Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Isn’t the non-cooldown on the dagger?

Edit: Yeah, it’s on the dagger.

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/11002020

2 Likes

Hey guys, so when do You think the class balance patch Will hit our servers?

come back in 3+ months.

3 Likes

I think this month already comes something like changes in physical clergy

Is there going to be new Legendary gear or is it safe to invest un varna gear? Tried to search for that info but couldnt find any

There is no new Legend Gear yet.
They will come someday ofc. And probably take pretty long until we get them.

Make/Buy VarnaArmor+11 VarnaWeapon+16

2 Likes

Half of July maybe.
I hope that fixes Aspergillium.

2 Likes

I have a doubt: Does this means that increase the damage on any skill that has a Spear as a requirement? or Any skill used while equiped with a spear? For example Highlander/Barbarian can use any weapon. Would those get buffed too?

It should work with any skill. I tried it with Pierce and Stabbing since those have no weapon requirement and those definitely got the damage increase.

1 Like

when will Shinobi and BM + SR changes will come in IToS? :slight_smile:

But Pierce and Stabbing are both Spear skills (even though you can use it with another weapon) or did you try with another weapon?. I want to know if for example I use Skyliner (which is not a Spear skill) with a Spear would that get the buff?

any more info about nak muay?
is the buff make he decend? or worse? (iknow sfr buffed still kinda curious about the change)

Anyone know about the latest sorcerer’s build on weapon & armor? I know there is a new vaivora rod in Ktos that build for sorcerer but is it worth to use?

Can I get a link of the most recent class rebalancing patch?

I think this is the lastest

1 Like

Well, just because they’re under a spear-wielding class doesn’t necessarily mean they’re spear skills. I went ahead and tried it with Highlander skills anyway, and the damage bonus did apply.

I did take a quick look at the changes, but they don’t really make sense to me. It seems like Muay Thai was changed to a buff that randomly procs a Nak Muay skill when you use basic attacks…which I’m not sure how that’s good in any way. The SFR of all Nak Muay skills was buffed, but I don’t think it’s still enough.

1 Like

It seems like they purposely changed Nak Muay into a basic attack character with this change, since you can decrease the CD time of Muay Thai when dealing critical hits, meaning you will have to continue to basic attack to proc down the CD time of Muay Thai as much as possible.
This means it has overall less synergy with other classes that are focused on using attack skills (which is the majority of Swordsman classes), leaving the less-wanted classes like Templar,Peltasta,Hoplite,Retiarius as the best build options, followed by Barbarian and Blossom Blader (one hand sword build with Wastrel Sword ichor to proc 2x crit as most Nak Muay skills are strike attacks).
It even enables odd builds like Retiarius>Nak Muay>Blossom Blader with Sword+Dagger focus, but the question is if these builds have any viability outside of PVP content like GTW…

With that said, it seems that every tree now has at least one class that is focused on basic attacks except for the Wizard class, where I could see a possible rework of Bokor in that way so that Effigy becomes a basic attack stance buff like Double Punch or Limacon that attacks cursed/hexed enemies when pressing the basic attack button.

1 Like

oh man, AA build again? cleric AA is already bellow heck it even have more sfr than nak muay…
idk what build for NM anymore, previously i go BB>dopel>NM

Can anyone tell me if the balance patch(the one with the canoneer buff) is already out of Ktest?

Yes, It’s live on Ktos. I think it has been for a few weeks now.

1 Like