Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Based purely on the Cleric changes alone, other than a few needed class changes (like Miko, Paladin etc), I’ll just say this:

IMC has lost their minds once again with planning these Cleric changes. IMC really likes to take a few steps forward and take a dozen back.

Can someone link me to the QS changes? This class is desperately in need for a rework
I think it got lost in the deleted ktos 5.0 thread

the changes in druids were interesting and I want to see the tests … changes from miko I thought they would be better, I feel this is very weak and I hope there are more.

Nobody talks about that assistor thing?

" A new content assister is added .

The assister is the normalized content of the [ Tear Grimore ] event, and is a content that acquires and grows monsters that directly or indirectly help combat .

Acquired assists can be summoned from specific content to help fight, and through growth and combination You can increase your character’s stats . "

:scream: We will have pokemons at last

As I understand you will be able to summon them in some casual content.

1 Like

25 Likes

image Shinobi

We improved the usability of Shinobi’s skills, and adjusted Bunshin no Jutsu so that the clones can now receive the attributes of your character along with some buff effects, allowing it to become very effective at dealing burst damage to enemies.

Also, depending on your attributes and buffs currently active, your clone’s attacks will be changed, and its effectiveness will depend on your timing of using Shinobi skills and the damage buffs you have active.

Kunai

The skill’s range has been increased by about 10%, and the hit method has been changed.

AoE Attack Ratio has been changed.
-[Character’s AoE Attack Ratio] + 5

The skill factor has been changed.
-Current: 143 + [skill level -1] * 24 (Total 479)
-After: 315 + [skill level -1] * 52.7 (Total 1052)

The damage increase for Kunai when used by clones has been removed.

Mokuton no Jutsu

The skill’s maximum level has been changed from 15 to 5.

The effect of the skill has been changed.
-The duration limit on the log has been removed. (The effect will be activated when you are hit, and you will still disappear when hit)
-When hit, a log will appear in your position and you will become cloaked for 3 seconds, increasing your Movement Speed by 10 and reducing your damage taken.
-Reduced damage taken: [Skill Level] * 6%

Katon no Jutsu

-Current: 362 + [skill level -1] * 60.4 (Total 1207)
-After: 460 + [skill level -1] * 76.7 (Total 1534)

The skill’s usage time has been changed from 0.8 seconds to 0.5 seconds.

The skill no longer requires or consumes Ninjutsu Bombs on use.

Bunshin no Jutsu

The skill’s maximum level has been changed from 10 to 5.

The user’s attributes and some buffs are now transferred to the clones, and damage dealt by the clones is 50% of normal. In addition, you will gain stacks of [Jutsu: Explosion] while attacking.

The number of clones created has been changed.
-Current: [Skill Level] (up to 3)
-After: Fixed at 2

The duration of clones have been changed.
-Current: 20 seconds
-After: 10 seconds

The cooldown of Bunshin no Jutsu has been changed from 45 seconds to 45 seconds - [Skill Level * 2] seconds.

The chance for debuffs to be removed on use has been changed.
-Current: [Skill Level] * 10% (max 100%)
-After: [Skill Level] * 20% (max 100%)

Additional SP costs and additional cooldowns added to skills have been removed from using skills while Bunshin no Jutsu is active.

Bunshin no Jutsu: New Attribute 1
-Katon no Jutsu, Raiton no Jutsu, Mijin no Jutsu are enhanced.
-Katon no Jutsu: After use, nearby enemies (up to 3) have a chance to generate flame on the ground that lasts for 7 seconds.
-Raiton no Jutsu: Immediately after use, dissipate further electricity outward in a forward circle that strikes additional enemies within range.
-Mijin no Jutsu: Your clones will continuously explode and deal damage to enemies in range.

Bunshin no Jutsu: New Attribute 2
-Reduces both you and your clone’s damage taken by 30%, and increases Movement Speed by 10.
-While clones are active, you cannot be knocked down or knocked back.

Bunshin no Jutsu: New Attribute 3
-When your clones attack enemies, they will apply one of the following debuffs: [Slow], [Blind], [Silence], or [Stun].
-The chance for [Slow] is increased when using Kunai.
-The chance for [Blind] is increased when using Katon no Jutsu.
-The chance for [Silence] is increased when using Raiton no Jutsu.
-The chance for [Stun] is increased when using Mijin no Jutsu.

Mijin no Jutsu

-Current: 2549 + [skill level -1] * 661 (Total 8498)
-After: 5644 + [skill level -1] * 1463.4 (Total 18814)

The skill’s usage time has been changed from 3.5 seconds to 1.1 seconds.

The effect of the skill has been changed.
-When using the skill, you will gather energy and explode after 1.5 seconds, damaging nearby enemies.
-The buff [Jutsu: Explosion] will increase the damage by 3% for each stack you have active.
-After use, you will gain a new buff [Jutsu: Flesh] that increases your damage by 1% for each stack of [Jutsu: Explosion] you had for 60 seconds. (This buff does not increase the damage of Mijin no Jutsu)

The skill no longer consumes any HP on use.

The skill’s synergy with Hallucination Smoke has been removed.

Raiton no Jutsu

The skill no longer requires or consumes Ninjutsu Bombs on use.

29 Likes

5 Likes

Ok, I’m interested on the changes for Clerics.

:hey:

WTF with the Druid and Paladin changes… proper translation pls

dsbsdfdfbsfb

Seems like the kTest Patch Notes missed out or did not include the part where Krivis also gets its Physical Stat: Krivis attribute changed into changing its magic skills to Physical as well. Rather hilarious to watch Zaibas + Thunderbolt Ark proc buffed with Golden Bell Shield.

Maybe its a sign that other classes with Physical - Magic stat class attributes may get changed in future.

2 Likes

Isn’t that the attribute to change the stat points growth ratio from level that other clerics already have?

It only change basic INT to STR and SPR to DEX, doesn’t modify any skills.

1 Like

That’s why i asked for a proper translation, it seems, at least for Druid and Paladin, now IT CHANGES SKILLS from Physical to Magical and viceversa.

Also: Restoration now healing 450SP per tick? Oh my…

Yes, its that same attribute that exists in a few cleric classes. However, only 3 classes got those attributes updated in kTest to change skills as well, those three being Paladin, Druid and Krivis (left out of the patch notes for some reason).

1 Like

That’s great, new synergies coming

That Little Prince box is handsome and I want these clothes so much <3
Btw I heard about some class changes and I hope Kabbalist turns as competitive as some other support classes. He’s been dead for so long … It’s time to bring it back to the cleric scenario!

2 Likes

IMC and their incomplete Patch Notes …

According to the Patch Notes, only the part about Divine Stigma giving a buff to increase STR and INT, and the buff duration attribute was removed. From what I’ve tested and seen however, IMC also removed Divine Stigma debuff’s ability to increase damage dealt (50%), no longer boosting damage.

bwqebqwrbqwr
All prayers into hoping this is just a bug or something unintentional, but if is intentional … Which Krivis in kToS pissed off IMC so much to hit this class so hard when it needed buffs instead.

but thats the thing…they can’t buff krivis because it has 50% dmg increase on stigma which makes it invaluable

would prefer the class be able to stand on its own 2 feet than just brought as a debuff bot on a throwaway support build

3 Likes

the same way they couldn’t buff Crusader. Having a 40% permanent damage buff is invaluable… Check the patch… oh wait.

On topic: even though they removed the effect Daino now has an attribute that buff your damage by 10% +skillvl*2% And Melstis, If I’m understanding correctly gives you a 100% damage buff at max stacks. So i think is understandable to remove that.

2 Likes

Yeah, 30% from Daino that affects all skills and 100% from Melstis. The damage buff from Melstis only affects Krivis skills though, mainly Zaibas and Divine Stigma. I’m not too convinced that Zaibas and Divine Stigma alone can make up for it, but it is kTest, probably more changes if it isn’t enough. Meanwhile, no changes to Aukuras …

Just bummed out at the removal of Minimum Critical Chance here and there, and the Patch Notes missing out important Krivis changes. Also a little annoyed at the buffs with such ease of use to get huge value out of (Prana, Lycanthrophy, Gregorate, etc) while other buffs have certain irritating conditions in order to get similar if not as good of a result (Fanaticism, Golden Bell Shield, Melstis, etc).

1 Like

These little prince themed items are ADORABLE

6 Likes