Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

That’s a pretty good Fencer3 costume.

2 Likes

all of them are good fencer costumes
:satisfaction:

That’s just Google Translate, it works in the same way as described in the Dev Blog:

-50% Damage, x2 Hits +Attribute %, no longer able to block.

At level 10 you’ll be getting an overall increase of 40%. Maxing the attribute is fairly inexpensive too at 13.7m.

1 Like

50% damage but makes every fencer skills do two lines instead of 1.increases damage by 2% per lv so at lv10 which is max it’ll be 70%*2 = 140% total

What is the point of the extra fluff? It is basically just +40% damage as it is a fake multi-hit, isn’t it?

The benefit of doing multiple hits is that it allows you to better avoid the damage cap.

1 Like

Yes, I know about that with the changes made with fake multi-hit a while back. Why does it have to be a “fake” multi-hit though? That is my primary questions. A fake multi-hit does nothing a real multi-hit can’t do. So why insist on it being a fake multi-hit?

“Fake multi-hits” distribute their additional damage across all of the hits and do not receive the full benefits as “true multi-hits” do. They also have various other differences, such as how they transfer across Joint Penalty, etc.

It is a single attack with multiple hits versus actual multiple attacks.

1 Like

It simple in this meta game is better have alot of multihit than one hit. Why? Because if you hit 600k DMG normal will be reduce to like 100k but if you have like 8 multi hit that hit 30k DMG and it reduce to 25k how gonna do more DMG?

wait, a fake multi-hit skill can go over cap now?

The total damage can, each individual “fake” hit can’t.

New attributes were on itos dev blog already. Some important skill fixes are paladin’s restoration fix. The previous changes already gathered pastebin here<< and here<. Templar cannot share ein sof buff anymore, was a previous fix.
Warlock new attribute <<
New necro <<
New sorc<<
New Doppelman Cyclone<<<

The colour of new lenses is too intense for me.

9 Likes

Ahh so its all the same numbers, mechanics and % as the dev post. Expected some changes.

Thanks again

1 Like

You are welcome. If itos dev blog is similar to ktos dev blog, then it’s the same. I did not look at itos dev blog closely but it looked similar when I skimmed. Another skill fix was peltasta’s umbo blow def break now applies to both phys def and magic def. Wonder if new bats can still be cloned by sage.

what the warlock attribute do? i didn’t understand it

can someone explain how is the summons HP scaling now? im a little confused with the google translation

What did they fix about it?

20% of Max MATK is added as additional Dark Property Damage when using Dark Property Skills.

MATK added through buffs does not apply.

1 Like

Nerf on TEMPLAR are u serious IMC?

Time to buy TP to gacha that ribbon ><