Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

5 Likes

Turn off the ein sof double use attribute and have only one person cast it. You’re welcome.

Wait, you’re mad that IMC actually listened to feedback from GVG which overwhelmingly asked for this change because it’s broken as ■■■■?

lol

1 Like

What the ■■■■ @ Doppel

sorry noob question for necro, is that new debuff different from current corruption debuff? Thanks

I’ll give it 2 more ktest updates until cyclone is a server-wide dmg skill that hits every mob on every map.

3 Likes

Make it perma stun on the whole pvp map

yes
/20characterssssss

listened a very bad feedback by the way.

let’s leave kino alone and nerf the well used and overpower templar /IMC

They just remove a lot of power from a subused class and give nothing back.
It’s ok to just remove Ein Sof from buffshare but why not give rune of protection? Linkers can share and templars not.

Linkers are magic class so they are suposed to be superior.

1 Like

Nice irony.
A rank2 class is better than a rank7 because it is magic / IMC

2 Likes

Umm yeah - Buff Share Ein Sof was ridiculously overpowered - give literally every one in your guild 200-300k HP for every attack - defense.

Kino is fine - bring a plague doctor and a templar for mag force - bring a thauma for raise or just cancel it with the millions of other skills that cancel it.

I know, it’s only a meme lel

They didn’t need to remove for PvE as well because this is the only skill that is decent for using templar on PvE, but they choose the easier way.

I know we don’t normally get events that kToS gets…

But that looks awfully familiar.

Except the rewards, of course.

Oh god not another one of these, please no

6 Likes

What’s the difference between those two?

Monsters can get critical hits on you. They’re orange numbers instead of the regular red.

Also, TBL and GvG/PvP, I suppose.

They are opposite, one is ofensive stat and the other is defensive, note the minus sign.
Critical chance vs Critical Resistance

1 Like

i had completely overlooked this change to pull rete cd, now i’m not torn anymore between goon1-ret3 and goon3-ret1

goon3 it is

2 Likes

f rainbow event, that crap is annoying, i want pokemon event

5 Likes

I totally don’t mind the rainbow event as long as there are still 3 100 attributes along the way. Easily gotten 70m+ worth of attributes last time through Orsha and Fedimian. Never completed Klaipeda before. I don’t really care about Pokemon event, because I know IMC will never give diamond anvils again.