Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Latent Venom
Wide Miasma
Crescendo Bane

What cool names

ā€œIt doesnā€™t overlap with enchant fireā€
But enchant fire doesnā€™t change your basic attack property, it only gives a fire animation to wizard attacksā€¦ Itā€™s purely cosmetic lol. (and the extra line thing + fire property stat)
From the video it seems that it just gives an extra line with poison property, can anyone post a test proving you cant use enchant fire + zhendu?

This explains why it was an ass to translate --. similar to Wugushi skills being chinese

Noice
Sadpopo spotted, noice meme.

13 Likes

I would go

Cleric C3 / Priest C3 / Chaplain C1 / Exorcist C2

Or

Cleric C2 / Krivis C3 / Druid C3 / Exorcist C1

1 Like

From what i can seeā€¦

Most of the dances have lingering effects when pied finish playing (like 1-3 seconds)ā€¦

And a ā€œminiā€ DoT with the one that sleeps or stun (one of them)ā€¦

Hi guys, can the new wugu skills unmount you?

wait, you mean that rubric doesnā€™t get the same tratment as possession? i tought it would be uniterruptible by itself, only by hardcc, which is fine, because exorcist get itā€™s own pain barrier.

dammā€¦ i tought clerics had surespell imbued into the class. :tired:

Might get a new attribute to be uninterrupted and who is caught will be extremely slowed or rooted.

Nope. It has 2 attributes so far. 1 of them increase number of hits per second, the other ones is increased enemy count

That is just dumb :tired: , a c4 class gets a uninterruptable skill but a c8 doesnā€™tā€¦ It is not like clerics have any acces to surespellā€¦ Really a bad design.

Well, you canā€™t compare damages. Rubric have way higher damage, and also a really nice cooldown

Exorcist looks ā€œdecentā€ so far. Kinda disapointed with skill animations, kinda lazy. But damage is nice

The problem with your comparison is (sadly) with Sadhu, that canā€™t live up for the Damage Class it was meant to be. The root factor of Possession just make it more usable.

2 Likes

Itā€™s subject to change thatā€™s what I meant.They can add/remove/revamp skills and attributes.

Iā€™m sure they will get a interrupted buff or something.

STOP EVERYTHING!!!
THIS IS A CLASS FEATURE OR IS SOME DUDE TROLLING ME??

11 Likes

Yes it is a class feature. When you are a piper, sit down and there is a new passive skill that toggles this.

2 Likes

Cant wait for people to macro huge songs.
:trumpet:

3 Likes

The Imperial March suddenly come to mind

Instead of meh costumes, IMC should release a gacha with music instruments now that we have this function in the game.

4 Likes

Sadly we canā€™tā€¦ it seems like each note played is subject to network latencyā€¦

Hope IMC can fix this.

1 Like

RIP my dreams in the depths of latency