Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Thanks!!
(TwentyCharacters)

So 8 gem sockets for skill gems, which is about 2 gems per class. Not bad, but also not that good.
Iā€™m more interested in how many vaivora weapon ichors a normal build can equip. Maybe ichors will be free and can be equipped on every weapon/sub-weapon (including shields & trinkets), otherwise I see a potential problem ahead.

Good thing you donā€™t have to equip 2 per class. I myself plan on using 4 Shadowmancer+1 Featherfoot gems. Rest to be decided later. Having 8 skill gems is definitely an improvement in my opinion. Currently the weapon gems are very rarely worth using, so most players only use monster gems in the 4 armour slots anyways.

Anyone got an updated video of the latest SR builds/changes showcase in KTOS right now? Thanks and more power!

It top fencor sometimes mainly due to typing of the week.
Is really naturalā€¦
Strike vs slash

does anyone knows what will happen with the potential of items that will be transformed into goddess tier? there will be a bonus?
I know some of TRA and ENH will be inherited, but what about the potential?

Wondering about the usage of same type of weapon as a swappable option, an exemple:
Blossom Blader and Highlander vaivoras - Doppel skills work with both of them, but crossguardā€™s reversal slash will be casted? what about the area attack of the blossom slash? both of the vaivora effects will work even if thereā€™s no change in the weapon type?

Hackapell and Highlander vaivoras are easy to figure out since hakka skills donā€™t work with 2h swords, but in the case of two weapons of the same type, does anyone know how they will work?

other examples:
-Fletcher and Mergen vaivora
-Arbalester and Quarrel Shooter
-Sheriff and Bullet Marker
the list goes on

Goddess equipment is character bounded, and the enhancement value does not decrease even when failing on Enhancement . Thus, there is no potential.

But iā€™m still a little confused about this goddess equipment, what do they mean by ā€œsome of the ENH and TRA inherits the goddess equipment.ā€ It was by extreme luck that i got my glacia to +21 and now thisā€¦

most likely that players can transfer their enhancement and transcendence to Goddess-grade equipment since itā€™s level 440. The only differences is that Goddess equipment is what somewhat better for long-term investment.

haha welcome to TOS, get used to disposable equips every 6 months XD

1 Like

Sapper Vaivora when :tired:

They did mention that vaivoras for every class are planned but are being released step by step. Might not actually even be working on Sapper VV yet but- we should see one someday. Maybe not if it is common class? Who knows.

any of the common classes got vaivora as of now?

Chrono has one, which was also changed a little bit on the same ktest patch. So itā€™s quite likely that common classes will get vaivora too (and really more of a question of when)

assuming Nak Muay become common class, it has vaivora too.

Since Sapper wasnā€™t included in the last wave of balances, they will not release the vaivora before it becomes at least balanced. My guess is that they will work out something about the STR/INT problem first and then release the new vaivoras in a batch once the common classes are released in June or July.

Plague Doctor, Priest, Rangda, Chronomancer, Nak Muay all got vaivoras already.

Goddess equipment has random stats like savinose, so no more random stat ichors required.
It seems possible to increase the values with additional engraving of stats, meaning you will be able to increase the stats rather than switching to new gear once there is a level cap boost.
As long as they cap the upgrade/transcendence accordingly, it will be easy to just release a new cap on the equipment with a new patch that increases the level cap.

Since this equipment is charbound, it makes sense, itā€™s still a lot of investment for multiple characters, but you will be able to feel the improvemnt for the character you made it for.

All effects of all vaivoras equipped will be active at all times, so there should be no problem here.
The only point thatā€™s unclear to me as of now is how block will be affected, maybe youā€™ll still need to have x + shield equipped as main set to use active block via C button, or maybe you will have block enabled as active and passive option regardless where you put your shield.
Iā€™m confused what will happen to classes like Hackapell who have dagger and shield attributes, will they be both active if you equip both a shield and a dagger?

1 Like

If you have double set, then all values from both sets are halved IIRC (e.g. both swords will grant half attack; dagger will grant half subweapon attack; shield will grant half defense). So no problems here, as the dagger will grant 30% of the halved dagger attack (15% in the end), and shield will grant 15% of halved shield def (7.5% in the end), so in average it is like ā€œ22.5% of subweapon average valuesā€. Then: 2 daggers = 30%; dagger + shield = ~22.5% (considering shield def = dagger subweapon atk, since this is not true then the % flows abit); 2 shields = 15%.

the real question is ā€¦ what skill sapper vaivora would enhance ā€¦ irs probably gonna be theat stockade thingy gahahaha

I hope ti will add new skill just like Cluster Bomb.

Summon ā€œTrapā€
summons femboi who can attract and lure enemies into your traps. Increase the damage taken by allured enemies by 100% of all Sapper skills.

3 Likes

I got a better one for sapper

Vaivora 1 Black Powder: using claymore provides a buff that allows +2 additional hits from all skills.

Vaivora 4 Detonate: final damage increases by 50% per trap detonated.

:joy: