Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

was really hoping to hear something about trading transcended weapon, making the game less weapon focused, some sort of rework on the enhancement system, and STOP MAKING players suicide every time they need to apply new squire camp buff.

3 Likes

While I agree with you here, kinda doubt imc will make transcended gear tradeable (or any time soon). As they have just implemented that transed gear is team storageable, so dont think they will change the system too soon again…

Your intention is to make everyone regardless who grind 100 hours and 10 hours to have minimal differences in stats and progression with the Att transfer system. That to me, feels like a private server where everyone has easily transferable top stats. Some people grind their attributes for 4 or more different character. And you with perhaps only 1 char wanna straight away transfer your att stats to all char without working it?

One of the best thing in MMO, is players progression. It’s relatively easy to get 50 att but it takes effort to get 100 att. You want to be powerful in different class, you play your hours and grind for it. Your utopia of making every toon easily share/transfer att is going to make the official game turn into a private server feast where grind means nothing. Then what is the point playing for months grinding att to play and experience diff char att and effect, when suddenly in future a newbie with one toon can straight away GG you transfer all att to diff toon?

What is not enough?

You are quite hard to please or to satisfy. How easy should dungeon get, till we can clear it blindfolded? When at 95% whatever spell you cast automatically flies to any remaining mobs?

I dont know what kind of utopia you intend to create. But I am not sure if I or others want to play in your utopia.

1 Like

so each of your class has the same circles? I have a few of the same choices, but let’s not exaggerate, imo its GREAT change

Well, “his utopia” is the translation of a korean dev post by IMC and something similar to that will probably come into this game soon*tm, and someone people not liking it has possibly low/no impact.

Bling%20Popo

Though I highly doubt the effectiveness…I hope they planned those shared att-points considering all the master quests when giving back the points by char-deletion…still smells exploitable if they do not take care (like they usually do NOT)

not like you’ll get ban from exploiting- oh wait

don’t get confused here please, this would be more comparable to the old “exploit” of deleting and re-creating chars to get the monster cards of quests way back then

and ofc no one ever was punshied by doing that afaik

I think it’s because , cannoneer in comparision to it’s “brother / sister” class Musketeer is rather underwhelming in both PvP & PvE , i main musketeer & i feel cannon is ok , but people have been telling me that it’s alot better so i’m not exactly sure .

Hope he uninstalls the game since making playing more fun and less of a shore seems to be a life threatening issue.

Same to all people that complained for years about resets possibly becoming affordable even when several anti-abuse metrics were proposed to come with it.

2 Likes

this week’s ktest patch notes:

1 Like

quick:

spot piggy pet from journal
more lens and dye
costumes
former known “legend” stat enhance jewels added
R10 attributes and skill changes
events and bug fixes

@greyhiem do skills/attributes please when you got time

1 Like

4 Likes

Rank 10 attributes were added as outlined in this post, including the Sorcerer and Necromancer buffs.

Enchant Jewel system was also added, and alongside my previous list of bonuses, they added movement speed and AoE Attack Ratio. For reference, here is the full list.

-Main Weapon Damage +%
-Sub Weapon Damage +%
-Boss Damage +%
-Damage Taken From Melee -%
-Damage Taken From Magic -%
-PVP Damage +%
-PVP Damage Taken -%
-Critical Damage +%
-Critical Hit Chance +%
-Chance to be Critically Hit -%
-Chance to Hit Enemies +%
-Chance to Evade Enemies +%
-Chance to Penetrate Block +%
-Chance to Block +%
-Movement Speed +#
-AoE Attack Ratio +#

New adventure journal pet will be a spotted pig.

Three new hair dye for male and female.

Four new lens.

image image image image

Next Goddess Cube is chess themed.

New weapon skins and costumes.

Hair accessories.

Also a popup book and a timer toy.

icon_item_chess_popupbookicon_item_chess_timer

6 Likes

this ribbon will be in gatcha or its tp item?

Gacha in ktos (new preview menu in beauty shop) and probably iTOS too

skill and buff icon

UI

data update~

3 Likes

4 Likes

What’s that new fencer attribute? Google translate says 20% less dmg at max attribute level in exchange for -50% attack and no block. Is that correct?

My peltasta has the same attribute but without the drawbacks, lol.

Been waiting for that female hairstyle. Romantic bun ~