Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

It says that lvl 3 vv and lvl 2 demon/goddesa gear can be dropped at a low chance from ep13 cms and singus

2 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

And here I am, still no VV since it was released :sweat_smile:

1 Like

this game in a few years

38 Likes

Make it Ark Stone rate and we can pretend it doesn’t exist :slight_smile:

The worst part being as SR main, even having VVR and fully upgraded stuff you still feel like your class is ■■■■ until you get full saint oath set which is the same price as new Ark.

Players logging on in 2024 to do 20 back-to-back CM runs in Keysmash Plateau

4 Likes

I liked the update but everything is still very confusing and poorly translated I think it is good to have options and really many are really dishonest doing their own translation and interpretation to support their never ending complaints here.

1 Like

low chance of IMC mean non existence, I don’t think I have seen anyone drop anything arch stone related from lepi and ww hard (despite low chance) and even by chance I haven’t drop debris from singus in entire November

A lot of people got arch stones from raids in our server.

1 Like

nothing about murmilo or peltasta vaivoras?

Glacia Shield, if only they can increase the SFR of Glacia Shield.

Wish I had read your comment before reading :sneezing_face:

I am kinda interested in the Quarrel Shooter… I like crossbow classes but the Quarrel Shooter is just garbage but… That’s it?! They only changed ONE skill?

It doens’t even sound all that good… Increase damage of basic attacks?! Is this the auto-attacking or all crossbow attacks like auto AND spells using crossbow? Cuz if it’s just auto-attacking that’s just trash…
Also does any of the other Q.Shooter skills got buffed in any way? Cuz their skill factor is just terrible as well… I would like to see something similar to what they did with the Ranger in which they basically increased every single spell’s skill factor since it was too low for… Some reason…

I missed a few Wizard changes in my posts. This should be everything now.

Keep in mind that, as usual, the details posted are all of what IMC provided. There are no numbers or further details (yet). They’re not summaries, they’re 1:1 translations of what IMC said.

Pyromancer
Enchant Fire will no longer change your attack property, and when an enemy is killed with Fire damage, an explosion will trigger that deals Fire property damage to nearby enemies.

The Skill Factors of their other attack skills have been adjusted.

Shadowmancer
When shadows are created with Infernal Shadow, the main target can no longer be damaged by the caster’s attacks. When the caster attacks the shadow, the damage transferred is increased. On top of this, the range on Infernal Shadow has been increased, so if you are with someone that can draw the monster’s aggro, you can attack your shadow from a safe location to transfer damage to the main target.

Warlock
The [Warlock: Darkness] attribute that inflicts additional Dark damage based on your Magic Attack has been changed to a small final damage increase.

Sage
The debuff conditions for Sage attributes have been removed.

The Skill Factors, cooldowns, and casting times on skills such as Micro Dimension, Ultimate Dimension, and Dimension Compression have been changed.

Hole of Darkness has also been changed so that the magic circle deals damage over time, and it also has a cast time.

Psychokino
Psychokinos will no longer deal increased damage to Mutant enemies with their skills, and the Skill Factors and durations of their skills have been adjusted.

2 Likes

for real? sm now aday is very hard to find ppl play alrdy and now make shadow vvr become trash

gg

1 Like

most of wizard goes sm now where i play . what do you mean hard to find?

2 Likes

less ppl play sm cuz it useful in raid and bossing but cm is less aoe
main 70% of farming this game is cm =_=
(i didnt said sm not good cuz i also main sm + i have pyro
i finish cm in 15min with sm. 10min with pyro, get it?)

1. Relic System

New Equipment Slot [Relic]

Alongside the Episode 13 update, a new equipment slot has been added, allowing you to equip a new item type known as Relics.

Relics are a new grade of item, Goddess, which is one stage higher than Legend.

When you equip a relic, you will automatically acquire the “Relic Liberation” skill, allowing a savior to temporarily exert high power through this skill. In this special state, the appearance and effects of your equipped weapon will change based on the level of the relic, and will continously consume a resource known as Relic Power (RP).

Relic Power is a permanent resource that does not recover automatically, and you must use items obtained as rewards from content to replenish it. The Relic Liberation skill is designed to be very powerful and difficult to use, so you can use it in a losing situation to turn the tide of battle.

Acquiring and leveling up relic equipment

Relics can be obtained through quests when your character is level 450 or higher, and is a growth-type item that will accompany the savior’s journey from there onward.

Relics provide an increase to all main stats, and a further increase based on the Relic’s level.

In addition, Relics have 3 sockets to equip new Relic Gems. Each socket can equip one of three types of Relic Gems: cyan, magenta, and black. Each Relic Gem color affects the benefits the Relic provides differently.

Cyan Gem
An effect that only triggers once upon using Relic Liberation.

This determines the amount of Relic Power consumed when using the skill.

Magenta Gem
An effect that is active for the entire duration of Relic Liberation.

This determines the amount of Relic Power consumed every second for the duration of Relic Liberation.

Black Gem
These gems increase your character stats while equipped on the Relic.

These are always applied, even when Relic Liberation is not in use.

image image

Cyan Gem Example
Consumes 200 magic power when using Relic Liberation.

Upon use, stuns 1 target within 200 range and gives them a debuff for 5 seconds. Debuffed targets have reduced movement speed and take 3000% Skill Factor damage every 1 second. In addition, the damage you deal to the debuffed target is increased by 22.5%.

Every level on this gem increases the Skill Factor damage by 3000%, and the damage dealt bonus by 22.5%.

Magenta Gem Example
Consumes 10 magic power per second during Relic Liberation.

During Relic Liberation, your attack is increased by 750 per gem level, and your final damage is increased by 1.5% per gem level.

There are many different kinds of Relic Gems for each different category of color, and they can be socketed into your Relic in any combination of the savior’s choice to create synergy between them.

Relic Gems also each have a level on them that you can grow, which increases the effect accordingly. It requires a lot of money to level up a Relic Gem, but there will be a Relic Transfer function provided in order to transfer the level of your gem from one to another, allowing you to avoid the feeling of “sunk cost” and transfer your level without paying a large cost.

In order to maximize the effect of Relics, you need to not only level up the Relic itself, but also obtain and strengthen the Relic Gems to fit your character’s build.

Relic Content and Rewards

Alongside the relics and the gems, relic content will be added that will be used to level them up.

Relic content consists of Relic Dungeons and Relic Quests, and you can obtain Relic Gems and Breath of Power as rewards by clearing the content.

▲ Various different patterns and new maps will be added periodically to the Relic Dungeon rotation. (Can be run 2 times per week)

As a reward for completing the dungeon, you will obtain Relic Gem enhancement materials and various Relic Gems, but there are also rare Relic Gems that can only be obtained in these dungeons. Automatic matching will be available for Relic Dungeons with a lower difficulty level, and the “Relic Dungeon: Challenge Mode” will also be available with a higher difficulty and reward. Relic Dungeons will be one of the main contents that all saviors need to take part in.

Relic Quests

Relic Quests are composed of repeatable quests that can be checked through a new, separate tab in the quest window (F5). Relic Quests are created in a way that allows you to easily complete their objectives by doing content that you will already do as a savior, and are composed of main quests and sub quests, so you can get rewards from each one by clearing them.

▲ You can obtain the main rewards by only clearing some of the sub quests.

Breath of Power, a basic reward from these Relic Quests, is used to level up Relics.

12 Likes

2. Equipment Item Upgrade Increase

Vaivora Weapon Level Expansion

The maximum level for Vaivora weapons has been increased to 4.

5125122768521662673 (2)

Vaivora level can be increased through transmutation. At level 3, stats are improved similar to level 2, but at level 4, a new bonus will be added to enhance a skill of the corresponding class. Some Vaivora weapons will add other effects other than just adjusting certain skills.

The main weapon to be leveled up and the material used can be registered regardless if it is an equipment item or already extracted as an ichor. The material must be the same type and level of the Vaivora weapon to be leveled up, and operates the same way as the existing upgrade to level 2.

For transmutation from level 3 to 4, Concentrated Vaivora Transmutator and Silver is required. Concentrated Vaivora Transmutator can be made by combining major raid reward material items with the existing Vaivora Transmutator item (name will be changed).

With one transmutator, the transmute value will increase by +1, and when the maximum transmute value is reached, the weapon will grow to the next level. If you are lucky, there is a low chance that the transmute value will increase by +2, and if you are very lucky, it may even reach the maximum transmute value instantly.

The purple gauge represents the current transmute value.

The transmute value remains as an attribute attached to the Vaivora weapon, and is preserved even if you extract it into an ichor, equip it to legend items or remove them, or even when you trade it on the market.

Goddess / Demon Armor Level Expansion

The maximum level of Demon and Goddess armor has been increased to 3.

Like a weapon, its level can be raised through transmutation, and it operates the same way in that it can be upgraded or used as a material regardless if it is an equipment item or already extracted as an ichor.

Items used as materials for transmutation must be the same type and level as the armor being upgraded, and a new Blessed Transmutator will be required along with Silver. The difference from Vaivora weapons is the different kind of transmutator required.

With one transmutator, the transmute value will increase by +1, and when the maximum transmute value is reached, the weapon will grow to the next level. If you are lucky, there is a low chance that the transmute value will increase by +2, and if you are very lucky, it may even reach the maximum transmute value instantly. The rules are the same as those of Vaivora weapons. Likewise, the transmute value remains as an attribute attached to the Vaivora weapon, and is preserved even if you extract it into an ichor, equip it to legend items or remove them, or even when you trade it on the market.

Maximum level of basic arks increased, 1 new ark added

The maximum level of Ark - Strength, Ark - Intelligence, Ark - Spirit, and Ark - Dexterity that is obtained for each character from Episode Quests has been increased to 10.

In addition, a new ark, Ark - Healing Wave, has been added that can be crafted for healers.

Common Team Attributes

Common attributes that apply to all characters in your team have been added.

These common attributes are setup similar to random stats on items, allowing you to increase basic stats such as Strength and Intelligence, and other secondary stats such as Critical Rate and Block. By increasing the level of these common attributes, you can supplement your desired stats for all members of your team, and you can do this by using any character’s attribute points.

9 Likes