Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

agree with this

to ppl behind this rapid updates, chill man… chill…

this
the way they treat krivis is really sucks
they treat them like a scroll cow
theres so many heavy changes to krivis skills from krivis day-1 and they are still not self sufficient as dps even during melstis add extra buff duration for them self
whats the point of changing their skills icon from green to red honestly… jeez
50% of krivis skills are scrollable buffs while krivis doesnt really getting much benefit from the system especially dps wise where krivis is lacking except for enchant fire which is just another fire booster where clerics doesnt have so much main fire element nukes.flame ground may have synergies with aukuras+enchant fire but then pole of agony is sucks and having no synergies with clerics, and the only benefit left is 100% skill uptime of buff skills where scroll is available
as a comparison, taoist(which was actually cleric class that was stolen and supposed to have great synergies with krivis) is also red booster class but they have more decent, even awesome dps.
they even refuse to add another dps skill to krivis, unlike sadhu who recently get at least 1 more dps skill (that i assume because they remove the interaction of possesion+oob so instead of good deeds of adding extra dps its actually an act to make it even)

honestly scroll system is soooo out of date
and what makes it worse is they refuse to update it with more skills to scrollable because they are worry it will become unbalance and they are too lazy to add another chores of rebalancing
they even too lazy to take a look at it, at how another classes that actually already have absurd modifiers like crit dmg getting more benefit from zalciai crit dmg, or getting decent healing with just aukuras+flame ground and spamming crits, while krivis itsself treated just like cow
i personally wouldnt mind if they abolish skill scroll system if they refuse to update it
i love krivis and i want them to treat krivis more fair

1 Like

About Hackapell Vaivora’s Lvl 4 effect, as the info i get, the effect is:
Infinite Assault CD -5s, when cast Infinite Assault, move forward and auto cast Skarphuggning and Grind Cutter.
Please correct me if I’m wrong.

If this info. is correct, I strongly recommend IMC to exchange this effect with Skarphuggning and Grind Cutter damage effect in Lvl 1 Vaivora. and modify Skarphuggning and Grind Cutter damage bonus effect to final damage bonus.

I think this will be more consist with other careers’ Vaivora design.
1. Get special skill mechanism change at Lvl 1 Vaivora.
2. Get further power bonus of some skills at Lvl 4 Vaivora.

Hope they will notice this. :worried:

I agree with this sentiment.

They might as well let base classes craft skill scrolls and open shops and rework shop classes into fully fledged classes ready for battle.

This awkward in-between thing we’ve had for years doesn’t help anyone.

I’m okay if they delete all the skill scrolls, in exchange of rebalancing those weak classes.

iirc from Late 2020 Dev note they decide that they need to get rid of skill scrolls. But need to take time to develop another concept to compensate that. So thats why they make it less important and become unusable in late content.

Now that Rune Caster is an instrumental part of the Earth/Non-Prop/Kinesis archetype, it seems silly that it is locked as a hidden class.
You basically have to unlock runecaster to optimally play at least 4 other classes. (Kino, Onmyoji, Sage, Terramancer)

2 Likes

No one discus yet about needing 512 copies of the same vvr level 1 to make a single level 4? :haha:

EDIT : You only need 8 VVR1. Item is only consumed on level up.

An acceptable change. This makes Ripper more efficient against bosses, rather than waves of mobs.

Where did you whip out this number from?

it might be the same as upgrading seal , but with fails protection

How many vaivora archetypes are there now per class?

lv1 + lv1 = lv2
lv2 + lv2 = 1 attempt to get exp, 1 normally, 2 low chance, MAX very low chance.
lv2 15 exp = lv3
lv3 + lv3 = 1 attempt to get exp, 1 normally, 2 low chance, MAX very low chance.
lv3 15 exp = lv4

at worst case scenario
x16 lv2 = x1 lv3
x16 lv3 = x1 lv4

16 * 16 * 2 = 512

but well, lv3 drops dirrectly from ep13, so x16 lv3 you need? :haha:

Where did this assumption that you need vaivoras for every EXP come from? Don’t you use the new vaivora dust stuff?

kLive Vaivora level 4 final versions (changes or prior omissions)

Inquisitor
Ripper +1 hit -> Ripper cooldown -25 sec

Musketeer
Old: While moving for 0.5 sec, reduce cooldown of Sniper/Headshot by 0.5 sec
New: While moving for 2 sec, reduce cooldown of Sniper/Headshot by 2 sec. After moving for 2 seconds, activate [Stealth].

Mergen
Homing Arrow +100% final damage -> Spread Shot cooldown -10 sec

Cryomancer
Ice Blast +100% final damage -> Ice Blast +1 hit

Fletcher
Old: Bodkin Point extra hit of 50% dmg, 10% damage every second for 10 seconds
New: Bodkin Point extra hit of 50% dmg, 30% damage every second for 10 seconds

Chronomancer
Time Clutch range 60 -> 80

Also, because I didn’t mention Sheriff before:

Sheriff
Fanning +100% final damage

6 Likes

Lol The final version of Mergen is actually stronger.
Spread shot now a spammable skill between op orbital.

As if Merge is not an op class already in every contents.
(DS, DCP w/o TU, Raid, WBR all absolute top tier)
I mean why Musket/ Crossbow/Cannon need to exist at this point? There’s no point going into any of these cuz one class excel at everything and being the absolute top of everything in that class category.

In the past , in case of Pyro, it’s OP in CM but at least their single target is kinda meh.
In the case of BB, at least their AOE is kinda meh in CM even though they kill bosses very fast.
But what happened with this Mergen Orbital stuff?

2 Likes

musket can be stonger with new class + vvr, but cannon with big pp weapon become weakest

unknown (2)

2 Likes

Why are you letdown?
-10 cd = you cast the skill 2 times more often, better than 100% damage because you get % damage from all the other source dm already.

Plus Spread Shot is a much superior spammable skill than most classes’ spammable skills already because short animation, 3 charges, range, and good coverage aoe on top of high modifiers. (Not OP modifier but is way smoother to use than other identical skills)

simply because it is not the triple arrow*