Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

guess NEW lv500 goddess grade gears coming soon, and new set effect needs lv3/lv5 Giltine seal which cost lv5 Boruta seal to craft

Alchemistic missile to not cast while walk/run
really? rip this skill lol

1 Like

but other skill shop ,pardoner can support can heal can attack by holy skill
but squire and alachemistic nice to open shop only
i need skill squire and alc to support this char this build

History always repeat itself.

IMC introduce episode 12 with difficulty spike than episode 11
Playerbase protesting lv 421+ field monster cant be 1hitkill like outerwall15
Now: most classes can already 1hitkill AOE lv 421+ field monster

IMC introduce legend white witch
Playerbase protesting 42minute cleartime of WWeasy
Now: glacia heart abundance supply at market

IMC introduce legenda, legendaPVP, savi dysnai
Playerbase protesting too much hassle and mats requirement
Now: almost every seasoned player wearing lv 440 legend set

IMC introduce lv 4 vaivora
playerbase protesting impossibruh
Someday in the future: WTS lv 4 orbital arrow cheaper than market.

2 Likes

Tbf, IMC did tone down WW difficulty.
On top of that IMC did make the lv440 set effect more concentrated.

W/O the protest stuff could have gone much worse.

Also itā€™s not just us whoā€™s pissed up, Koreans do too.
We know ITOS company are the worst / greediest company you can ever get, but at least KTOS care more about their Korean playerbase.

I still want more info on Quarrel Shooters tweaking thoā€™ā€¦
Is it just that one skill (Kneeling Shot into Running Shot) or did they buffed their previous skills with terrible skill factor?

I-MUST-KNOW!!

QR Appraiser Ranger new range AA build to replace SR -ā€¦-
If the modifier is similar to Limacon I can see it work with goddess ichor. (Lightning hand doesnā€™t get scaled by Goddess ichor anyway so is a small loss)

If you play SR youā€™d know our skill modifiers are terrible, so it should be fine with just one buffed AA skill because Saint Oath exist.

IMC:

Or whatever their excuse was so they could give the auto-attack ā€œRun-and-Gunā€ identity to Scouts during Re:Buildā€™s creation.

Also IMC:
(Swift Ark and Saint Oasis exists) Hmm, letā€™s bring it back because ā€¦ why not?

Its probably a skill for a more mobile playstyle in Arbalester QS or just a stopgap to give IMC time to figure out something for QS. Really though, why is IMC bringing it back when the class tree doesnā€™t really support that playstyle anymore or why did IMC bother deleting the skill in the first place, no one will know.

Itā€™ll probably either be quite OP or just redundant though. Hoping that new Running Shotā€™s damage bonus isnā€™t a first damage line bonus and is strong without Swift Ark and Saint Oasis so Archer builds donā€™t have to change their whole set for it.

1 Like

If it is strong enough w/o saint oath, they might as well delete SR already.
Because if it is that strong, then with Saint Oath itā€™d be OP than anything else in the game.

Thatā€™s why I think Goddess Ichor itself is a terrible design decision to begin with.
They shouldnā€™t balance classes base on it.
If SR is this weak they should just buff Limacon/ Lightning hand modifier by 3 times or something. (1100% -> 3300%)

Now because Saint Oath exist, whenever they make AA modifier they need to care about the modifier of Saint Oath and make the AA thing very weak.

1 Like

To be honest, it just depends on how IMC pulls off new Running Shot.

If they can put the damage bonus of Running Shot as an additional line instead of first-line, it wonā€™t benefit from Saint Oath (like Lightning Hand) and IMC can balance Running Shot to be strong while sidestepping Saint Oath. Archer builds can also stick with their sets without bothering with Saint Oath, freeing up builds QS that it couldā€™ve been limited to if it was first-line and benefitting from Saint Oath. If IMC can make Running Shot do something like dividing your auto-attack into a few true multi-hits to proc more Arbalesterā€™s Guided Arrows, thatā€™ll make for a fun Guided Arrow proc filler without the need of relying on Saint Oath. There are many ways to go about it, though IMC probably has their own ideas ā€¦ but eh, a straight up first-line damage boost just sounds lame, really.

The return of Running Shot does make me feel the nostalgia with QS Musketeer turret memes, though. I miss that build, oddly enough.

2 Likes

I seeā€¦
Well that just donā€™t seem enough to change the QS from trash tier to, at least, mid tier in my opinionā€¦ Unless they buff the skill factor of their skills and possibly give them some new passives that could make them stand out since, as it is, thereā€™s no reason to even play QS to begin withā€¦ And with the new class, Arquebusier, they became even more pointless since their wall is much MUCH better than the Paviseā€¦

A shame reallyā€¦ I wanted to make a full crossbow oriented character, possibly something like Arbalester-QS-Appraiser or Arbalester-QS-Ranger but this is currently not viableā€¦ I mean, both Bokor and QS are the trashiest classes in this game but it feels like Bokor was the only one who actually got any attention here, they changed a lot, meanwhile QS only changed the Kneeling SHot to Running SHotā€¦ Thaā€™ts itā€¦

Iā€™m on my way making Dahlia concentrated build on SR (SR - Sheriff - Outlaw without Limacon) and on QS - Arbalest (QS - Arbalest - Fletcher) because why not? Dahlia armor set is too good and my main class are using it as well.

I hope QS Running Shot would be similar as BMā€™s Double Gun Stance which increases Crossbow skill damage. It would be so worth to include QS into Arbalester with shield equipped rather than dagger.

The fact that Lightning Hand is untouched after Saint Oath is introduced leave me to believe that IMC will never make AA strong without ichor/ ark. (900% modifier is PATHETIC for a self buff, and this is already art 30ā€¦ )

It almost seems like theyā€™re doing it on purpose, to discourage AA build entirely ever since rebuild.

I say donā€™t get your hope up. Theyā€™d most likely make it into a weaker SR for running shot.

Dalia is good indeed but why not just play a Swordy instead cuz Pouncing is literally doing 3 times more damage than Marching Fire with identical CD?

Not to mention swordy has more channeling skills in general and a better self buff toolkit.

Well because I do have 2 swordie classes already xD.

On the bright side, if they do make running shot into an AA build, I can try to build a QS and maybe turn my swordy into Nak Muay , so then thereā€™s actually 3 AA classes thatā€™re equally good XD.

Still I donā€™t think AA build will ever beat channel build because their modifier is balanced w/o taking into equation of Daliaā€™s buff (itā€™s already very high if a100 art 30), and Dalia just makes them broken.

what do they mean by ARK- Dummy? are the they referring to the Starter Arks?

Ark - Dummy item which is for Exp transfer is now added in the Wings of Vaivora Coin Shop.

• It can be purchased by 1 Wing of Vaivora Coin and there are no exchange limit.
1 Like

I would suggest removing Fletcher for either Ranger or Appraiser thoā€™ but you do you, I am just interested in how the new QS will standā€¦ If at allā€¦

Running Shot could have a basic attack factor of 100% x2 and I would still be satisfied. It would be the closest thing to pre-Re:Build Quarrel Shooter/Wugushi/Bullet Marker, a build I had a lot of fun with.

If a build ainā€™t fun, it just ainā€™t worth it.

I wonder if the Masinios Crossbow will once again be changed to accommodate for the reintroduction of Running Shot. Maybe even the Moringponia Crossbow will change, but itā€™s become quite rare lately. I just hope they keep the interaction between Deploy Pavise, Kneeling Shot, and Stone Shot, where your basic attacks have a chance to auto-cast Stone Shot if you have at least one level in Stone Shot.

1 Like