Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

I hope you’re right.
Guess I need to enjoy my build while I can though. I will really miss my 1091 INT and 1 CON character

they probably want us to choose our stats through gear, healthier way of doing ■■■■ imo

dont know though, maybe some class choice provide nutty stat growths and get picked just for that over their actual skills

2 Likes

All those design breakdown threads.

3 Likes

Given the rework, my Cleric3-Priest2-Druid2-Zealot3 won’t be too different since it has 4 classes already. It might even get buffed since I have access to C3 skills from Priest and Druid-- if they won’t change the skills. So Awoo-Zealot is coming sooner than expected.

1 Like

Depending on what they will do with base classes, every character will might have:

• Swordsmen: max Pain Barrier
  • Wizards: Surespell and Quick Cast
  • Clerics: max Heal (!!)
  • Archers: … max Swift Step?

Is this correct?

1 Like

Not really, it’s too RNG, you gotta roll the right stats, the right values and then successfully Ichor without the ability to lock stats or guarantee Ichor.

With this class system change IMC is free to make even more classes in the future. Rip for rainbow builds for now but in time they will come back.

stop thinking of the present and think of the future
we still dont know all the details

but yea i get why people will get pissed off considering IMC’s track record

Everybody hold hands and say Rest in Pepperoni’s PVP Oracle C1 Users.

That’s correct, within those specific base classes. Of course it will be up to your skill point allocation. Beyond that, like I said, they’re changing every class and skill, so some of those may not be true anymore, but we’ll have to wait and see.

3 Likes

This assumes that skill level max remains the same, or that the skill still even exists.

3 Likes

The thing is I invest fully for PvP, so this is almost certainly going to screw me over immensely. Majority of players and basically all non players of any game fail to understand the importance of durability.

As a Dev when you see people complaining about CON investors and you see everyone trying to get as much damage as possible. When you’re not also a top PvPer and you are a Dev, you’re thinking “We should lower the durability gained and give the people more damage.”

So we’re gonna have a lot of stat points wasted on useless damage we don’t need because weapons and skill factors are far more than enough.

Will be cool to see what they wanna do with Shinobis and Muak Thais and the other secret class
They gonna have to give them alot of new skills to balance it out

2 Likes

There’s a chance they’ll change skills to have level skill level requirements as more classic games do, i think it’s likely for the max levels to be lower regardless.

RIP :sad:

Is IMC smart enough to put new Hidden Class skills, find out more at 11.

I wouldn’t be as surprised if they make hidden classes some sort of side branch under specific classes (Ex: you can unlock Chaplain/Rune Caster for Priest/Wizard and have extra skills).

if your getting screwed over then everyone will get screwed over lol
its gonna be an even playing field, since the change affects everything.

this will probably change the meta game away from stacking CON with stat point investments but your still thinking in terms of the meta right now, so yea chill lol

1 Like

They’ll probably change a lot of small and big things, skills, attributes… just many things will be different.

We dont know yet.

3 Likes

CLERIC CHANGES: Removed ‘Heal’ skill.

How did you figure out my build? I just finished up today! :hey:
:satisfaction:

Seems exciting. The only thing I’m worried about is stat allocation.