Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

It might be that this is Chronomancers new skill instead of Haste and Quicken, putting both skills together into one, and adding Time Forward so the number of skills stays the same.

In general I’d like to point out that there is a possibility that every Class that does only have a single C3 skill up until now will receive another one (like Thaumaturge, Swell Hands would fit perfectly to the absence of another C3 skill besides Swell Brain).

If we bring up a list of Classes without 2+ C3 skills, we get:

Cleric, Krivis, Dievdirbys, Sadhu, Pardoner, Plague Doctor [Zealot,Taoist,Exorcist]
Swordsman, Hoplite, Cataphract, (Dragoon), Templar [Murmillio, Retiarius, Lancer]
Archer, Quarrelshooter, Hunter, Sapper, Wugushi, Rogue, Fletcher, Cannoneer [Mergen, Hackapella]
Wizard, Pyromancer, Cryomancer, Linker, Thaumaturge, Elementalist,Alchemist, Warlock, Featherfoot [Enchanter, Sage, Onmyouji]

I doubt that Rank 8 Classes will be included in the list, so this is what is probably the pool of Classes the new skills can be attributed to.

Judging by the theme, it’s likely that every hidden Class receives a new skill:
Miko: Omikuji
Shinobi: Raiton no Jutsu
Chaplain: Paraclitus
Appraiser: Insurance
Nak Muay: Break Brick
Rune Caster: Free Step?

Advanced Orders: probably Hunter, it’s the only Class that orders something/someone around
Binatio: probably Pardoner, using money to double buff effect/-duration wouldn’t surprise me since the Class can already double debuff durations
Block and Shoot: Quarrelshooter
Concentration&Sharp Spear: Cataphract & Hoplite; Concentration was a Spear-bound Lord Knight skill in RO, so I guess it’s coming for our spear users, Sharp Spear is clear
Hallucination Smoke: probably Wugushi
Hasheeeesh: probably Dope Master… errr, I mean Plague Doctor
Mangle: probably some Wizard skill, as “Wringer” is used for some stage magic trick
Piercing Heart: probably Rogue (I guess another skill will be replaced with Knife Throwing) or maybe Cataphract/Hoplite?
Fire Claw: Pyromancer
Aggress: probably base Swordsman
Fire Blindly: base Archer? or Fletcher?
Visible Talent: I guess Dievdirbys (it requires the most talent of the Cleric Classes and probably all jobs)
Swell Hands: Thaumaturge
Hard Shield: Templar (since it’s mainly a defensive Class) or Mangle (Mangle could also be the antique Manganum, a siege weapon)
Enchant Glove: maybe Alchemist?
Elemental Essence: Probably Elementalist ( I guess they’re copying the elemental spirit system from RO’s Warlock where there are those balls flying around you)
Rampage: Cannoneer?
Warlock: Summon Skull Wizard

1 Like

I personally can’t say no to all you said. Perfect!

This is highly probably. XD See above quote.

Amen.

So, to hype things up: expect some form of class rework.

2 Likes

please don’t put hope on my list of thing that will be crushed in the future :heeey:

1 Like

Why “raise skull wizard” to warlock? necros have “raise skull soldier” and “raise skull archer”, so “raise skull wizard” will be a necro skill for sure

Instantaneous Acceleration - Mounted skill

It is extremely odd for that there are SO MANY new skills filed under Scout, including:

• Enchant Glove
  • Annihilation
  • Fire Blindly
  • Free Step
  • Instantaneous Acceleration
  • Piercing Heart
  • Behead
  • Sprinkle Sands

I guess there are three possibilities:

1. Scout will be reworked into a brand new class, and the dev team are still testing in order to select skills more suitable for Scout’s new concept.
  2. Some of these skills might belong to other classes, but temporarily named under Scout.
  3. Annihilation, Piercing Heart, and Behead sound very much like skills that belong to the new dagger class we saw a few months ago. Is it possible the unknown class is related to Scout? perhaps a hidden class requiring Scout C3 to advance?
6 Likes

They already said scout is getting reworked to include dagger skills.

this week’s ktest update:

this week’s ktos update advance notice:

1 Like

Knife skills might be related with scout. Apparently, they will be reworked and will receive dagger skills

@streamside

From a design perspective having more skills at c3 is often a detriment to the point balance as it reduces the build variety in exchange of raw power, this isn’t the case if they add ‘convenience macros skills’ as you pointed out as may be the case with Swell Arms (either a new skill for double cast or a rework) yet that may be an issue regarding cooldowns if counted individually. However for that to be relevant it needs to cover a significant amount of skills (at least 3 imo) with similar duration and cooldown but few classes met those two requirements.

Just as c3 skills it would be much of a benefit to have new skills for hidden classes as it makes the distribution wider for fewer points. From the three classes that seems to receive new skills we have not practical, barely functional or extra limited such as Mokuton no Jutsu/Mijin no Jutsu, Clap and Forgery, and on the problematic side of these classes skills as Bunshin no Jutsu, Kagura and Overestimate. Thus it may be a quick fix for those classes, Chaplain may also be included with Bination (replacing Last Rites?) and/or Paraclitus but those may lie somewhere else.

@tomgo32000

Now that you pointed that out it would be likely for 1 and 2 to be the case and even the skills that we assume are Scout’s are actually new additions to other classes. Honestly i don’t think Annihilation and Piercing Heart will be within Scout, taking what i see from the class theme it Fire Blindly and Sprinkle Sand are the most likely to be real and both dagger skills, Dagger Slash and Behead, along with Free Step are plausible.

So am I the only one who thinks Behead with a dagger is a bit extreme? XD Is it/was it a thing to behead with a dagger? xD It sounds a bit more brutal than with a sword or axe.

2 Likes

No, Stan.

Portmanteau of stalker and fan, to “stan” somebody usually means to praise them excessively.

3 Likes

following the advance notice, here is the ktos weekly update:

1 Like

It say in the image… You get it for doing collections. Just play the game.

I know that…

that is ktos…
am hungry so am grumpy

Where is the magic boy gesture?

I have 116 collections finished (nothing to brag about, only ~54% of all 215 collections xD) and all I see is another reason to make a female character instead of a male one <_<

3 Likes

KToS Goddess Cube Drop Rates

Note that these may be different in our version. (C rank omitted as they are just hair accessories)

To do that with a dagger considering both part are normal human being, you’d need to cut the guy a hell lot of time in the neck before you behead him. Would be pretty long and tedious.
Maybe it isn’t really Scout related after all
:haha:

2 Likes

wow, so a witch hat/chainsaw skin/cat balloon/cat pistol skin costs 764,77 Euro/872,41 Dollars on average [if you buy the largest TP bundles = 990 TP] if we indeed have the same rates.

This seems more like “Thanks Giving” than Halloween xD

A few rumors:

• A huge update is arriving at kToS, and it’s called “ToS 2 Point 0.”
  • Along with the patch, a new class named “Outlaw” will be added.
  • The genre of Outlaw’s OST will be Hip-Hop.

These are from a IMC staff member’s facebook.

Now we know your name is Outlaw, huh? :thinking:

15 Likes