Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

they will get refund like character slot.

The struggle when you switch mains, and now don’t have any emotes

1 Like

Not new KTest or KToS news, but these TP packs … IMC really

Looks like a pack worth getting for a alt character xD

maybe one of the reasons is for not being accused or charged as for several times i asked to go sing with someone and they answered me that they had already done it, for 5 minutes later see them on the sing map through the list of friends xD

New TP package has 2021 Fundamental Seal.

Damage, Healing ▲10%
CON ▲100
Stamina ▲10

In non-PVP areas when below level 460:
EXP Gain ▲100%
Stamina ▲30
Dash Movement Speed ▲6
Skill Cooldown in Leveling Dungeons -50%
SP Consumption in Leveling Dungeons -50%

(Leveling Dungeon effects do not stack with Burning Weekend Leveling Dungeon buffs)

4 Likes

game is dying guys, they are getting out of resources.

2 Likes

And u didnt saw the new ktos patch with silver on the boxes

1 Like

you realized it just now bud?
ofc it become more obvious especially with itos game state right now

maybe they outsource this cant chat/queue issue, and just like us they also wait for the fix but its night time in korean so maybe tomorrow? maybe next week? maybe nah?

silver box in package is not new thing.
what so funny is they still trying to sold package with varna last week, with nothing appealing in it, and in couple more weeks they will sell package with savi dysnai. it doesnt make any sense for someone with healthy consciousness to buy previous package. they should just wait this savi dysnai package.or even better wait till the game release another gear set, or wait till the game at the brink of…

1 Like

and all of that if the game is still alive we could be in the same place the next week or the next moth

Limited development resources due to prioritizing other features, bug fixes, etc. Not because the game is “dying”, or because IMC is allocating less development resources to it.

I’m not going to bother posting translations if everything I post just gets spun into an extremely negative outlook. This topic hasn’t been discussing KTOS nor changes, and has just been a spam of angry complaints about the game and IMC, while useful information just gets spammed away. There are many ways to express your feedback about the game and the company as a whole, but this is not the place for it.

23 Likes

nothing wrong with your translation, its how the game being treated that getting what you called “negative outlook”

you dont really need to sweet talk in ones favor, people can sense it, they see the reality, even more obvious right now with our game situation

even when the game is in “OK” state, some doomposting can ended up arrived here because someone else post an info, and again, about how the game being treated badly
and with the current game situation its obviously only getting worse.

i can understand though.the frustration.where you go home after office hour, do your things, ready to get some daily me time by enjoy the game, but then, its hard to enjoy the game. its just ruin mood! it ruin your day. some people said in some post “cmon its just game” well hello! for some people game is part of life, if you dont get your daily routine it feels like you miss something and your day got ruined
feel you bros.

5 Likes

It’s not like I’m not aware or even disagree with the game’s issues. I’m playing the same update as everyone else. I had to push to raid Giltine and get server first clear through a large amount of server issues and bugs. We couldn’t communicate in game because the chat server was constantly down, we got disconnected many times due to channel crashes and entrance bugs, the raid itself has bugs and many design problems, I don’t like many things about the episode 13 update, and many other complaints.

However, this topic is for discussing KTOS and the future updates. I vent my frustrations and dislike for the game elsewhere. IMC should certainly be made aware of what we like and don’t like, but this is not the place. Here, it pushes away useful information and makes it harder for others have an on-topic discussion.

I will continue to post translations because I believe it helps people. However, I did feel the need to get that off of my chest. So, I apologize for the slight diversion.

On that note, I did not translate the archer changes that occurred over the past week because I was doing the Giltine raid all week long. I will try my best to get around to posting those so people can see them.

16 Likes

well really surprised and relatively happy that someone finally thinks like me on this topic.

and I read some posts on the Korean forum as well as Mr. Crevox also reads them and the players there are just as tough or even more in relation to the problems of the game for the IMC and I really believe that the IMC should be aware of the problems.

Anyway I’m looking forward to content that is not related to killing mobs but life content as they call it and I hope that those contents with lower priority at some point have their turn xD

I didn’t flag you bb, I don’t care. I just don’t see the reason to be spamming this thread with itos-specific bugs.

But since you brought up the title, let me bring the thread back on topic by saying that Giltine was a mess of a fight and I’m very concerned that we won’t be getting the nerfs ktos got a week or two after her release for a very long time, ie our next content patch. I won’t air specific grievances about it here, but knowing that it might be 2-3 months before seeing changes to it is extremely concerning.

And plainly, I really wish IMC would do away with server first titles altogether. It’s a lot of pressure for everyone who tries and I think it’s unfair to the people who put the time in but did not get it. I’m all for competition but I don’t think it’s healthy for this type of game.

Moving on, what became of the changes to Seed Bomb and Thorn in kTest? Were they scrapped? If not, I’d like to know which of the two is worth investing more into.

The changes went through and were not scrapped.

This however, I cannot answer, as I’m not an experienced Druid.

I can’t believe they’ll hide one of the prettiest offhand equips in the game, but they still haven’t considered hiding monk weapons.

That’s messed up :pensive:

3 Likes

does anyone have any idea when the IMC will post this year’s road map?