Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Probably an upgrade of this 330 unique raid that require entry tickets with invinite entries (orange) and the other is proly the upgrade to ET and Velcoffer (legendary). At least this would make sense.

1 Like

Or could be similar to how it is now, one raid for weapons/armors and another for accessories.

1 Like

Or accessories that are not focused on summon classes.

Are they going to be story-driven raids, like Former Fantasy Library? Love the Novaha Institute history :smiley:

Could be. The nicopolis raid story should be about why that former wizard/magic town is now abandoned, and the Novaha story was already apparent from the Orsha questline - perhaps a side-story for the raid. Expect the raid difficulty to be similar to the First refuge raid or the Fantasy Library raid after patch .

As seen on vids, the new Challenge mode spot for base camps (speltum town), level 360+.

2 Likes

Clearly, what this game needed was moar and moar dmg…
Dev1 : “People are hitting 500k damage cap”
Dev2 : “Increase the damage cap to 777k”

Dev1 : “People are hitting 777k damage cap”
Dev2 : “Add an attribute that increases damage but make every hit deal separate individual hits, so people can deal more total damage despite 777k damage cap per hit”.

Like seriously, all this damage increase and damage cap increase/bypass is getting ridiculous, next year we’ll reach Disgea-like numbers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI6lNkH4hPk

to be true with you, if i’m not mistaken the enemy name was badass overlord, so he deserves to be hit with 184467438391M damage.
after all, who uses this name as villain? he have a severe chunni disease a needs to be put in place so he can become a better person and a villain,so the damage like this is valid.

The DMGcap was increased to 999k.
But not because anyone hits the cap. Its because lvl cap went up. Like last time.

Ktest Patch 8/21

-Rainbow Trek event updated to show the difficulty by city and show the treasure chest locations
-Enchant Jewels now show their level on the marketplace
-Summer Festa event ends
-Fixed a bug where the Perspective Distortion attribute for physical damage disappeared
-Fixed a bug where Ranger’s Time Bomb Arrow could repeatedly explode
-Fixed a bug where characters could get temporarily stuck during TP shop use

Small patch this week.

Would anyone have videos showing the velcoffer skills? I’ll soon finish my velcoffer set and can’t find videos of people using them besides the magical girl buff. I wanted to know if Gyvenimas scales with HP buffs like squire’s food and ein sof. Would anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Yes, it forms the shield based on your current maximum HP upon use.

3 Likes

If they don’t increase the dmg cap we’d reach a point where people simply wouldn’t be able to kill some bosses since their defense and hp values also increase with the cap.

Imagine doing Velcofer/DemonLords with the old damage cap. urgh

Retiarius C3 atribute who gives silence on rete is a CC nvl1?

The silence applied by the Pull Rete attribute is a level 3 debuff.

Level 380 Unique Raid “Magical Experiment Zone” (name not final)

Includes new legendary boss card.

This raid drops level 380 unique weapon recipes.

Next week, they will preview the other unique raid in Novaha.

7 Likes

Almost the same design of the new basic series of Magic, Berthas and Primus. :confused:

Interested on those stats, Sword and Shield have % of activation, as it seems.

Strike Builds are alive \o/

Good morning. It’s GM Hazel. The last 3 items were wrong, and I registered a new image on 8/23 (Thursday) at about 8 pm. Sorry for the confusion.

the good imc :tired:

Not sure if I was supposed to see those new images there at their dev blog post…

The old ones are still there :confused:

Are u sure? this is too overpowered lol

Yes, that’s how it works. It forms the shield based on your current maximum HP, including all bonuses. If you lose Ein Sof while the shield is up, the shield does not dynamically update.

Example: If you have 300k HP, your shield is formed for 150k HP upon use. If your HP maximum falls to 100k (due to losing Ein Sof or whatever it may be), the shield will still be 150k. The shield will expire upon hitting 0 or after 30 seconds pass.