Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Okay so camp food effects are halved…

No more buffs from thau enchanter alt when entering CM…

Hmm

1 Like

Sorry I worded it incorrectly. For the bow, you need to leap to activate the stacks, and then use attacks to trigger the increase dmg.

Whereas, say the musket, you just need to attack with musket or TH skills to both activate and trigger the stacks.

My qualm is that the bow should just have trigger and activation requirements similar to the musket. Say use Mergen/Ranger skills. Lower the % dmg to the same as musket and conditions the same as well if ya want it to be “balanced”

At the moment the use of leap to activate feels bad.

2 Likes

Just to clarify, does this mean Hoplite’s Pierce skill or does it mean pierce type skills? Sounds like shitty if it’s only for Hoplite Pierce

1 Like

the way i understand it

1. you leap once to get 5 stack buff (will be worse if your leap is lv 5,because then you need to run back to your target so your ataka will reach them before continuing to step 2 below)
  2. you do some attack skill just to eat 1 buff and active +60%dmg for 1 second
  3. your NEXT attack skills enjoy that +60% dmg (dunno how many skills can be spammed during that 1 second duration, or eat buff-skill-eat buff-skill, looks like on-off buff, will break the flow of combo if you want to maximize the buff)

based on my experience using scout: cloaking arts which trigger 3sec cloak, that feel too short. This pbeta bow 1 sec duration is even shorter

need to wait video confirmation though

1 Like

Wait…does this affect fencer skills… they all has lower than 15s cooldown

1 Like

well i don’t know where you got the hoplite from the description since your quote clearly says it increases pierce skill damage and not just hoplite

what they did with the leap is similar to what happened to the maces with heal

1 Like

@crevox btw when new legend weapon will spawn in ktos and in itos? So i can consider to make varna weapon or set :smiley:

1 Like

My understanding is:

1. You leap, you get 5 stacks with a 10 second duration.
  2. You attack, it triggers a stack (you go down to 4 stacks). And you gain 60% dmg for 1 second.
  3. If you attack with that 60% increase, and it triggers another stack ( you go down to 3 stacks) and you gain another 1 second of 60%.
  4. Repeat until its over.

I don’t think it has an on/off kinda thing.

Whereas the musket, sounds like you get 1 stack every time you use a musket/th skill. The stack buff lasts 5 seconds. When you get 3 stacks, you get 50% increased damage for 5 seconds. Then the whole stacking/buff resets and you needa get back up to 3 stacks etc.

2 Likes

Hoplite have a skill called Pierce.

2 Likes

I wish they made this 20s so rod-dagger can be an option for some wizards

1 Like

The question is: “do this affect all skills with a base CD lower than 15 seconds” or “do this affect all skills that require a dagger with a base CD lower than 15 seconds”?

1 Like

Yeah, this dagger would be nice for Retiarius, but at the moment the only damage it boosts is the damage of Dagger Finish, not Trident Finish,Disarm or Blandir Cadena.

1 Like

No new shield for healers? sad …

1 Like

well, maybe for more universal user, they can only use archer base class skill to trigger it. If they put the trigger at mergen skills, it become mergen-only bow

prepare to see a lot of archer bunny hopping at cm

2 Likes

are you sure its 50 sierra stone required to craft each?? dam
how about 2h weapon??

i was thinking dam its a good skin, but then the crafting cost surprised me

also can you explain about the changes of buffs removal when buffer-characters not in party?is it really a buffer-character or actually buffer-team? and if the characters need to be in party does it have to be in the same map?

1 Like

well to compensate now the two maces revolve around heal u.u

1 Like

Just put one of the 6 other healer mace in your off hand :distinguished:

1 Like

Well, Crevox capitalized the word Pierce in his translation. One of Hoplite’s skill is called Pierce, if you aren’t aware yet.

2 Likes

아래의 파티원 버프는 시전자가 파티에 포함되지 않았을 때 유예시간(20~30초) 뒤에 해제됩니다.

The buff will be removed after a certain period of time (20-30 seconds) if the caster is not in the party.

Meaning party-hopping to buff or buffing with a side account and leaving the party is no longer possible.
Sadly this change came without any balance to the affected classes to make them more appealing for actual content participation, so while the developers seem to be aware that some buffs are good while their classes are not, their solution was to simply remove the ability to use a side character to buff rather than to present a new class concept to make said classes more viable outside of specific builds.

2 Likes

they’ve patched this in diev class, diev need in the same party for buff not dissapear

1 Like