Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Canonie is saved
//20cannonballs

1 Like

Nice to see some good looking Wugu changes! I really like that class.

If Guided Arrows borrow the damage from the skill that activated them… do they take the damage property too? Or will they always be Arrow-type damage?

I like the covering fire change, but still can’t understand why serenity has a movespeed restriction in PVP when other classes like cannon can do what they do in PVP for free. :expressionless:

Snipe/headshot nerf is whatever.

3 Likes

Cannon also has movespeed restriction!
On a 30% damage buff lol

cannon shoot SFR buff making cannon hold vvr lvl 4 is good , they need change centerfire vvr lvl4 effect , i dont think -5 second cooldown crouching strike is good

2 Likes

It’s good for rotation purposes and with a diev in party you will have a knock down CC skill every 2 seconds that can do 7k-9k% sfr x2-3 hits… what’s not to love. I think it’s smarter then just giving it 100% damage boost

no, that skill is not really need cooldown reduction , it is like cannon shoot with 5 second cooldown but u cannot spam it every 5/3 second cooldown because prioritize using other skill , i think reduce canister shoot cooldown is much better

2 Likes

Idk man crouching tiger* damage even after patch is still like 2200 x 3 hits because of damage reduction from attribute… crouching tiger with max arts and doing 2-3 hits for 7-9k% sfr is nothing to overlook

That Paladin nerf… this is brutal.

3 Likes

Ah the death of Paladin tanking.
R.I.P.
Another cleric lost.

Well looks like Paladin is just gonna be a buffer now.

2 Likes

Or paired with Inquisitor just for Conviction and Demolition.

An interesting thread to read.

8 Likes

Relatable. /20poposrestriction

STRESS Yes! /20poposrestriction

The section talking about basic QoL while using the UI Assisters as examples is one of the best examples I’ve seen. It’s like they continuously design the game in a way to waste as much of your time as possible when you are just playing the game normally (card books are an even better example).

Its frustrating when they dedicate time to making new UI that 95% of casual players will never use like the Luciferi disassembly while constantly making general use UI clunky and buggy as possible.

Even before this patch the Transcendence UI at the blacksmith locks my screen after I use it, with the only fix being to log out and back in.

5 Likes

It seems like the the Korean version is also dealing with a lot of bugs that IMC seems to ignore.

Their fix seems to be adding and changing more content. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I had read this post yesterday and I agree with a lot of things, I think that when the UI was launched they were ok the problem is that the IMC updates everything so fast that the UI tends to age very badly. in short, imc has to learn how to better plan the medium and long term.

2 Likes

weird that Arquebusier got rebalance a short while right after release. Nice change with giltine raid and the whole relic thing since atm it’s a waste of time and effort for it

It’s funny how all your wishful thinking came true in ktos.

era of sanctuary paladin comming sanctuary:release->devo>foretell if need tanking party or just use with no devo for pala buffer build,nerf seems fair cause you can dodge almost all hits from devo atribute with diev this infinite (sure with nice eva) already game easy in pve for geared so no matter this nerf.Pala still cool :satisfaction:

1 Like