Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

4764900799094457794 5269303957359953398

6 Likes

… XD That last minute save… when did they want it to rework from AA? XD I guess when they introduced Magnus art… I’m happy tho that they changed their minds.

Well…ok… but pls tell me they changed its drawback or damage too…

Lol me too… I don’t rly like diev in my builds…it feels forced. Kabba-Pala-Priest sounds a dream class to support tbh. We will see how it turns out.

I’m always trying to calm you guys…then I turn out to be wrong… XD But it’s a preview…and also the Sadhu rework should come after the balance patches (like NakMu and Psyhokino)…so actually I think it will be later…maybe in November (?).

Or do you think because EP12.2 is coming too they won’t bother with it? XD could be… Well I still expecting it so i hope I won’t be disappointed. X)

Sacrament? but Chaplain doesn’t have Sacrament, it will be Last Rites they wants to say?
I’m very curiosus about new Capella, it will be buff all AA instead buff only holy atk.?
Aspergillum it was already expected, it’s a good skill, but skill factor weak, Aspergillum should work with physical atk and not magic

The post was referencing Last Rites instead of Sacrament, sorry. I also added a note they made about Binatio.

3 Likes

Chaplain buffs without destroying the identity of the class?

Neat.

One of the thing I’ve hated most about a lot of the class reworks was IMC making them reskins of every other class and destroying the thematic elements of each kit.

2 Likes

TOS Development Team: October update schedule

Hello, this is Tree of Savior Development Team.
In this post, we will inform you about the newly appeared and reorganized content among the major items scheduled to be updated in October.

Costume Collection Event
» On October 8th (Thursday), the costume collection event will be held.
» In the 12-week costume collection event, you can acquire various costumes and register them in the collection to obtain the effect of increasing stats.

1st costume collection composition
-Duration: After the maintenance on October 8th (Thursday) ~ before the maintenance on November 5th (Thursday)

===================================================================================

[Honard Rose Theme Collection]

===================================================================================

How to participate in the event
» The introduced costume can be purchased in the form of a costume registration ticket at the Magic Association NPC’s integrated content store located in Klaipeda and Orsha.
» If you purchase a costume registration ticket and use it, you can add the costume of the registration ticket to the costume collection, and you can get a bonus effect when all the costumes of that theme are registered in the collection.

▲ The costume collection can be checked through the costume collection information button added to the collection (F11) UI.
» Costumes registered in the costume collection can be shared with all characters in the team, and can be obtained by right-clicking on the registered costume.
» However, only one of the same costume can be obtained per character.

Content Store Update

4th integrated content store update
» The 4th content integration store update is in progress on October 8th (Thursday).
» The integrated content store is composed of products designed to give the Savior a different fun to your character customization and communication.
Details can be found on the official website’s Game Guide> Content Integration Shop (link)
※ The 3rd product updated on June 25, 2020 and the accumulated points will be reset on the 4th product update on October 8.

Content integration store 4th update: Point exchange function added
» A point exchange function has been added to the integrated content store.
» Integration points can be exchanged through in-game goods within the Magic Association NPC content integration store in each village.

[List of exchangeable items]
» Spirit Stone
» Mysterious book sheet
» Blessed Fragment
» Fructonium

Link: Content Integration Shop (link): http://tos.nexon.com/info/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=82.

▲ New function: Integrated point exchange UI

Content integration store 4th update: Product composition

Content integration store 4th update: product preview

[3 new motion emoticons]

Motion emoji: Vakarine (Give it up)

Motion Emoticons: Vakarine (Hull)

Motion Emoticons: Vakarine (Sneaky)

Savior’s Fate: Episode 12-2

The development team is developing Episode 12-2 with the goal of updating as early as late October to early November.
Prior to this, I will introduce some of the contents under development to the saviors.

New regions and episode quests have been added.

Episode 12-2, which is currently in development, is the final chapter of the narrative centered on the Goddess Laima and the Goddess Giltine prepared by the development team. In addition, it plays a role as a link to the upcoming Episode 13 and the narrative element of the scenario, leading to the Mashin Guiltine Raid being prepared by the development team.

[Add new area]

The saviors are looking for clues to confront Giltine, who drank in the Aspalvis new role together with the Renda Master and the new NPC.
The guardians who have been guarding the priesthood since the beginning will be destroyed by the power of the spirit of Giltine and will attack you.

Could any sacrifice be tolerated in order to stop the doomsday clock? As the final battle with the demon Giltine approaches, the extreme situation in the confrontation between the goddess and the demon will blunt the faith of the Saviors. A heavy choice awaits you who have followed revelation to the Temple of Frasia to fulfill your fate.

Join the companion of the last revelation.

The shadow of the end casts across the kingdom under the influence of the demon, Giltine. The saviors saved the goddess Laima and defeated Giltine, who had been drunk, but her plan has not yet been completely finished or blocked, and the power of Guiltine’s death spread throughout the world without diminishing. And Goddess Laima, who has finally found the drank Giltine, awaits you on the way to the end.

▲ Rangda master Uolios Wahid and the Rangda girl

Prepare for the drank Guiltine Raid.

You can meet Masingiltine first through Episode 12-2.
The demon Guiltine Raid, currently under development, will be released soon after Episode 12-2 update.

Balance adjustment

In this balance adjustment, the effect of some party skills is too high, and we want to mitigate the phenomenon that the class (skill) must be required (forcing a specific class) beyond intuitive synergy.

Wizard

The magic shield’s very high party damage reduction performance is currently mandatory in all contents of Tree of Savior, and the advanced party raid difficulty setting is designed to take into account the number of party magic shields. This is causing a phenomenon in which a party without a wizard is actually inevitable to suffer very much, so adjustments are made to this.

Magic Shield’s basic damage reduction performance is lowered, especially the party damage reduction performance is significantly weakened. Accordingly, the monster attack power of major PvE content will be adjusted down in parallel.

Appraiser

Although the appraiser is a party buff type class, it has a substantially more overwhelming buff performance compared to other party buff types, so the build without appraiser is meaningless within the archer, which is more than any single dealer class in solo play. Apart from this good thing, if you don’t unconditionally secure a position as an appraiser, even in party play, you will be relatively inferior, and you have a big limit to the composition of members.

The character with the appraiser in the build by lowering the minimum crit probability and the final damage effect of the weak point attack, and the ability to decrease the attack and defense power of devaluation, has a lower performance in solo play than the character with the other single dealer class instead of the appraiser. We plan to tune it so that it can be high in the performance improvement of

In the future, the buff/debuff performance of special party buff classes (Thamaturge, Enchanter, Appraiser, etc.) will not be enforced unconditionally even in the build for solo play-that is, it is somewhat unfortunate in the solo game, but it is good for the party.

Zealot, and Kabbalist

Zealot’s Blind Face: Holy Shock is not a problem with the performance of personal debuffs given to Zealot, but it has superior performance compared to other single buffs to share for a party, so only the effects received by party members will be slightly limited.

Gevura, which has a method in which the cooldown time of a skill that meets the conditions is completely zero, is weakened by only decreasing a certain percentage. Instead, we will add a separate party cooldown reduction effect to Ein Sof, giving you the option to select Gevura + Ein Sof Kabablist as a substitute for Dievdirbys.

Featherfoot

Featherfoot’s HP recovery effect through vampirism, blood bath, blood curse, etc. has a life-sustaining ability that exceeds other defensive/recovery specialized classes in certain content, weakening it, and improving control convenience and mobility accordingly For revitalization: dashes and jumps are possible while in control.

Chaplain

Chaplin, which was included in the balance patch schedule for the second half of the year, will be patched in the direction of maintaining the original concept (normal attack) rather than a major restructuring.

Binatio is in charge of a probabilistic additional hit instead of increasing the speed with a limited experience, and adjustments are made to the coefficients and additional damage of Aspergillum and (Last Rites). The capella installation will be changed to a buff with a completely different usability, and Chaplin will be adjusted to establish itself as a melee general attack class.

In addition, the use of all kinds of skill orders in guild colonies will be restricted.

As mentioned in the previous development team post, we plan to gradually limit the range of use of skill orders that can use specific functions of other classes.
However, in order to completely delete the skill order, a meaningful reorganization of the order creation class must be performed together, so for the time being, we will only keep it in some content.

This is the end of the TOS Development Team: October update notice posting.
(The above information may be deleted or changed without notice when applied to the live server.)

11 Likes

So, we’re getting Episode 12-2 and 13, including new maps and max level increases for each, in relative quick succession?

So, Chaplain will receive Sacrament in his kit ? or i’m missing something? Cause its a Priest, and a terrible skill, or maybe Sacrament+Last rites will work together? gonna wait and see.

MAKE CHAPLAIN GREAT AGAIN :hot_face:

It’s referencing Last Rites. Bad translation.

종부성사 = Last Rites
사크라멘트 = Sacrament

The page does not mention Sacrament.

4 Likes

drunk Giltine, so when will we get sober Giltine

1 Like

Thanks for the correction! The translation has been updated!

That scary moment when I don’t doubt the translations of IMC saying they are buffing Sacrament instead of Last Rites due to how nonsensical half of IMC’s decisions are.

:heeey:

4 Likes

Last rites is basically reskinned sacrament anyways.

3 Likes

Halloween Costumes pliss :jack_o_lantern:

Make Arch stone available for non rmt player please,
high the chance drop fragment and the stone itself :smiley:

12 Likes

are some of these new costumes gonna get eliminated just like some missing honored rose costume?
are we gonna get another honored rose in 1 month?
dang

1 Like

Any news about the new vaivoras coming to iTos?

2 Likes

Changes incoming for Zealot, Kabbalist and Pardoner? Interesting.

Also, +15 all stats for each collection seems a lot and I welcome that. Our Current Collections are kinda weak.