Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Nak Muay thread - welcome to the Muay Thai gym!

Sorry but I tried Nak Muay and it really feels like the worst class in whole swordman tree now.

The skills retained their AoE size but they don’t give any extra AoE atk ratio and all of them depends on AoE atk ratio. Using Centaurus cards and +AoE atk ratio gears make you hit at most 5~6 mobs which is a riddiculous amount compared to most skills in Re:Build getting super high +Aoe atk ratio bonuses or fixed targets count instead.

The damage is also super low even when considering the dps against a single target. The damage is riddiculously low when compared to Highlander’s Skyliner that deals 416% * 4 against bleeding targets or even Moulinet that deals 312% * 5 against targets with Crown debuff. Not to mention the SP cost is riddiculously high for a skill that requires constant spamming to deal any damage. Highlander is just a superior option in every aspect.

As to answer your question, Muay Thai buff is mostly for killing bosses and provides a nice burst when doing so. I think it’s the best tool in Nak Muay class and deserves to be maxed. Taking out a few points from the damage skills doesn’t lower their skill factor as much as those extra seconds can provide when using the buff. Do note however that it’s a still lackluster skill with a lot of cooldown and will be mostly wasted if you (for example) get knocked back by the boss without pain barrier on. It’s also very SP intensive and will most of your SP during those 15 seconds.

1 Like

idk, for my build nak fit well, i m with 13 aoe attack ratio so i can hit about 8 to 10 mobs with any skill anyway… so i will keep it on my build

thanks for the opinion about the muay thai buff. also, i hope they buff the ratio haha.

hey guys,

i’m trying to play nak muay it’s one of my favorite classe of the game but i feel like he’s so useless now.

Low damage, High mana consumation + auto attack useless now any tips for it or i juste have to cry cause the nak muai is dead?

At present Nak needs a buff.
It suffers from episode 12 right now as well. By suffer I mean, its Art attribute is severely hindered by the increase in crit resist of episode 12 enemies. This makes it take much longer, if at all, to reset the cooldown of Muay Thai.
The class also suffers from not having higher SFR’s like all the other classes that got buffed.

Remember that Nak’s skills are meant to be chained/combo-ed for the bonus damage.

Basically at present if you like Nak so much, you’re going to have to wait till they buff the class to see some good results. They haven’t done that yet in any of the current Ktest patches, so… However, with new Arks & accessories coming it can help to bring Nak Mauy higher. Though the same could be said for all the other classes.

Best I can say is hang in there, like most of the non-meta players who are waiting for buffs. Find what you like about the class and build around it. The main point of the game is to have fun. If you are having fun things will fall into place eventually.

thx for reply ^^ i do have fun but it’s frustrating to not being able to do more damage with the full skill combo than 1 skill from dragoon for exemple lol.

the only fun things about Nak skill atm is CCing people in pvp

simply adjuste the Skill % damage should be enought to be worth it but well i’ll wait for this upgrade day ^^

It’s been some time but looks like Nak Muay got that buff. Will take a few months to get to us, but they finally buffed it.

they buff nakmuay on Ktos/Ktest?

yes, check the ktos forums, I also posted a video of the change of the Muay skill

1 Like

how it work? so the muay thai skill now just buff AA so nakmuay skill set will auto trigger??
but our AA is so smoll, compared to DP monk
hmm…

Exactly. Has a 50% chance to activate a skill during Ram Muay’s punches. They activate at random, and can be one of each, or four Sok Chiang

is it worth for ram muay art?
it say reduce CD for muay thai per any damage crit right? so is it counted from another class skill? or just from nak muay skill set?

i think it only counts for nak muay skill set.
the “kick” from ram muay art gives really poor dmg. ur AutoAttacks give more dmg. :disappointed_relieved:

I already tested it, it works with any skill. I can record a video and post it here later.

[Arts] Ram Muay: Warrior

• Adds a chance to kick your enemy while attacking with Ram Muay stance active.>>>>> In addition, if you inflict a critical hit with a basic attack or a skill<<<<<, the cooldown of [Muay Thai] is reduced by 1 second.
1 Like

Does anyone have the skill distribution for Nak as it is right now on itos?

im go this one
dunno other
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11k..112f344a5a65

I’ve been working on a build that takes advantage of the Warrior art for Ram Muay. Using Fencer -> Matador, you can get pretty reliable crits (Haven’t tested it with gear since I’m only level 325). Since Warrior shortens Muay Thai’s CD on crit, it makes sense that it should proc reliably with that combo.

Problem is, as far as I can tell, the Nak Muay skills have terrible damage. I can one shot mobs with my Fencer skills but Nak Muay won’t even take them down to half in most cases. Don’t even get me started on bosses. Am I missing something here or does Nak need a buff to bring it up to par?

1 Like

yes, it does. Lets keep nak muay as a hidden class. Its not like you do a hell of a hidden quest, that i think you can not complete anymore because antidote don’t exist, just so you can keep your character inside your Lodge crying because its right now the worst dps class in swordsman tree…
It did receive a little buff on ktos, but it probably is not enough because they don’t talk about nak muay and their tier list is still on “do not pick” category.

They fixed the antidote problem last week i think. It should be possible to do Nak Muay quest the traditional way now.

no, u didnt missing anything
its just this job is a mistake lol… even with recent buff in ktos still do badly
forget about bringing high damage for this class, but for me this class still fun and unique

somehow, i have theorical build with nak muay…
nak muay dragoon barbar, with 2h spear. Since now dragoon helm boost all spear-used weapon, while both nak muay and barbar are all-class-skill weapon.