Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Remember when IMC said, they’d add more casual friendly content?

8 Likes

Had a friend quit 8 hours ago. This message aged incredibly poorly

7 Likes

This message is already pushing me into quitting and I just bought 500 TP!

The grind right now is tedious but tangibly achievable when you imagine the effort on your mind. And on each milestone, you can see the improvement of your character in every contents. This update just move the goal post a hundred time further and say you need to do it at least 5 to 10 more times. Yeah, if this is where TOS is going, I don’t see any more reason to invest my time to it.

3 Likes

On a more positive note, Paladin and Matador (Well, one SFR increase…) buffs!

Also, the whole thing is on the test server. It’s bound to change, if enough people complain.

i cant begin to imagine how much HP episode 13’s normal mob will have, if +11 lv 440 legend is equal to +21 varna
because if they dont increase the hp, then all new mob will be as easy/boring as outer 15’s

I really liked these new items, but… i dont know, seems like “too much”…
I dont even know where to start, theres so many sets and all of them looks so stronger than what i have now.
So i’ll need a Raid set to farm the CM set, for farm ichors so i can put on my Field Boss set, for farming ichors to my Raid set (?)
Dimensional set, Weekly boss set, gemstone set… cmon.

I hope i can see the sunlight ever again

7 Likes

I believe I have covered all the major items and set bonuses of the new patch. Please let me know if you spot any errors or things I may have missed.

7 Likes

Are the random stats on the new field legendary equipment as high or lower than what you can get out of ichors? I’m wondering how they actually compare against the raid legendary equipment.

good job, imc.

player will spend more time for this game.

14 Likes

But there is no better Ark for Healer yet… Why should the only Healer Ark be capped at 7?
:sad:

1 Like

10 Likes

This’s too crazy update… Does IMC think we gonna have all day all night playing??? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

depresssion through progression…progressive depression?

6 Likes

This is gonna be rough. facepalm

I feel sorry for player with +21 equip now, it will become obsolete soon, and where is the compensation for maxing ark level before patch?

1 Like

I feel like I don’t like anything in it… XD Don’t even like the set bonuses/skills that much…

Anyway as i see at last we will get an attribute to heal targets with the lowest hp (I think)…

…and also seems like they admited ein sof of Kabbalist is bugged… xD but imo it will also mean… RIP Kabbalist again…

where solmiki and velco ?

1 Like

i wonder why everyone comes here to say that they are leaving the game u.u why don’t they just leave or are they waiting for someone to ask them to stay? I didn’t completely hate the new sets I just think it’s too early and all at once

Are the Koreans even happy with this patch?

I understand KMMO grind, ToS is not my first one, but this seems unattainable considering the terrible drop rates, huge costs, and need for multiple sets.

That on top of a lot of the materials being used for multiple things (BGs, tome pages, nucle), and the several layers of RNG to upgrade (anviling, re-identification, ichor extraction, enchanting, awakening). I can’t imagine trying to anvil 5 different sets of gear with how hard it is to finish one ON TOP of multiple arks, all going up to level 10.

I think they’re gonna nuke their player base if they don’t start making more drops guaranteed or significantly lower the hurdles of the gear.

There’s no reliable in-game way to make money besides CMs, which are gated behind a limited amount of vouchers too. Additionally, items of value in game are the same items that are required to make the new sets (BGs, nucle, tome pages) which are all very rare and or limited. You can’t reliably get pages without RNG in any way, and only a small amount of BGs from Feud Store and .9 from level dungeon, without CMing (see point one).

This plus making the patches so close together. It’s hard enough to even get a Vaivora, nevertheless new gear that makes your old gear entirely irrelevant and gating the progress behind a 5-entry-per-week legend exhaust timer.

I really don’t know how they even expect their hardcore players to amass the materials they need to make this gear, despite it taking over a month of effort to make.

13 Likes