Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Playing flute on Silute be like:

12 Likes

I disagree with this fundamentally, we already have cc to deal with, knockbacks and downs, stuns and whatnot, making easy yo interrupt skill is bad design, they should just remove this aspect of the game, even more now that surespell is a 1 point wonder acessible to every wizz2. Just ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  get rid of it already and give then some compensation. o

2 Likes

hmm cler1 krivis3 diev1 druid3 exo1 can be better for new form ;x but we will see

1 Like

You think So? I want to make ur a PVP build and GVG.

From what it seems, Piper rats are really bad. 1 point wonder just for the cuteness.

Nonetheless, still has potential to combo with other classes.

hmmm for pvp cler2 can be better but for pve diev cuz will reduce cd of lycanform v.v so pure damage wolfie can do damage x3

You think its worth to bank most your damage on Cleric C3 and Exorcist C2 with the Priest C3 and Chaplain C1?

Would Falcon3 Piper1 have any chance of working?

If you go full SPR (or Almost) at lvl 360 with endgame gear, whats like the average damage of blessing??

where are the rest o the pied attributes?
i just kind of get some of them by looking videos but some arenā€™t even explained.

Alsoā€¦ according to a friend, Wugu is broken and is not working as supposed on the test server.

You have to ask yourself what it accomplishes in an average sitation like CM or ET. And for me it looks like okay CC in ET, but with too high cooldown and target limit.
I dont know how applicable pied piper is in our current content in general outside of pvp/gvg memes.

I guess for dps the only class that can make it work has to be falconer.

Falconer saves any build.

In general pied piper is really fun, but not that useful for a R8. You need to drop a musketeer circle, cannoneer, bullet markerā€¦

And itā€™s not like you can make a full support Archer. Maybe hunter (atm hard to use), appraiser buffer/debuffer and pied. But I donā€™t think itā€™s worth.

1 Like

Still no update on these classes on tosneet

Yea, Iā€™m going falcon3 piper1 for my piper buildā€¦ kind of meh but I feel it is only good way to synergise with Piperā€™s toolkit.

Thinking of Archer 1 | Ranger 1 | Hunter 1 | Wugushi 2 | Falcon 3 | Piper 1

Does Scoutā€™s cloaking break when you use Piper skills that doesnā€™t do damage?

Does anyone have Pied Piper passives? And Iā€™m sad that I canā€™t manage a build with wugushi-fletcher-PP (please rank 10, come sooner)

I could not access forums due to a strange error (error message even had a typo). Today, I notice it has already been translated (please look at Yunseoā€™s first post for links).

I just typed the event details and reset specifications: pastebin link

The skill bug fixes:
Priest exorcism circle no longer disappears after reaching target limit video
Grooving Muzzle damage increase fixed.
Diev owl statue first hit damage corrected.
Some other minor fixes.

I made a mistake last time on wugu skill names. The official English names for the 3 new wugu skills, from Chinese: Wide miasma (poison cloud), Latent Venom (100 poisons) , Crescendo Bane (hemo toxin). I tried new wugu, but zhendu does not function properly (scaling is off, tooltip +13000 poison damage with ~ 500 STR).
Ranger, wugu, fletcher attributes are missing.

@Fenatte

ā€¦

New log screen <<<click

Remember maggi old artwork of someone similar to exo master

4 Likes

Envy those with superb connections to the server. Feel sad for players who have 250+ms and above as they canā€™t play a tune properly T_T

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me whether Friedenslied is a Circle 1 or Circle 2 skill? The translations donā€™t seem to mention which skills belong to which circles.

1 Like

Assuming the tunes of a pied piper can be heard from anyone close by,

Can you ā€œstackā€ pied pipers playing together (aka 2 or more pied pipers together and u can hear more than 1 pied piper tunes).? Curious if one can make an orchestra of annoyance with pied pipers.