Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Two new BGMs for the White Witch’s Forest Raid:

10 Likes

why i cant upload image…

anyway plot twist: pbeta 2h sword is weaker than vaivora, according to ktos forum

I would assume that 40% works as an additive modifier. In which case the vaivora being better wouldn’t be really surprising. BB/doppel/barbarian already pack a lot of additive modifiers (gung-ho, frenzy, deeds of valor, 10% from wastrel trinket on bleeding enemies,cards…) so another 40% wouldn’t be that impactful, especially if some of those skills already hit the damage cap.

The dagger is likely in the same place, at least for classes that actually have dedicated daggers.
And assuming it works on main hand skills as well, it will be good for fencers and matadors too…if only because it would be the first dagger with a special useful ability they can actually make use of.

i heard that evasion will be nerfed and the blue add dmg reduction will scale better is it true?

not sure about evasion nerf, but they give bosses actually accuracy…

so what do you think is evasion still good with pve? for a class with no eva buff or flat dmg reduction is better?

it’s actually help on casual mode raid.

wedding bow skin

i cant upload image…

btw @crevox, why you translated it to Pbeta weapons? i checked https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/7160125 , its called Glacier weapons

Glacier fragment

Collect 30 glacier fragment to choose a Glacier Unique Weapon Recipe

2 Likes

In the game files, it’s labeled as pbeta

Should be called Glacier i guess, since Pbeta is the boss instead.

1 Like

which one is the official then? glacier or pbeta?

a very provocative thumbnail
deleted url

6 Likes

That dude took 2 minutes to cover a weapon description I was able to read in 10 seconds or less. :confused:

2 Likes

In the files, they’re referred to as Pbeta weapons. You can also look at the weapons themselves and see that they are clearly themed around Pbeta, not the witch. IMC officially named the items “Glacier” weapons, but they are still “Pbeta” weapons in that they look like Pbeta.

Glacier is what IMC decided to call them. You can of course call them whatever you’d like. My translation post was being worked on while KTEST was still down for maintenance and I just went with the first name I saw.

3 Likes

The name of the series is Glacier in game.

Most of the Glacier weapons got nerfed when the patch arrived in kLive server yesterday. Those who still think Vaivora gears become worthless after the addition of Glacier series have no idea at all.

6 Likes

Quick overview of KLIVE changes for the special effects on Glacier weapons. The stats of the weapons were not changed. Weapons not mentioned were not changed.

Crossbow
Now triggers every 5th attack instead of every 4th attack.

Pistol
Now debuffs 5 enemies instead of 1, but the damage bonus was lowered from 60% to 40%.

Musket
Damage bonus lowered from 50% to 30%.

Dagger
Damage bonus lowered from 30% to 20%.

Two-Handed Mace
Damage bonus lowered from 35% to 30%.

Two-Handed Spear
Damage bonus lowered from 40% to 30%.

One-Handed Sword
Critical damage bonus lowered from 20% to 15%.

Two-Handed Sword
Damage bonus lowered from 40% to 30%.

EDIT:
Staff
Damage bonus lowered from 70% to 60%. (thanks @Hmmmm )

15 Likes

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/11002023
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/11002023

Staff 70% to 60%

8 Likes

I don’t understand why they put specific instance/zone/raid based effects to armors. Are they planning future items to be effective in where you get them?

yes, glacier armor will be very useful for ice witch legend raid

The developers roadmap specifically stated that they will diversify equipment choices specialized on specific content : https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=2003

Check the specific point called " Item Option Variation"

We already have boss specific equipment (wanderer set) and now raid specific equipment (glacier set), all that’s missing are the PVP specific sets.

1 Like

Caught one of the KR streams with the weapon tooltip, it mentioned except for non cooldown skills for the critical damage part.

reep i saw it wrongly