch

2 Likes

Is … is sadhu actually saved … ?

You can literally use Spirit Form and transform into full werewolf on that spirit to cause mayhem from a distance if you wanted to, or spam Spirit Form Art and shoot your stand repeatedly.

2 Likes

explain please, I am intrigued

Basically, the player casts all his/her skills on the spirit in default Spirit Form (or Out-of-Body, or whatever the name of the skill is now), so you can use Lycanthropy and go Full Lycanthropy werewolf on the spirit to give your fellow enemies a jumpscare while your main body hides in a corner.

2 Likes

Maybe Chaplain works well with new Sadhu or not, IDK

Now i realized Yone of League of Legends is Sadhu v:

5 Likes

IMC Class-making modus operandi as always … When out of ideas, turn to some random Korean lore that no one knows so they can make up whatever they want (laughs in Tiger Hunter and Blossom Blader) :rofl:.

Day 1 of some digging around (since my KTest account was bricked), some questions to answer:

Crusader:

• They didn’t notice that anything’s wrong with this haha …

rtnrnn

Monk:

• New Energy Blast takes a second to charge and 2 seconds to finish AKA 1315% x 20 with a hit rate of 1 hit per 0.1 seconds.
  • Monk’s “new” Liberation Art is really just Golden Bell Shield’s mechanic recycled as an art, but with that said, it seems like the reset doesn’t really require you to have Golden Bell Shield on cooldown.
  • Default Golden Bell Shield is changed to its previous iteration AKA 50% Monk skill damage for 10 seconds. IMC, is it so hard to include proper descriptions in your patch notes?

TreeOfSavior_20211022_060608

Zealot:

• New Blind Faith skill animation literally looks like you just shat out a huge Lethargic skill effect:

nrtrtn

Its a little hard to check stuff out since I don’t have my KTest account anymore and thus information of the patch’s finer details is hard to find. With that said, about Sadhu …

Sadhu on default Out-of-Body looks like you’re on a stealth mission to defeat your enemies from afar while Sadhu on Out-of-Body art just looks like you’re sending JoJo stands at your enemies

From what I’ve observed, whenever using Sadhu skills while using the Out-of-Body art, you send your spirit out to run to your enemies and that spirit will use the Sadhu skills you use automatically. Sadhu seems like quite a decent class with some fun shenanigans they can pull off, though the CC of Sadhu skills seems to be by chance (like, 80% to CC) instead of a full 100% if it lands, so that’s a little weird, and that it feels like there’s not enough skill points to go around (to be honest, that’s an issue I’ve observed with most of the Cleric DPS classes now).

Is Sadhu truly saved … ? Stay tuned on the next episode of How Many Times Can A Class Die: Sadhu Edition!

51b1b47f5687471cdadf506880a650b2318a5bc3_2_517x342

7 Likes

another 2hbow class! yey
download (2)

At least for once, Sadhu is back on the path of “mechanically unusual subclass” compared to its more straightforward counterparts, barring maybe Plague Doctor and magic-based Chaplains. It’s a shame that this is only happening now, years after I have given up on Sadhu and magic dps Cleric in general.

Even so, I didn’t have much faith in IMC’s ability to make Sadhu interesting, especially after the questionable Vaivora weapon they created for it. Maybe there is hope yet for classes in need of buffs the most.

2 Likes

Does this mean it is still possible to infinite Energy Blast?
I like my Kamehameha.

Meanwhile…
Where are my Druid buffs?

Not possible to infinite Energy Blast anymore, seems like they really removed Nirvana. Kinda funny that Nirvana buff’s name is called Moksha and IMC deleted Moksha on Monk while introducing a new skill called Moksha as well to Sadhu.

Seems like you might have to wait 5 months for the next Cleric patch.

what class synergies does Sadhu appear to have? Can you use binatio with the clones OOB to do long range slaps, or is it more of a magic caster class, like a burst delivery system?

Can’t say for sure since I don’t have the hands-on with the classes (not that many people testing too), but it seems like a pretty standalone burst DPS class with some CC and utility.

You can directly control your spirit during default Out-of-Body (probably can Binatio during it, but no one tested that for me to say for sure) but it feels like the only benefits are being able to attack and scout around safely from afar, and being able to pass through obstacles. From what I’ve observed, without the art and being in Out-of-Body state, the game forces you into Out-of-Body so you can use Sadhu skills (I may be wrong here). With the Out-of-Body art, your spirits simply shoot out and use your Sadhu skills for you so you don’t need that Out-of-Body set-up.