Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

if they are obligatory dagger am doom as my Scout is a Bow user only D:

KR Appeal to development team september version:

3 Likes

Seems like IMC is planning another huge balance patch for the 4th quarter of 2018 with hunter being their main focus.

There also seems to be another client optimization patch in the works.

I’ll leave the rest to the people that do a better job at translating than Google translate.

2 Likes

Hunter balance patch finally? :hey:

1 Like

Inb4 simply made every skill in Hunter’s skill set work on bosses.

1 Like

hunter remake should be nice and make archer tree whole new thing… beast master huhu

From what i roughly understood from google translate, the hunter “rework” will be something like the current skills able to affect boss in some way, and a new sets of “sub skills” to solely control the pet better… I believe it will be something like the summoner classes but for pet…

1 Like

anyone know where u guys download ktest? i wanna do some datamine too.

today’s ktos update:

They should have some “discard lock” button, so we can lock discard when using anvil.

Any tell me if they make this skill deal separated damage instead of overwrite the 1st one?

I think it’s more of when multiple players use chortasmata, they’ll all be able to deal damage instead of just that one person negating everyone else’s. Similar to what they did with mastema, rubric, and other skills.

if that happen, the druid3 exo2 build will have a massive buff @_@

oh these changes going live already

poor cute octobait

I know a few more things about the new guild colony war items.

Siege Tower
icon_item_siege_tower
The siege tower is an item that you place down during the war. It lasts for 10 minutes, and players have to board it and drive it. Five players total can board it to attack. You can use it to attack enemy guilds and their structures. If you have a Squire, Alchemist or Pardoner, it gains +20% HP/damage and can be repaired.

Divine Flag
icon_item_divine_flag
The flag is another item that can be placed down. It lasts for 3 minutes and allows guild members to warp to it during the war. The cooldown time of it is shared between all guild members.

Wooden Wall Trap
icon_item_woodenwall_trap3
The wall trap lasts for 10 minutes. It prevents enemy guilds from passing where it’s placed, but members of your guild can pass it without issues. If you have a Squire, Alchemist or Pardoner, it gains +20% HP when it is placed.

9 Likes

Guild wars are getting so cool and I got nether the interest nor the ability to go to war…

if I could and didn’i had 1/1000 of a broken internet, I would go around and spectate…

Waiting for catapult, guardian statues (a la Harry Potter 7 movie), etc. :satisfaction: Not that I’m gonna participate in the war anyway since my hands are full with silver farming and day-to-day expenses in general. :grin:

1 Like

this is actually quite fun looking instead of the usual DPS vs DPS thingy.

@crevox that octopus looks just like you

Any news or leaks about new classes?

Where’s my trebuchet?