Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Yep!

CON has always affected healing, but the receiver should be the one having the CON and not the caster.

If you’d like to discuss it a bit more, I will post some test images:

The red arrow points at the new Healing Power Stat. This image is to show SPR stat provides more healing power than INT stat.

images <<< click

Example calculation for healing with cleric heal
With guardian angel buff to boost own Healing Power Stat, and ~60 attribute on Heal.

1955 x 1.3 (guardian angel boost with divine might to get a 30% boost) =
2541 Healing Power Stat.

image result correct

2.28 is the HealingRate% of cleric Heal skill (healing rate of 228%).
1.30 is the 60 attributes of heal.
1.15 is ~30 CON stat heal bonus.

Calculation
2541 x 2.28 x 1.30 x 1.15 = 8661

Result image = pretty close (some healing bonus?) <<<click

Another example calculation with Mass Heal
Healing Power Stat still 2541
Level 11 mass heal (healing rate% of 886), with ~60 attribute.

Calculation
2541 x 8.68 x 1.3 x 1.15 = 32973.
2514 is healing stat.
8.86 is the 886% healing rate of mass heal.
1.3 is the 60 attribute levels.
1.15 is from 30 CON.

Image result close again: <<<

Kabbalist Tree of Sefiroth skill
Healing is based on max HP. This Sephiroth heals around ~6% of max HP per tick:

images <<<

27264 x 0.06 = 1635

113160 * 0.06 = 6789

1 Like

Thanks for this, I believe this formula is correct.

About recovery speed of Sephiroth, 2 or 3 I think. Nekorin tests kabba3 Sephiroth on this vid (will start at correct time):

1 Like

Piper attributes (please excuse typo).
I slowed down Nekorin’s vid to read piper attributes (I do not play this class), but it was still difficult to read.

Dissonanz attribute 1 : increase Stun duration by 2 seconds vs invisible targets.
Max lvl 1
Piper 1 attribute
SP cost +20%

Dissonanz attribute 2 sonic boom : deals damage every second to enemies hit by dissonanz, for 2 seconds per attribute level.
Max level 3
Piper 2 attribute
SP cost +30%

Wiegenlied attribute : sleep deprived : when the enemies wake up, a [sleepy] debuff is applied for the remaining duration.
Piper 1 attribute
SP cost +20%

Hypnotic flute attribute 1 : reduces the movement speed penalty during this skill by 1% per attribute level.
max 5 levels
Piper 1 attribute
SP cost +10%

Hypnotic flute attribute 2 : hypnosis : when this skill ends, enemies stay debuffed for 1 second per attribute level.
Max 3 levels
Piper 1 attribute
SP cost +20%

Critters of Hamel attribute 1 : dirty teeth : debuff duration increases by 1 per attribute level.
Piper 1 attribute
SP cost +50%

Critters of Hamel attribute 2: rare breed : 2% chance per attribute level to summon a rare breed (white mouse). The rare breed mice deal 2 hits.
piper 2 attribute

Friedenslied attribute: un-buff : 10% chance per attribute level to remove one buff of the enemy, any level 1 - 3 buff may be removed.
max 5 levels
Piper 2 attribute
SP cost +20%

Marschierendes Lied attribute 1: Allegro : increases movespeed by 15, for 5 seconds.
piper 2 attribute
SP cost +20%

Marschierendes Lied attribute 1: marching : duration of the skill increases by +5 seconds if you have a swordsman-type class in your party.
Piper 2 attribute

9 Likes

Oh my gosh, I have been looking for those as well qq
Very big thanks Grey!!! :haha:

1 Like

Many thanks Greyhiem, I bought a lot of attributes without knowing what they are as I don’t know korean T_T.

2 Likes

Kabbalist isnt really supposed to be a DPS class anyways, and exorcist is pure dps without the other useful skills kabbalist has like Ein sof, Merkabah, The new sephiroth skill (if you go c3) and geburah.

Comparing skills in a vacuum between a support class and a pure dps class is kinda silly imo.

9 Likes

I know right just be a bit grateful that Kabbal get a DPS skill since it’s a support class.

And comparing it to a DPS class is odd even if they share the same rank.You can’t have apples and oranges on the same level even if they are both fruits.

He’s too focus on Kabbal being good as a support and now he wants a strong DPS skill that can compete with the rest of DPS classes on the same rank which is ridiculous.

People talk about classes balance yet we get players wishing or demanding the opposite…makes 0 sense.

9 Likes

Remember that kabba3 has 20% extra maximum matk,5 extra ms, can block magic with shields and can attack ranged.

Can you guys discuss this in the Kabbalist thread? There we could discuss the class performance that we don’t know and we are just assuming and btching over what we expect of it.

This will keep this thread healthy.

8 Likes

Thank you!
I was about to post that --.

As much as Nahash is a new kabbalist skill, I do feel that its’ effects are more fitting to be discussed on the Kabbalist thread.

It is, however, a very welcome addition to a class that lacks any form of damage itself.

@greyhiem Would you mind it if I add the Pied Piper attributes to the pastebin? Or are you gonna make one yourself?

1 Like

I do not mind, please add it to the pastebin. :blush:

1 Like

Sure! I will go get another pass at it in a bit.

Yes, Aqua Benedicta does not consume Holy Water, no matter how weird that sounds.

2 Likes

Watch them add it soon lol

My guess is that IMC will add item consumption to skills that don’t eat up a lot of silver via damage attributes.

For example.

Breaking wheel takes up 3x torture tools as it doesn’t have a damage% attribute (that cost a lot of silver) to invest in. Similarly with the other buffs.

Aqua Benedicta, since it has a damage% attribute to invest, is exempted needing holy water to use, despite how weird it feels.

3 Likes

Typing have been added.

Thorny Vines and Seeded Bomb are both Magic-Poison.

Nahash and Chort are untyped, as far as I know. Howevery, Sephiroth’s tree is counted as Magic/Buff one

1 Like

Woah nice observation :astonished:

Hello!

AFAIK, Aukuras: Enhance wasn’t changed, will be looking into it later once I get back.

Will also collab with Nekorin once more for Exorcist Attributes.

1 Like

Exorcist Attribute class requirements added.

Looks kinda like FFXIV’s Bard

3 Likes