Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Don’t give them weird ideas, a Tribock would probably make the game lag even more since the animation would have to be longer, way more detailed and better animated than a few smoking cannons on the siege tower.

Also, I don’t think we’re at the point where we fire corpses, feces or burning stones at our fellow players xD (reminds me of Battle Realms; ahhh the good old days)

3 Likes

That unit from Lotus that fires black goo was famous back then as I remember? Haha

That’d be too Skyrim-y. :rofl: Remember, there is a bunny baloon attached to your back.

We do, just look at Necromancers skills: Flesh cannon, Corpse tower, Gather Corpse, etc. :yum:

1 Like

KTEST Patch 10/23

Guild Territory Wars
-Testing continues with changes made in preparation for the live servers.

Collections
-If you finish 100 or more collections, you will get the title “Obsessive Collector” and obtain the Magical Girl emote.

Companions
-If you have a companion with a special character in its name, the name will be changed to have a number instead.
-Anyone who has this issue will be given the new “Companion Name Change Voucher.” It eliminates the TP cost for renaming a companion one time.

Guild Storage
-Guild storage has been added. You must be guild level 8 or higher and have cleared more than 12 guild quests.
-The storage has 40 slots, and increases by 10 at guild level 10, 15, and 20.
-Anyone in guild can use the storage, but you must have permission on your rank and items must be tradeable.
-Guild points are consumed when the storage is used. These points are granted when members login, members participate in colony wars, or when guild members participate in cleared guild quests.

Velcoffer Cube
-A slight delay has been added for reopening the Velcoffer Cube.

System
-If your computer loses internet, you will be moved to server select.

Halloween Uphill Defense
As with all events in KTOS, we may or may not get this event on ITOS.
-In Klaipeda and Orsha, you can talk to an NPC to participate.
-Rewards attribute points, pumpkin candy, halloween fireworks, pumpkin decoration, and jack-o’-lantern costume selection box based on your number of clears.

Bug Fixes
Pied Piper
-Fixed an issue where Marschierendeslied applied its knockdown immunity 12 times regardless of the skill level.

Onmyoji
-Fixed an issue where weapons were improperly displayed while using Yin Yang Harmony.

Pardoner
-Fixed an issue where the offering box for Oblation did not appear after setting it up.

Alchemist
-Fixed an issue where the gem roasting table disappears after logging out while the store is set up.

Squire
-Fixed an issue where the equipment maintenance table disappeared after logging out while the store is set up.

Inquisitor
-Fixed an issue where the debuff time for Ripper was applying as 4 seconds instead of 1 second.

And various other minor bug fixes.

Datamining information.

ANYTHING HERE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING HERE AS FINAL.

There are new skills for classes. It is unknown who obtains these skills at this time, and you’ll just have to guess. It can be a new class or an old class.

Swordsman: Advanced Orders, Flying Colors
Wizard: Time Forward, Stan, Raise Skull Wizard, Fire Claw, Elemental Essence
Archer: Block and Shoot, Concentration, Insurance
Cleric: Binatio, Omikuji, Paraclitus Time, Visible Talent

Unknown: Aggress, Annihiation, Break Brick, Brutality, Bully, Enchant Glove, Fire Blindly, Free Step, Hallucination Smoke, Hasisas, Instantaneous Acceleration, Knife Throwing, Mangle, Piercing Heart, Raiton no Jutsu, Rampage, Swell Hands

pumpkin
Halloween event costume.

icon_item_CompanionReNameCoupon

Companion name change voucher.

icon_item_accessory_Latte_Rabit

Latte Rabbit hair accessory.

Big changes soon…

13 Likes

raise skull wizard
oh ■■■■

2 Likes

Advanced Orders - Templar
Either we get Centurion or it’s for templar
Time Forward - Chrono
Raise Skull Wizard - Necro
Fire Claw - Pyro (could be ele, but I doubt it)
Elemental Essence - Ele/Enchanter
Block and Shoot - QS
Insurance - Appraiser
Break Brick - Monk or Nak
Brutality - Barbarian
Enchant Glove - Enchanter
Knife Throwing - Rogue, maybe Corsair
Raiton no Jutsu - Obvious Shinobi
Rampage - Barbarian
Swell Hands - I swear Thauma is just injecting/smashing things on us with something now

(These are just my guesses)
The other ones are too vague to guess on.

Hasisas on google search comes out as a narcotic…

3 Likes

“are random fortunes written on strips of paper at Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples in Japan” from wiki

It is most likely for Miko imo… I don’t think it is for fortune teller because I don’t think Fortune Teller seemed like it has a japanese theme but maybe it is a mix?

omg maybe I was right about that random art being a knife throwing class? XD (I don’t rly think tho because I don’t think anything else comfirms it but it would be funny)

Hmm… It most likely goes to the same class that has Modafinil… it rly seems like a new kind of cleric doctor is coming like someone predicted here?

…or maybe there aren’t even any new classes and all the skills go to existing classes? Like PD? Maybe these are master class skills at last? Xd I’m quite excited to know more haha…

Some really nice stuff, finally a real Guild Storage and ‘Magical Girl emote’

OMG FINALLY AN ALCHEMIST CHANGE…

the table no one pays attention to will stay there even if you aren’t

OMGoddess this is sooo important for alchemists…

:sad: I need a hug

5 Likes

Maybe it is just because we have so much classes already that i can fit in everything but now I actually feel like there are no new classes just a bunch of new skills to the existing ones for whatever reason…
Binatio - Pardoner, Modafinil - PD, Paraclitus Time - Oracle, Visible Talent - Sadhu? Monk? dunno
Sharp Spear - Hoplite is my first guess, Dragon Fear - Dragoon, Hard Shield - Peltasta? Rode?, Bear - barbarian again? XD dunno

Unless there was an indication that these skills rly belong to 1-1 new classes. I don’t know how dataminers found these so I just guess.

new cleric class should be Shepard if my calculations are correct…

2 Likes

Isn’t it cannabis? :slight_smile:

Reminds me of hashish

That’s exactly what it’s translation is.
Just didn’t want to mention what it was, so I went with Narcotic.

1 Like

Break Brick, Brutality, Enchant Glove, Free Step, Instantaneous Acceleration, Mangle, Rampage, Swell Hands

With all my heart and soul (while acting ignorant cos lel Enchant Gloves and Swell Hands), I truly wish Monks get at least 2 of these skills (Break Brick, Free Step, Instantaneous Acceleration especially pls).

Maybe Assassin is coming to the Cleric tree (finally) and all of the knife-related skills are from Assassin?

Wouldn’t surprise me actually if IMC was daring enough to make the new hidden Cleric Class Assassin.

The other skills are probably for another Rank 8 support Cleric, since Cleric didn’t have any buff/debuff oriented Class for Rank 8 yet;
My guess is that it is either something based on Christian Clergy (maybe something generic like Bishop) or that it is something based on Greek belief/mysticism (maybe Pharmacist, as Pharmakos translates as ~ mage or quack, as “to pharmakon” is medicine/poison).

By the way, can anyone tell me how the Asio Mace summon effect really works?

Does it trigger on all attacks/skills(including magic) or is it simply physical attacks that summon the doll?
And how exactly does the explosion>damage mechanic of the doll work?
Do the players have to kill it and it will deal fixed x000 damage when exploding, or does the monster have to kill it?

Maybe just maybe they’re planning on a class mastery system thingie. Those datamined skills probably belong to master classes. After all, rumor has it that they have something big for us. Coming from the word of God, this might just be true. =p

Remember to always take it with a bucketful of Himalayan pink salt.

1 Like

Very likely to be a new c3 skill or a replacement for Reduce Crafting Time

Almost sure it’s a new c1 skill, they may rearrange and condense skills.

Possible Elementarist replacement for Stone Curse or Freezing Sphere, may also be a new Onmyoji buff it is within it’s theme. There’s a slight chance it is an Alchemist skill with unique mechanics as the class only has 3 skills at c1 and the name is allowed by its theme.

Sounds like the new skill for c1, may be a reworked Scout skill tho.

Seems reasonable and may even replace Forgery or Overestimate.

Pretty sure Monk’s, name doesn’t fit Nak Muai.

Flying Colors - Judging by how names are given in swordsman tree (according to minning) it is likely to be at Highlander, it is unlikely but Swordsman, Templar and Squire naming also allow it to be placed there.
Sharp Spear - Sounds like a critical oriented buff either a new Dragoon skill for c1-2 or a replacement for Hoplite’s Finestra, Retiarius is also a valid candidate for it but is unlikely as it has two buffs it has at c2 and a fair share of skills already.
Dragon Fear - As all Dragoon skills are reptile/dragon related it is likely to be the case yet it could be possible that other class takes it.
Hard Shield - Likely a Rodelero skill that might be a buff, can also be an offensive Murmillo c1-2 skill as Scutum Hit was planned to be moved to c2 to compensate for the lackluster circle yet it may also be a c3 skill as Emperor’s Bane doesn’t perform that well as a standalone. Squire can also receive this skill as it has only 3 skills at c1, Peltasta may fit the theme side of it but is the least likely class to take the skill even behind Hoplite.
Stan (Stain? Satan?) - Judging the classes that have room for it (and typo names) Shadowmancer, Sorcerer and Featherfoot are the most likely to get it.
Concentration - Too generic to know, maybe Archer.
Binatio - The translation points out to be Kabbalist but the class doesn’t use latin naming, it may be some kind of double reward buff and that fits into Pardoner. As a latin name it can also be a Priest, Chaplain or Exorcist skill even tho unlikely.
Omikuji - Miko
Modafinil - Possible Plague Doctor or even Bokor skill but not enough to back it up.
Paraclitus [Time] - Likely to be Exorcist skill for c2 or c3, may also be Pardoner’s and slightly possible for Priest and Chaplain.
Visible Talent - Most likely Oracle as the class has nothing.
Aggress - Sounds like a Barbarian buff but may also be Hunter’s.
Free Step - Quite generic, most likely a mobile class like Schwarzer Reiter, Hackapell or Rogue.
Hallucination Smoke - Possible new Plague Doctor c3
Hasisas - Maybe Kabbalist or Plague Doctor
Instantaneous Acceleration - Sounds like some form of self buff for swordsman or archer tree.
Piercing Heart - Can be anything, my bets on Hoplite, Dragoon, Corsair or Musketeer.

2 Likes

maybe these skill is the new R10 skill for R6 lower classes.

R10 skill = Master Skill