Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

someone test healing factor?

Healing factor with guardian saint would be great! Need some video about it!!

1 Like

Cooldown for Pouncing is still too high, though.

Wow, thanks! Another crushed meta. :see_no_evil:

No translation on how the raid rewards works? Google roughly translated something about gathering essences/stones and trading them for weapons? maybe it was wrong

Great, and I just respec my other cleric into meta AA to make things simpler on my playtime.

Not sure where to ask this, but i’ll do anyway…

Does any of the new maps require kino teleport gimmick for 100% completion?
I am kind of busy atm so i really can’t check, and if the answer is yes i’d take the time and effort to reset to kino.

TYIA

I don’t think so
Unless I missed one of them when exploring to get the cards, I did not even need to do the quests.

Nope. :tired::tired:

Would be nice to have an attribute that can be turn on or off for Empathic Thrust to only apply to the user and not for others.Since you only get 10 hits it would good yo have some control over them than rather people using weak or AA attacks and drain the 10 hit limit.

What’s the future of chap meme aa meta? :tired:
3 flames is nothing, build completely nerfed. x.x
It was one of the most enjoyable chars to play.

enjoyable because it was so blatantly overpowered and not intended by the devs for people to be easily soloing cm5 current content.

the future is to reset to a more balanced build, or just play with a group and be good instead of ridiculously OP.

1 Like

level360 + cafrisun +6 masinios one hand mace trans 10 was enough to solo spell tome town (387) challenge 5.

Basic attacks should not be that strong IMO. You should not have a type of attack that has at the same time no cost, no cooldown (or at least the lowest) and overall the highest damage output (or at least higher then most low hit skills, which won’t do more than the cap allows them).

Basic attack is a game design problem that most games end having, I think. Games that don’t have this issue are those like Dark Souls, which has any physical movement, basic attacks included, consuming stamina.

The old double punch from monk is pretty much what basic attack should be, I would say.

I don’t think (especially chaplain) AA is THAT strong… burn was…and I guess some ppl will even quit from it because of the nerf… but it is definitely not well balanced… even pardoner buffs make some low level skills useless…

Also AA buffer is a playstyle …and Doube Punch is a different playstyle IMO… but it is rly not working how it should… and pardoner shops are actually one of the cause of the many problems with it…

The damage of empathic trust is determined from the zealot and not from other players and minions, hence it shouldn’t matter who deals the hit unlike Kabbalist’s Gevurah.

1 Like

So the damage will be the same for anyone who attack the debuff targets no matter the type of attacks or skills?

Can someone test the healing factor after the change?

Yes. It is limited to 10 hits only, even when your zombies attack the target they will Empathic Trust will deal the same damage.

Empathic trust is based off the zealot’s current patk and doesn’t snapshot, hence the zealot can use skills and items to boost the damage after using Empathic Trust, things like Glassmole cards and Fanaticism.

1 Like

so it’s like FF3 Enervation then?

1 Like