Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

The damage type isn’t specified from IMC’s description. I did a quick datamine and from what I can see it’s Physical damage.

1 Like

Here we go.

On a successful block, Cross Guard applies a debuff that makes slash property damage apply as 2 hits. With the Dual Sword 2H Sword, Cross Guard gains a follow-up skill that deals slash property damage and its damage scales with the total Skill Factor of Cartar Stroke. Due to Cross Guard’s debuff applying before the attack connects, it also hits twice.

If this skill can activate Austeja’s card, would it deal [★ * 3600]% x4?

Big, if true.

can this goddess debuff spread with pandemic? or extended with discrening evil?
lol

is there more details about weapon exchange system? thx in advance

does Saule Card work with summons?

Why do they all have sad faces?

1 Like

They saw the new gear grind that is required.

11 Likes

The only among them which I remember smiling ever is Saule.
All the others we don’t meet them in very merry situations. And they have very few reasons to be happy when we arrive.
Won’t say more because of spoilers.

Three of them are captured when you meet them (I won’t spoil the good one for you), one messes up in every interaction with a demon king she has, and one can’t even keep a prison secure from demons.

1 Like

Lada doesnt seem to have sad face to me
she clearly say “yamete” to me with that expression

ktos just got the new ep13 patch from ktest, that was… fast

also:

5 Likes

I noticed Chaplain Vaivora’s Lvl 4 effect in KTest is simply 30% final damage for Aspergillum, but digging around, seems like it also increases your auto-attack range to Zwerchhau range while in Binatio.

There’s nothing stated about Binatio getting bigger range, maybe some Vaivoras at Lvl 4 have hidden effects that aren’t stated in the Vaivora’s description? Also, seems like some Vaivora’s effects were changed from KTest to kToS, Inquisitor Vaivora’s effect of giving 1 extra hit to Ripper became reducing Ripper’s cooldown by 25s, so best to keep a lookout.

I was so happy they made Zalciai into a 30 minute buff in KTest because of how Zalciai buffs only the party members in front of the user and they have to go do that every 30 seconds, so the change can allow Krivis to Zalciai buff just once in the beginning and be done with it … and they decided to not bring that over to kToS. If they had a problem with skill scroll users enjoying 30 minute critical damage buffs, just put the 30 minutes on attribute like they always do, just why IMC …

:tired:

(gif uploading troubles)

8 Likes

So guess ITOS come in Feb…

They don’t give people time to protest I guess , probably cuz KTOS has too many freebies everyone is with lv10 ark/ full goddess, 2 sets lv440, +21 lv440 weap, lucifer acc already…

Btw is kinda funny how story mode boss hp still looks like a joke, considering how overthetop they made the end game and end game gears are in the current version.

1 Like

lol xD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol all this about ep13 and I remember that ep 12.2 still haven’t come here

hehehehhee you all thought this is bad? guess how many vvr1 you need to make a vvr4

Wow. Who own tos now? Why so many update in a year?

They Added Lv,1 Vaivora Sacred Armor effect to increase basic attack range while in Binatio Buff

2 Likes

Aw, nothing hidden about Lvl 4 Vaivora. On the other hand, that sounds even better for Chaplain since Chaplain Vaivora is cheap and one doesn’t need to do a Lvl 4 Vaivora grind to get that wide auto-attack range. :grin: