Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

With how often they change everything, I swear ToS is like an early access/beta/alpha game…

4 Likes

Kim saw Tony Hawk land the 900 like 20-smth years ago, and he’s been trying to have his game’s playerbases outdo it ever since.

1 Like

They keep changing the game so much it makes you believe they do not have a clear mind what exactly to do. Everytime is like a roulette and every “balancing” you hope your build doesn’t get nerfed

8 Likes

Secret IMC patch + balance mechanics revealed !!

9 Likes

So … that chicken is basically a new clueless intern IMC hires that decides the game’s direction every few patches before quitting and IMC repeats this cycle?

Intern-Made Content, yeah that checks out :joy:

2 Likes

Only thing consistent in this game is imc tryna extract money

1 Like

yea, Nowdays the so-called “Class Balancing” has been a complete JOKE now…like a child’s play. they made a total mockery of the players.

not sure why the newly released class “Arquebusier” needs a balance, its just been released NOW( & 2months in KTOS)… and like passing all the KTEST and all the way to live…they like already started making lots of changes already.

and for Arbalester they are like literally deleting like 3 Skill Attributes.it does look strong from more SFR and hits though.
but the point is whats there in learning and trying to focus on a class when the same class keeps changing like 10 times in 4 years??

For Ex:by the time i get the xbow and make it +16, the 10000% SFR skill will be probably be nerfed to 3000% SFR.

and they keep boost-rotating Specific classes every year ,
like 1H 2020 - Doppel-Blossom-barb
2H -2020 Fencer-MAtador-Barb
other classes are in the trash can.

IMC’s policy is like
Fix 1 class - Break 5 other Classes.

Put the 5 classes in the roadmap to fix in next year update 2022.

The SFR and Hits , the addition & removal of attributes has been a roller coster ride.
they say -Be ready with your class change points to jump ship to other classes when the SFR boost hits because ,
your favorite class may be STRONG during 1H of 2021 but its WEAK in 2H 2021. lol

I ain’t sure but don’t people ask themselves why the game has been on a constant “rebalancing” after all these years? I mean, somethings gotta give, right? Either they can’t make up their minds or they’re just constantly changing things and see people’s reactions

kinda like Dota2 or LoL. heroes/items constantly change.

Minor KTest changes, Assister changes are probably the most notable ones (and a small part about how buffs work).

image0

image1

unknown

5 Likes

Divine might finally gets its long overdue nerf. Surprised it didn’t happen earlier, but also surprised that they actually got around to adressing it.

That could be fairly significant. Need a non-Google Translate and some in game testing though.

Finally, you have the option to go all Legend Grade 3-stars (12 cost each), not that you would but having that limitation lifted sure is great!

2 Likes

tl,dr: DM nerf.

I may be overthinking it but we got an assistor card slot like the cards we equip too?

Must mean that when u equip a skill gem, the actual skill in your skill window gets a lvl higher. I think currently you don’t see lvl 6 skill for a 5+1 skill gem u got.

would really help with solo assister cm, imagine ignas, skia, succu lv3

Well, that ‘real time update’ is quite interesting. Paired with Divine Might nerfs, then it would mean that, as long as Divine Might buff runs off, all buffs you used while it was on will be one level down as you have casted the buffs without DM (?). This also affects some classes that use +1 weapons/equips/gems to cast buffs and then swap to the regular equipment, this seems to no longer be possible as the +1 effect will be lost when the +1 equipment is unequipped.

1 Like

Ah i think i know what it is now. When using a skill gem for casting like gun ho lvl 8 (skill gem + durandal) you can recast gun go without these items and still keep the same lvl 8 effect. But I thought this was already implemented?

yay, another cleric nerf
in another option they can make DM uptime still 100% for himself and reduce the uptime for party version in attribute
but yeah, another burn the house to kill a rat decision
i love this intern direction