Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

those “debuffs” from weapons are for everyone?

i mean… wat

Staff+pistol+pike = boruta one shot

By the time we get this update, debuffs will only apply on a per party basis.

i can tell the white witch is regular card
but those master cards are legend cards rite?
or are they really letting us having 120 main stat now cause that seems a big move

also 2h mace effect win in term of duration and sustainability but sucks in term of %

ah ok, but assuming everyone will probably use this setup, this will be a huge damage increase

My only question is: once its released the legend version, will varna be forgot like velcoffer was?

no, those are green card, 30k merc badge each

Found this on discord ToS. Original founder: Fenatte
The new Mauy Thai change for the Swordsmen Nak Muay class.

At a quick glance, seems to be a proc rate of 50% for activating the skills per auto attack. If u count the auto animation while looking at the debuffs proccing at the top, there was 12-13 auto animations and 6 debuffs popped up during that time. This doesnt even count the one knee hit that doesn’t have a debuff effect.

6 Likes

Nobody asked for Ardito to get the stupid Critical Shot mechanics from Ranger. NOBODY WANTED THAT.

Also they nerfed the SFP on all Ardito skills to compensate for that? We needed QoL improvements and overheats, not this nonsense.

4 Likes

In context.

I can see doing something like it for a class like shinobi or outlaw, but ardito actually had a pretty interesting kit without such a gimmick… it just lacked the sustained DPS to make it shine.

Nerfing the Ardito sfr was such a bad idea imo…

One thing I’d like to point out about the new stack mechanic: The dmg increase from the new mechanic works with skill from other classes.

No stacks:

10 stacks:

Not good enough to justify the sfr nerfs though…

On an unrelated note, the speed you move while in Burrow:

5 Likes

I was innocent in thinking that they would do something different with the maces in addition to that I liked the one hand mace but I expected something more offensive to the two hand mace u.u

3 Likes

I feel you. I was hoping to finally have some maces that didn’t have to do with Exorcist or Mass Heal/Heal.
Really wanted a better version of the Asio Mace or something…

2 Likes

Same… these heal maces are so boring now…

3 Likes

Doesn’t Pbeta Crossbow have it?

I really don’t like how the bow forces using our only defensive skill to increase damage, whereas other weapons are just straight increase damage without that kind of trigger effect.

1 Like

hi,can you give out some info on the new backstab and faint?is backstab dmg good without the dmg increase when crit from behind?and how does the new faint works?

Appears to be 2 separate effects. The second being: “When you use an attack skill…”

So I assume it’s based on bow-related skill damage like some of the others, just less class specific since there are more classes which can use bows.

Wow the Pbeta Weapons looks Cool and awesome !!!
An rather amazing skin rather than jsut pink or rainbow like Vaivora or cute Weapons we been getting for a While.
So its Fresh.

and

Pbeta Two-Handed Sword

STR ▲157
Critical Rate ▲511
AoE Attack Ratio ▲3

The damage of any skill that has a 20 second or higher base cooldown is increased by 40%.

i just noticed mostly all skills of BB and doppel got higher CD time(higher than 20sec) , wow this is good
and Good to see finally Nak Mauy getting an Uplift .ITS ABOUT TIME BOY!!
the MEME CLASS is alive …

Multiple people have pointed out the crossbow is missing. Sorry, I knew I was going to forget one.

Pbeta Crossbow

STR ▲102
DEX ▲110
Evasion ▲312

Every 4th attack, your damage dealt is increased by 100%. The damage dealt by Legend set bonuses is not included in the total number of attacks.

It’s very possible that having the specific weapon equipped is required to gain any damage bonus from the debuff, but it is unclear at this time. If this was the case, then any “swapping” or party benefit would be nullified.

They are green cards.

6 Likes

Do you know if we need to hit the magic circle skill to debuff targets? Or just casting any magic circle skill (and if debuff is out of CD ofc) instantly debuffs up to 20 nearby targets?

1 Like