Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Thanks for confirming, I have misread 초 as 조 :sad:
I need a better eyeglasses because of mixing the characters together with in game font --" :eyeglasses:

Cleaned up! I had to peek at it another time to confirm

Exorcist Speed Reading tick interval.

2 Likes

The new Pied piper costume is so ugly -_- they really broke the tones and fashion at the begginin of the game… I loved the colorful patches of the pants and skirts

Is it? They did a rly bad job with it if it is… like rly… Exorcist? It should fight with the demons and not ppl no? XD Also I rly don’t know that well the skills and attributes yet but what I saw yet I find Exorcist a bit plain… I mean it has some nice flashy skills but I don’t feel like it is that unique or Exorcist-like. It’s costume is awesome tho.

That costume still exist too tho afaik. I think I like that one the most too.

ktest thread is gone? -.-

Surprised more people aren’t talking about Froster Lord Card nerf, no longer freezes and instead puts a ‘frosty slow’ debuff that boosts lightning damage.

Huge nerf, but necessary for pvp balance since Froster was ridiculously OP.

3 Likes

If I understand correctly, this question is about other classes (wizard, archer, sword) + aukuras scrolls?
With 400 SPR, character will have around 1800 healing power. I think aukuras 15 or 17 scrolls will be quite expensive compared to potions. Perhaps aukuras scroll lvl 1 will do. It will also aggro mobs as a bonus feature for farming full SPR farmer wizard classes (without featherfoot).
Sword and Archer classes will not have high healing power (low int low spr).

About aukuras test on cleric (the scaling is similar on wizards with SPR and INT + aukuras scrolls):

Image of aukuras 10 (66% healing scaling) and 426 healing power: << click

Aukuras 10 with ~2450 healing power:

Increase is low. However if you are CON build, increase is better (426 healing power, aukuras 10, 357 CON).

image <<< click

Ein sof doubles aukuras healing effect value:

Hope this helps you thinking about aukuras.

Credits to inven forums for providing videos.

Pied Piper

Master at Forest of prayer.

Costume Quest

Skill icon overview

image click<<<

Dissonanz video
Wiegenlied video
Hypnotic Flute video
Hameln Nagetier video
Friedenslied video
Marschierendeslied video

Exorcist

Master at Fedimian town.

Costume Quest

Skill icon overview

image <<<

Rubric video
Entity video
Aqua Benedicta video
Engkrateia video
Gregorate video
Koinonia video

8 Likes

They need to improve pied skills, its not worth to take rank 2, or even 1 if you are going to pve…this sucks a lot… Mouse skill its completely garbage

1 Like

Didn’t get what is happening with the exorcist quest

You must match book colour and mob colour as fast as possible.

1 Like

Koinonia seems good but I didn’t understand how to trigger its damage when there is a party to use it.

1 Like

After ktos player test, conclusions about Koinonia:
Damage is small hitbox when you are far away from party members (distance of cleric frontal auto-attack).
Seems hitbox of skill is extended when players are facing each other. (distance between 2 or 2+ players is the damage hitbox).
Damage of skill is holy and magical, and uses the magic attack stat. It is not useful with archers and swordies (low magic attack).
Hitbox AoE might be bugged, cannot be sure. Also this skill lacks a visual animation to indicate attack.

Suggestions to use it more effectively: use falconer aiming. Good vs bosses because boss hitbox is big. Try with full magic party (wizards and clerics).

2 Likes

Here are the raw descriptions for the new class skills, if you’d like them. I pulled them out of the client.

Exorcist: https://pastebin.com/ZVHmfTYD
Pied Piper: https://pastebin.com/iacY4jpv

As for Koinonia, the hit count goes from 1 to 2 if you meet the skill’s requirement for a Cleric/Templar.

Seems like IMC is pusshing the AA build on every Archer Tree , wugushi got theirs now. Interesting as really that’s the only thing for archers working so far and main reason for that is the huge SP cost , it’s just not SP efficient to be an Aoe damage dealer as an Archer, hoping IMC fixes that with those archer revamps.

BTW didn’t they touch Hunter’s at all? Or Scouts? Those 2 are in desperate need for changes.

Little late but yea…

10 Likes

Can some one test ein sof mana attribute, how it works now if u have 0 spr, and how much froster lord add% to lightning dmg and can debuff be aplied to bosses? For taosist krivis build

Ugh… this Christmas Tree at Exorcist’s back looks terrible

1 Like

Its 50%, from what i understood the card transform the mob in ice prop type by chance or only works in ice prop? The translate seems confusing

The person responsible for https://tos.neet.tv is taking a vacation? Because since the new changes on ktest, this website is not updating.
I’m just wondering what happened.

1 Like

the exorcist’s costume is very nice (especially red) but what were they thinking with that giant statue…ewww it’s also floating badly, such a bad design idea in my opinion

Pied piper has a wide array of different costumes and that’s very cool, but I must say the original (the patched one) is the best