Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Change these items for points? I’d rather have the OPPOSITE… :haha:

Really helpful. No need to know the requirements for making a set beforehand…

1 Like

ktest patch notes:

2 Likes

Same as the kTos patch, basically. Albeit, they did write specifically about the balance changes here.

2d5bb29c5146c943532687fc458c5987

Wish they could’ve done something about Blind Faith’s SP usage or its hit count, but oh well. This is one long waiting game indeed.

4 Likes

2 more weeks for chaplain I guess… :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones:

@4lkruzeth Well I think Monk will come with Chaplain they just didn’t mention it again and I think Sadhu, Psycho and Nakmu is November and the 2 new classes maybe come in December. So the schedule still could be on track…but it’s quite tight… x)

kTest Patch Notes 10/7/20

Please refer to the live server preview notes. I will only post changes and additions.

New Anvils

-Silver cost for using increased from 2x to 3x.
-Ruby Anvil requirement increased from 1 to 2 for Glacia Anvil only.
-Brikynite requirement decreased from 5 to 3 for Glacia Anvil only.

Skill Scrolls

-No longer usable in Guild Territory Wars.

Boss Co-op Block Change

-When a boss blocks your attacks, the damage number will be displayed in blue.

White Witch’s Forest (Legend)

-The Skill Factors of the attacks of Glacia and Pbeta have been reduced by 20% to compensate for the decrease in Magic Shield effectiveness.

image Wizard

Magic Shield’s damage reduction bonus is being decreased, while the party damage reduction has been significantly decreased. Alongside this change, we’ve lowered the damage of monsters in the current main PvE content.

Magic Shield
-The Skill Factor has been changed.

Current: Reduces damage received by [5 + SkillLevel * 3%] (up to 20%)
After Change: Reduces damage received by [SkillLevel * 3%] (up to 15%)

Magic Shield: Protect Party
-No longer reduces buff duration down to 5 minutes.
-Now reduces the effectiveness of Magic Shield to 50% of its current damage reduction.
-If this attribute is disabled, the buff is removed.

image Featherfoot

Featherfoot’s ability to recover HP through Blood Sucking, Blood Bath, Blood Curse, etc. provides the ability to sustain their life in a way that far exceeds other defensive and healing based classes in certain content. Therefore, we are lowering its healing, while enabling dashing and jumping during Levitation: Control to improve control convenience and maneuverability.

Blood Sucking
-The HP recovery method and its healing amount have been changed.

Current: Heal caster’s HP equal to 50% of damage dealt
After Change: Heal 3% of caster’s HP every 1 second while using Blood Sucking

Blood Bath
-The healing amount has been changed.

Current: Heal HP equal 10% of caster’s Magic Attack every 0.4 seconds for 7 seconds
After Change: Heal 0.5% of caster’s HP every 0.4 seconds for 7 seconds

Blood Curse
-The HP recovery method and its healing amount have been changed.

Current: When attacking an enemy inflicted by the Blood Curse debuff, heal HP equal to [10 + SkillLevel * 2]% of damage dealt
After Change: When using Blood Curse, the caster will recover 6% of max HP every 1 second for 10 seconds, and allies will heal 1% of their max HP every 1 second for 10 seconds

Levitation: Control
-No longer prevents dashing and jumping.
-Duration increased to 30 minutes.

image Appraiser

A character with Appraiser in their build should be weaker in solo play than another character that uses a damage dealing class instead of Appraiser, so we’ve adjusted Appraiser so that it will still be useful in a party situation but not as effective solo.

Blindside
-The increase to Minimum Critical Chance has been changed.

Current: [5 + SkillLevel]% (Total 20%)
After Change: [3 + ((Skill Level - 1) * 0.5)]% (Total 10%)

-Cooldown increased from 5 seconds to 30 seconds.
-Overheat decreased from 3 to 1.

[Arts] Blindside: Focus
-Final damage bonus decreased from 30% to 10%.
-The 25 second increase to cooldown has been removed.

image Fletcher

We’ve determined that a large cause of intermittent lag in party play is due to an excessive number of buff updates tied to the attribute [Fletcher: Improved Arrowheads], so we will be changing the effect as follows.

Fletcher: Improved Arrowheads
-Buff duration increased from 10 seconds to 20 seconds.
-When the buff is stacked to 10, it will only be refreshed when the duration falls below 5 seconds.

image Zealot

We have no problem with the increase in personal performance granted to Zealots by using [Blind Faith: Holy Impact]. However, its potency when being shared to the party is superior when compared to other buffs and debuffs, so we will limit the effect granted to party members.

Blind Faith: Holy Impact
-The bonus granted to the caster and party members has been adjusted to be applied differently between them.

Caster: Increases final damage dealt upon dealing a critical strike by [AttributeLevel * 10]% (Total 50%)
Party: Increases final damage dealt upon dealing a critical strike by [AttributeLevel * 3]% (Total 15%)

image Kabbalist

Gevura, which has the ability to completely reset a skill’s cooldown to 0 when certain conditions are met, is being weakened to only decrease cooldowns by a certain percentage. To go along with this change, we are applying a separate buff to the party when using Ein Sof that will provide a cooldown reduction effect, giving you the option to use Gevura + Ein Sof to substitute in place of a Dievdirbys.

Gevura
-The cooldown reduction function has been changed as follows.

Current: Reset the cooldown time of the 30th hitting skill
After Change: Reduce cooldown of the 30th hitting skill by 30%

-Gevura’s cooldown has been increased from 30 seconds to 1 minute and 15 seconds.

Ein Sof
-When using Ein Sof, an additional buff is granted to the party that provides 10% cooldown reduction for 1 minute and 30 seconds. The Statue of Goddess Laima buff and this new cooldown reduction buff cannot stack.

image Pardoner

The Discerning Evil debuff is being changed to not have its duration increased by the effects of Discerning Evil itself. This is to correct an issue where the Discerning Evil debuff is transferred with an abnormal duration to nearby targets when an enemy enters a Holy-property magic circle.

Discerning Evil
-The debuff has been changed so it cannot receive the duration increasing effect from Discerning Evil.

3 Likes

Datamining.

Rune Caster Master Emoticon (Shelly Pennington)

ShellyPennington_emotion01

New Gestures

image image image image image

Moonlight Popo Armband

icon_item_armband_moonpopo

New Anvils

icon_item_anvil_moth icon_item_anvil_glacier

There was a third type of anvil in the files, however they did not finish making it. It was intended to be used on Savinose Dysnai equipment, however, they made it so you can use Glacia Anvils on those items. Here you can see the color of it (gold):

New Cards (Linker and Murmillo Master)

image image

New Boxes from Roulette

Effect Costume Box
icon_item_Roulette_effectcostumebox

Costume Box
icon_item_Roulette_costumebox

Weapon Box
icon_item_event_Roulette_weaponbox1

Moringponia Box
icon_item_Event_Roulette_Moringponia_box

Master Card Album

icon_item_Event_Roulette_Master

[Event] Vaivora Unique Weapon Random Box

icon_item_viborabox_2

Flagged as an event item. Gives you one random Vaivora weapon on use.

Special Buff for Boss Co-op Zaura

Zaura has a special buff when fought in Boss Co-op. He ignores all threat and forcefully attacks a random target, changing who he attacks every 15 seconds. Taunt effects will still work on him to target you, but threat has no effect.

7 Likes

feelsgoodman

5 Likes

I miss Wiona when i first played wiz.

And here I thought I’d drop Diev completely … not stackable and only 10% cd reduct for ein sof … hmm …

1 Like

image SOOO PRETTY!!! LETS VOTE ON RUNE CASTER MASTER!!!

4 Likes

I can agree on the nerf for the skill reset on kabbalist but I don’t think the cooldown increase was needed. One of the two would be enough in my opnion.

This is in patch notes but isn’t shown in game. Still 30s (and tos-ktest.neet still 30s CD too). Dunno if its a bug or IMC removed it from changelist but didn’t remove from patch notes.

1 Like

ok i guess…

wait I thought the maximum refining reached was +40 o.O

Overestimate goes over the cap.

Important to keep in mind that these are screenshots from the test server, where everyone has infinite amounts of all of the materials needed to do this.

crevox answered it first, still… cant wait for live patch to see all of those +40 weapons

There won’t be much / any

The anvils aren’t particularly interesting, however, it would be an improvement if they capped enhancement at +21, what this change does is cause further stat inflation while still being probability bound.

Not really a fan of the change in its current form, but it does leave room for them to improve.

5 Likes

Vaivora anvil (30 second)
vaivora anvil

2 Likes