Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

No, but you can farm everything else to improve your gear score:

• CM, dungeon and sole hunt for blessed shards → transcend
  • fields, CM, heroic tale for Gabija coins → awakening stones and pamoka solutions (+ you’ll need those for future enhancements) → awakening + set
  • get a Boruta seal from market
  • gems in every socket (stats on weapons, skills on armor)
  • Vaivora ichor
  • fixed ichors (Galimive)
  • better random ichors (magnifiers)
  • better accessories
  • better ark

Or wait for episode 12 and 13 rewards, or hope the event that gave free upgrades comes back.

1 Like

There’s a solo snake version that require low gear score and attribute achievement rate as well. Half reward compare to automatch version but it’s a start

how is the best way to contact the staff, they really read what is written in suggestion section?

Next Goddess Cube

New Mount/Companion

item_icon_pet_ep13geicon_item_selectbox_pet_ep13ge

You can choose when you obtain it if you want it to be a mount or companion.

Mount Benefits
Movement Speed during Bounty Hunt +10
Movement Speed cap increased to 65 during Bounty Hunt
Displays position of wanted/boss monster on minimap during bounty hunt

Companion Benefits
All the same properties as a sled (cannot be fed, etc)

New Costumes

icon_item_selectbox_ep13ge02icon_item_selectbox_ep13ge01_2icon_item_selectbox_ep13ge01_1icon_item_selectbox_ep13ge01icon_item_selectbox_ep13ge02_2icon_item_selectbox_ep13ge02_1

Wings

icon_item_wing_ep13ge

Weapon Appearances

icon_item_ep13ge_pistolicon_item_ep13ge_musketicon_item_ep13ge_thspearicon_item_ep13ge_thsword

9 Likes

popochu

1 Like

Translation of current #2 top ranked suggestion for KTOS

(#1 suggestion is complaining about a certain user harassing others)

Please improve gameplay centered around automatching

1. The purpose for implementing it made sense and was understandable, but it has introduced many problems.

Near the end of last year’s episode 12 update, IMC started to add many forms of auto-matching to TOS. At first, the reward for auto-matching was lower than doing it normally, but they slowly raised the reward, and IMC basically half-forced you to use auto-matching from then onward.

Immediately after this, multi-account users with macros began to put a lot of stress on users trying to use automatch, but IMC’s response to this situation was too poor.

I remember even at that time, there were many posts asking for IMC to look into the situation, but IMC’s only response was “Automatching must be successful because the number of players using it is very high” despite them forcing us to use it.

2. Let’s examine the automatching content added after episode 12 one by one.

(Challenge Mode and Split Singularity)
Personally, while I think the new challenge mode makes using macros quite difficult and forces users to play actively, there is too much large variation on the maps, forcing people to only concentrate on doing challenge mode when certain maps are in play. Challenge mode and split singularity are the most basic farm methods/homework of TOS, but there are times when you have to use a megaphone just to get people to queue because of this.

(Heroic Tale)
You basically cannot use automatching. The most common way to aim for rankings is to aim for good times with friends. So why does automatching exist? Also, they changed the method of exchanging Heroic Tale tickets, which they said would prevent the act of only aiming for high ranks every other week, but this patch is meaningless if we alternate exchanging 12 tickets and 14 tickets every other week. [Crevox note: I honestly don’t even know what they’re talking about here so this translation might be slightly scuffed, I’ve been away from the game too long]

(Lepidoptera Junction and White Witch’s Forest)
Even though you can start the raid with less than 4 people, it’s difficult to actually start without shouting because there are many cases where you enter the queue and you are alone.

This automatch was added with the purpose of providing a small amount of expensive materials for users who cannot go through the difficult versions of the raids. However, as it is now possible to obtain a full set of Goddess equipment only through episode rewards, it would make sense to delete these automatches and increase the party version’s rewards. Personally, I think it would be even cleaner if they simply deleted the normal modes of these raids as well.

(Relic Raid)
In the past, the mechanic of eating tickets and running normal and hard mode worked well, but now normal mode is never run unless you need recipes, and you don’t have a reason to run hard mode unless you need the rare drops. Why bother with this? Just go do Giltine raid…

The supply of entry tickets to the Giltine raid has greatly increased, so the entire purpose of the relic raid has gradually faded over time.

(Giltine raid)
This is content that actually works just fine as automatching content. To be honest, it would be nice to increase the difficulty and rewards while reducing the number of entries, because it is repeated far too much, but it’s still better than other automatching content.

(Snake raid)
It’s definitely worth running. However, it is content that users have major issues with on a daily basis. IMC has been trying to solve the problem for about 2 months, but the problems still exist. I don’t know why IMC is being so stubborn about this, but I’m curious as to why they placed automatching buffs in relic raid, moringponia, glacia, and giltine, but they won’t put them in this raid. I don’t think they have ever tried to clear the raid with 5 people who have exactly 470 gear score. You won’t clear with only 5 repair kits.

(Conclusion)
Actually, the biggest problem with automatching overall is the fact the userbase is too small, no matter what anyone says. Looking at the patches and updates IMC adds, they don’t seem to be aiming to increase the number of users. They seem to just be trying to create an optimized game with the current user pool. Automatching needs to be revamped if they’re going to keep things how they are, as the situation is only getting worse.

8 Likes

ToS introduced Bounty Hunt, a BORING chore that requires you to waste 30 mins of your daily gameplay moving around pointlessly over more than 10 maps to go kill a boss that takes a couple seconds to do so. Stupidly I submitted a feedback ticket to ask to reduce this to more bearable waste of time. And the response is:

I see…

Exactly. When you have one hour to play daily, you cannot spend half an hour waiting in Q for others. Singularity is fine because you can use 2-4 matching and it’s usually no problem clearing it as two. Most of the others are also fine because there is solo mode, except for Glacia and Giltine raids (and Lepidoptera which is the only one where the solo version is harder than the automatch version).

1 Like

Wow… Hello Granado Espada x Tree of Savior Costumes

1 Like

I kinda asked for this content… as I wanted commerce system. The problem is not with the idea imo or how many maps you have to go through. The problem is that a lot of times they make a content it ends up totally plain and dry. Tbh too much movespeed even ruins it in a way even more…
I think commerce systems are not everyone’s cup of tea in the first place anyway but it could be made so much more fun. It could have better rewards also.

I think a good system like this shouldn’t be a new chore forced on players but an alternative gameplay to others… like some would spam cms or hg all day and some would go on bounty hunts and sell stuff they earned to others who have the silvers… but our whole silver income and limited entries and stuff is so messed up rn that things like that is not even working that way.

…and also of course I have lot of ideas how this whole thing would be more fun… imc is so great making gear progression so over-complicated I rly don’t get why can’t they make some gameplay elements a bit more complex…

Giltine in Granado Espada

[Translation]

Giltine
“You cannot survive before my power!”

Story
The goddess of death and leader of the demons.

Just before being completely sealed by the Savior and Melia in another world, she manages to reach the new continent through the abyss connected to the world of death.

Many of her powers and her wings were lost because she used her goddess powers to seal the abyss.

In search of her lost power, she is compelled to help the pioneers of the new continent as if they were Saviors, but no one has any idea of her true motives.

5 Likes

These are probably some of the best weapon skins/appearances since Solmiki/Lolopanther. I wish they add 1h and 2h Maces weapon too. The 2h sword remind me of the Ultima keyblades from Kingdom Heart

Cleric Rework is here guys, cya while I read a little bit …

Screenshot_20210917_190725

11 Likes

I agree… and that’s because finally they are on point with ToS universe. Not those stupid police batons or laser sabers…

2 Likes

lol, they gotta new skills, skill factor increased for almost every class, new costumes, why swordsman is alway threated like garbage? they put an obsolete skill that was removed (because it was garbage), with high skill factor without costumes or new masters, i’m envy bro… ( I mean for shield masters like murm or pelta).

the problem with swordsman imo is most build to some extend require you to have agro. Which mean while on WBR damage like in IToS weekly round up they deal similar to meta like Archer or Wizard, in practice no one want 2 swordsman on the same party since one would certainly lose damage. And between ein sof, lifeline and 2000+ CON you don’t even need a proper tanker these day, just someone take agro and good positioning.

Ahh the video looks cool at least and Sadhu got back it’s identity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh god, stop to buff Crusader…
and buff weak class, like Druid, Chaplain…
I hope that them buff Chaplain, Druid, Diev. on this week yet…

But crusader stopped being support and became a red class, don’t you see? It needed that damage increase.

Sadhu changes look promising. It’s not the original sadhu, but it has way more of its original personality and seems (by the sus auto translation and video) to fill a unique grouping/mobbing role in the cleric class.

Monk just looks like it’s getting its SFRs giga boosted so its attacks finally cleave through wet paper. Not sure how I feel about Golden Bell Shield stuff because I always found maintaining it a chore, but at least it increases final damage now.

I don’t understand the point of buffing Crusader, the strongest individual cleric circle, at all, but whatever.

Plague Doctor was individually not that strong, so in isolation the Incineration buff makes sense, but since it is so often paired with Crusader, it seems like the current meta build is just gonna get stronger.

The rest of it looks pretty good, although I’m sure some Zealots will be displeased with Blind Faith changes.

1 Like

I don’t see them deleting the attribute and thats its main use now…otherwise blind faith is a sh*t skill. So if the attribute is still there and it got usable…