Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

It’s a very expensive build, Dahlia channeling set, Misrus dagger, Glacia 1H sword is enough. In other words you don’t need any VVR weapon in this build. The main core of the infinite Taglio build is the dahlia channeling set and if you want to CM, pair it with Storm ark as it’s OP with Taglio for CM of course. Pair your Ardito with Rogue so you won’t need the crit stats in your ichors, Sneak buff is more than enough for min. crit, then Assassin for crit damage.

2 Likes

Do you know anything about the kr release date of this class? or any indication?

They said December for KR. For us, it would probably be around March.

2 Likes

oh translating for portuguese says January 13 e.e … please IMC bring this weeky on ktos, i need see Sadhu changes ><

I wish we could get some day class masters outfit as costumes in an event! Just take a look at these:

6 Likes

they have yet to even release the rangda black costume and head what is the point anyway they stopped making the skills look better as in look at exo, sherif, matros ardito cash shop costumes no visual changes to skills siiiiigh :frowning:

also add inqui master to list please XD

someone please tell me im not the only one confused by Chaplain it has auto attacks with a stat growth of a physical unit, then they gave it magnus and holy boost good for mages then its vaivora is a 2 hand and its godess armour grants auto bonus with heal, its vaivora is a 2 hand and they gave it a shield to damage attribute…this is very confusing I can think of pala chap but…just why??? They need to bokor rehaul this class ASAP but not as bad as alchemist though XD

ktest is currently in maint

popochu

2 Likes

Adoption is often a problem (initially at least).

I remember when people didn’t bother doing lv2 vaivoras because it would be a “waste”. Now, I see people running around selling multiple lv2s.

Though, I believe the introduction of levelled equipment would set a floor price for vvr and goddess/demon ichors.

Like how it can only get this “cheap” until someone buys it to make lv 2/3/4 :tired:

Just like how the introduction of lv 2 vvr and vvr transmutations set the floor price of vvr at 90 million Silver in Telsiai, when before that, people would be willing to get rid of their Time Rush at 35 million

I’m interested to see how this would affect the in-game economy

EP 13 came like a bolt from the blue.

1 Like

Damn, they deleted a lot of maps on the Orsha side, if I read that right. RIP Baubas Cave

Max level is increased to 460 only, but you get 10 stat points per level and 3 skill points in total.

A lot of skill factor changes especially for Scout classes. Sage also got some neat skill factor buffs.

1 Like

These are crazy amount of rebalancing.

I approb.

u can convert your weapon , like BOW = CANNON , Nice

Like half of the vaivoras ended up being +100% final damage to X skill in their tree. Kinda lame, but some of the other effects are alright. (I prob wont ever be able to get them though)

1 Like

Those initial pictures of Crusader and Fencer in the Vaivora section were a huge clickbait, lel.

1 Like

So preparation and epee garde apply only to pierce attacks now.
Thus i guess i should use a third rapier class along with fencer and matador - oh right there aren’t any.
So whichever last class i choose can’t help but be second-rate since nothing i have works with it. And fencer gets useless when paired with any other non-rapier class, so even that second rate fencer-rodelero i made as an alt char gets more useless than already it is.
The 5% bonus attack from dagger won’t make up at all for the nerf, of course.
And olè got greatly nerfed, the effects are basically halved. Sure, it takes only 5 points now…except that there is nothing decent to spend those 10 remaining points on.
And the duration increase is useless - any decent matador would have had it up fulltime via a good use of muleta anyway (due to the CD reduction attribute).
A nerf in disguise, basically.

Sure, they made the same change to BB as well…except that there are far more two-handed sword classes with slash attacks, barbarian included. So it’s actually a non-issue there.

So either they’re acting in bad faith or they were so stupid to forget there aren’t other rapier classes for that change to make sense. Dunno which is worse…

so channeling fencer ded?

Templar has skiaclipse rapier xD…

Yep, that rapier never made sense to begin with.
And templar happens to have a single damaging skill…and it deals slash damage, so it’s a no-no. Oh well.

Huge enchanter nerf for no real reason lol.

Enchant Lightning no longer helps party, and at lv450 it still only gives 13000% (actually less than the existing str dex version and only affect self now)

Enchant Glove accuracy bonus decrease by about 50%

Enchant Earth now grants block pen instead of block .

Vigority now requires investment for movement speed.

Maybe it’s time for SR to move on from enchanter and go something else since lightning hand doesn’t get boosted by Saint Oath / Vvr anyway…

I’m thinking maybe SR, Corsair, Assassin/Ranga/Sheriff.
(The modifier buff on Corsair/ Ranga is pretty nice rly)

Anyone that understand Koreans, please!
Tell me the Quarrel Shooter changes, PLEASE!!!