Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Basically Arc but need active resource to refill?

So now maybe 4~8 vvr to make a class skill complete?
What garbage is this?
I rather it stays the same and only give slight stat bonus.

1 Like

3. Reputation system and content added

Re-establishing the Kingdom with the reconstruction team

The Kingdom Reconstruction Team, which dreams of rebuilding the kingdom through the power of humans, was established through faith in each other to bring back the kingdom after enduring their faith in the Goddesses who have disappeared. They are dispatched to disaster sites and areas of conflict throughout the scattered kingdom and are taking it upon themselves to resolve problems.

Like Kedoran, this team has dedicated themselves to the survival and well-being of the kingdom and its people in this dark time of history, and is looking forward to meeting with the savior, after witnessing the savior’s conviction.

Reputation system and how to use

You can check the content of the reputation system through the new reputation tab in the character info window (F1). You can raise the reputation level of each area in Episode 12 by performing quests through the Kingdom Reconstruction Team NPCs deployed in each area, and with enough reputation, you can exchange it for rewards at the reputation store.

Goddess Follower and Goddess Card

When you reach a certain point in the new episode, you can expand your card menu to include the Goddess Follower menu.

This tab is a place where you can equip a Goddess Card that is purchased through the reputation store. It takes a lot of effort to acquire the card item, but it has a similarly powerful effect.

In addition to this, various other rewards will be available based on your Episode 13 reputation level, such as personal housing items exclusive to this store, new costumes, and more.

10 Likes

4. Revamp of existing content

New challenge modes, Division Singularity, and Dimensional Collapse Point have been added for the new areas.

Challenge Mode will be added to the new areas in Episode 13, while the entrance portal for Division Singularity will be moved to these areas.

With the Episode 13 update, the character level cap has been increased, and in Challenge Mode and Division Singularity in these new areas, you can not only acquire the existing Vaivora weapons, but also Lv3 Vaivora weapons or even Lv2 Goddess/Demon armor with a very low chance.

Challenge / Division Singularity Automatic Matching Mode

Automatic matching has been added to Challenge and Division Singularity modes.

You can use automatic matching by clicking [Enter] in the automatic matching section of the Contents Status Board (F10). The number of entries is shared with the normal Challenge Mode in the field (henceforth called Field Challenge Mode), and automatic matching with a preformed party is allowed with a max of 2 people.

The automatic matching Challenge Mode is divided into 3 sections, with each section having restrictions on entry level and equipment. The auto matching for Split Singularity only supports one section, and similarly, has entry level and equipment restrictions.

Challenge Mode Level 361-399
Total Maps: 1
Weapon: Level 350+ Unique
Armor: Level 350+ Unique
Accessories: No requirement
Ark: No requirement
Seal: No requirement

Challenge Mode Level 400 to 450
Total Maps: 2
Weapon: Level 400+ Legend, fixed ichor equipped, transcendence 5+
Armor: Level 400+ Legend, fixed ichor equipped, transcendence 5+
Accessories: Level 300+ Unique (new basic accessories available)
Ark: Ark equipped (Ark - Dummy not allowed)
Seal: Seal equipped

Challenge Mode Level 450+
Total Maps: 3
Weapon: Level 440+ Legend, Vaivora ichor equipped, transcendence 5+
Armor: Level 440+ Legend, fixed ichor equipped, transcendence 5+
Accessories: Level 300+ Unique (new basic accessories available)
Ark: Lv3+ Ark equipped (Ark - Dummy not allowed)
Seal: Seal equipped

Division Singularity Level 450+
Weapon: Level 440+ Legend, Vaivora ichor equipped, transcendence 8+
Armor: Level 440+ Legend, Level 400+ fixed ichor equipped, transcendence 8+
Accessories: Level 350+ Legend
Ark: Lv5+ Ark equipped (Ark - Dummy not allowed)
Seal: Boruta Seal equipped
Set Bonus: Any Legend set bonus required (Sauk, Balinta, etc)

Automatic matching Challenge Mode only has one stage, not 7 stages, and the respawn rate for monsters is faster than Field Challenge Mode. In automatic matching, you can select a buff to cover for classes your party is missing, and you are provided with a difficulty level that is doable without any trouble with the entry conditions met.

However, in automatic matching mode, if your character’s damage share is lower than a certain percentage compared to the entire party’s damage, your final silver earned will decrease. Healer classes are able to perform optional gimmicks that will allow them to deal damage with healing abilities, and full support builds that are not healers will have a difficult time receiving the maximum silver reward. In addition, swapping equipment (change or unequip) is restricted during this Challenge Mode, and skill scrolls are unusable.

In the normal Field Challenge Mode, you can proceed with any players and party as usual. There will only be 5 stages compared to the previous 7 stages, and the time limit for each stage has been reduced. In addition, there will be a 1% silver gain penalty added per level difference between the character level and the map level if the difference exceeds 11 levels. You will also be able to participate in Field Challenge Modes in the new Episode 13 areas.

In general, both Challenge Mode types will have monsters with buff gimmicks that harm players who are not actively playing, and the total play time required to complete it will be shortened. Also, the final silver reward will be smaller than before.

Division Singularity is divided into both Automatic Matching and Field Mode similar to Challenge Mode.

Dimensional Collapse Point Area Transfer

Due to the new Episode, the Dimensional Collapse Point portals will be changed so they can only be created in the new areas. As such, the Sage NPC which provides the portal scroll will be moved to the new area.

Add field drop items

When you defeat monsters with a level difference of 20 or less in the field, you now have a low chance to obtain Challenge Mode Vouchers (3 day time limit, cannot share with team) and various Legend Raid vouchers (3 day time limit, cannot share with team). If you have exhausted all of your entries through Mercenary Badges, you can now obtain additional entry opportunities through field hunting.

Tutorial/Guide Improvements

[short translation summary]
Tutorial systems have been added that guide players through learning the game, and provide basic rewards essential to a savior.

7 Likes

Don’t those just apply to automatch? Field CM looks same as ever, just stage 5 max and lower time

edit: nevermind its monsters with buff gimmicks lmao
that’s hilarious, I wonder what they came up with
Its bound to be something stupid

5. Legend Giltine Raid and Guild Quest added

Temple of the Demon Goddess [Party Raid]
A new boss raid, Temple of the Demon Goddess, has been added for parties.

Melia lives on with Laima, a young girl after her fateful journey, and is being cared for by the sisters of Saalus Convent. However, Melia could feel something stirring quietly. In the Divine Sanctuary she left, there are traces of chaos that went unnoticed, and they have been steadily growing in strength.

Melia regrets that the mission was not fully accomplished, and once again turns to the savior for help. However, when asked whether or not that was the only reason Melia asked the Savior for help, her answer is hidden in her silence.

It was none other than Giltine that blocked the savior who had arrived at the Divine Sanctuary. However, the discovered Giltine is nothing more than an illusion of her, recreated by the power of chaos. Although its power does not match the strength of Giltine, it is nonetheless a very threatening entity when confronted by a savior who is not under the protection of Laima.

The raid can be entered through a portal in the new temple area added with Episode 12-2, and is a party raid that can be entered with up to 5 players after speaking with an NPC. It supports both premade parties and automatic matching.

When you clear the Temple of the Demon Goddess , you will acquire a new item that recharges the Relic Power of your Relic.

When not automatic matching, you can obtain Relic Gem enhancement materials or even Relic Gems with a certain chance, with a low chance for rare Relic Gems or materials for the legend Giltine Card. (The legend Giltine Card requires a legend Boruta Card as one of the materials in order to be crafted, and the level of the Boruta Card used will be inherited.)

Battle in Temple of the Demon Goddess [Guild Quest]

With the new guild quest, a new boss, Goddess Giltine, will appear.

In this new guild quest, like the previous Boruta guild quest, only guilds that are in possession of at least one Guild Territory Wars spot are able to enter. Not owning a spot will allow you to do the quest as a regular Guild Quest.

Up to 15 players can participate. Each guild can participate in both the Boruta and Giltine Guild Quests every week, but each guild member can only participate in one of the two battles. If your guild completes both quests, different ranks are recorded for each based on clear time, and you will obtain rewards accordingly.

In addition to the same seal box from Boruta, the Boruta Cube, and the Medal of Honor, a new reward box for the Giltine quest will be added.

We have finished posting the series of Episode 13 update information, which will be released in December.

Thank you.

※ The content of this update post is under development and may change during the actual update.

11 Likes

So this content will be released in December, not January?

2 Likes

13 Likes

Ngl, I am actually surprised they made clear cut content for once instead of the usual copy paste band-aid gimmick.
It shows they care to reform the horrible standards we’ve had for so long and Honestly if this is all we get without any shady underhanded monetization tricks I will be impressed.
I just wish they would of implemented at least half of this stuff years ago instead of waiting until the whole house is burnt down.

4 Likes

13 Likes

To avoid using the same words a lot, could use “divine”.
I’m ok with the concept. And it doesn’t seem as RNG-rooted as the Arks. It gets better in comparison for how much effort you put in it.

Higher Vaivora weapon levels is almost a joke. But I don’t know how to feel about the Goddess’/Demon Armor level expansion. I do not have one myself (not enough time to play), but doesn’t seem too hard to get, just takes a lot of time. Or silver, if you are willing to buy from the market.

Good to see an Ark for healers. But bad for seeing new Arks. Too much RNG in it. I hope they introduce something to ensure “you get x archstones fragments every week, so in y weeks you get your Archstone”.

Another attribute points sink? Well, those who are on top of the food chain will keep up there, I guess.
Sometimes, I think this amount of attribute points given are to help alts. Making new sinks on the main

What do you guys think about it?

They could implement this for each big area and would be awesome!

Took long enough to implement this. I’m OK with another big card to farm. No RNG, pick what you want. I like it.

Uhuu, new maps to do what you already do! Variety is welcome.

Any place saying which is the new max level? Peeking in the new map for the area, seems to be 460.

I don’t know how usual is for people to have those requirements on kTOS, but on iTOS very few do. Maybe 6 parties, at best, on [SA]Silute.
And, even so, “low damage reduces silver reward” is dumb. Let people play their non-healer support builds!

“Don’t do the CMs on the new map before leveling properly”.
And less time to do it. Ok, I’m reading.

Penalizing AFKing on CMs seems good, but lower silver reward? It is already hard to get silver right now. Unless we get more than 6 ‘free’ runs per day.

I guess this is expected
?

Ok, more CMs per day!
I need to learn to like coffee.

I think they noticed this mechanic looks good to introduce new players to the game content. Let’s see what they do with it.

Ok, a new raid. The main reward seems nice and

WHAT?!!?! REQUIRES THE BORUTA CARD TO GET THE GILTINE CARD?!?!
Quoting the legendary dude: “Is this some early April’s fools joke?”.
Inheriting the level is the very minimum!

Yeah, make content that divides more those who have equips and those who don’t. Specially in the same guild.
I know this is a stimulus to help everyone to gear up, but I don’t think the execution was correct.
Any guild with less than 45 active players in just feels bad reading this.

December, January,

So late March in iTOS?

The second post gave me so much hype and excitement.
This third
oh well

Thanks, crevox, for the translation!

4 Likes

Vaivora level can be increased through transmutation. At level 3, stats are improved similar to level 2, but at level 4, a new bonus will be added to enhance a skill of the corresponding class. Some Vaivora weapons will add other effects other than just adjusting certain skills.

It’s no longer a joke.

You need maybe 8 vvrs to make a class complete now

Like I said, garbage design.
They already bound vvr into class balance. (Same as bounding goddess ichor into skill balance too)
Now they’re balancing base on lv4 vvr

3 Likes

You dont need vvr to complete everything, c0mPleTioNist.

2 Likes

If you’re playing a wizard that is

Most classes need VVR to “fix” their class because they put all the buff they make of a class inside a tiny vvr. (example: mergen)
It’s exactly like you said, you don’t need vvr to complete everything, you just let other people carry you.
And also ignoring the end game solo contents 

2 Likes

All these “much content” and trouble “expanding” and wait til they try to sell stuff in TP that makes all these practically pointless i.e sole hunt resets

1 Like

buff skill all class scout except “Squire”
Squire have only 1 skill why can’t buff skill factor
:sad:

alchemist too imc buff all class wiz
but forgot alchemist
i know you lazy imc, it ok if you give new skill factor only
but you don’t and forgot lol

1 Like

Those 2 class should be removed from the game and became a normal shop at the City. They are almost 3 years without touch

They just update the Alchemistic missile to not cast while walk/run hahahah

1 Like

Honestly I think “shop class” is kinda fine really.
It makes more sense not every classes able to combat XD.

3 Likes

I thought the same at first, but after reading it again;

I think what that is saying that for lvl 3 and 4 you just need the Concentrated Vaivora Transmutator and silver (?) not other copies of Vaivora, since you’ll need to “lvl up” a LVL2 Vaivora 10 times for it to be LVL3, with a chance of fully upgrading 1 full lvl

I mean, that makes a lot more sense, still hot garbage, but not as astronomically stupid than requiring 8 Vaivoras to do a LVL4

I think that the translation/wording is just a little bit wonky, but im pretty sure thats what it is, unless im overestimating IMC and they actually think 8 Vaivoras is ok :tired:

1 Like

I think what they’re saying is you need BOTH.

You still need another lv2 vvr as ingredient for lv3 craft on top of the new stuffs.

We’ll see. This is usually how 99% of the TOS works.