Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

I apologize for the confusion. This is from the new Enchant system being introduced in R10.

Of course, this is still in development and these bonuses are subject to change.

2 Likes

It’s unclear at this time if it’s just a raw +% chance to block/evade or an increase to the existing stat. The term used is “Block Rate”, which could go either way, but I went with the one that I feel is more likely based on how these terms are used in the game files.

As information becomes available, I will share it.

3 Likes

Can someone check if something was changed on Exorcist?
(looking at that possible Rubric nerf)

This weeks ktos patch:

rank 10 expansion

5 Likes

So this time you have to farm 30 of an event item to trade them for up to 2 rank resets per day?

1 Like

… or 2 Rank Resets (1 Day)

JK I hope its 2 rank resets per day

From how I understand it using google translate it is 2 rank resets and stat resets per day er character

2 Likes

ok but when is shepherd and macumbeiro releasing? those are the 2 classes im most interested in (and luchador and mimic)

Wait for the Centurion patch. :wink:

2 Likes

Basically every class hinted so far that was not implemented. None already brought live (even the ones we were not expecting) were interesting enough to entertain you?

Bro :tired:

Almost just the half of it… :smiley: Fortune Teller, Lama, Puppeteer (don’t remember more)

I’m sometimes wondering too btw why shepherd is still not released… they are teasing us with it since the early developer blogs… I think it is the most wanted unreleased class of them all. Maybe they wanted first 2 magic clerics (Taoist, Exorcist) and 2 physical clerics (Inquisitor,Zealot) … aaand maybe noooow we can expect something? X) well…only if it is a rank8 class… otherwise maybe it is as bad as hunter and they are afraid to release it like that… XD

It would be so sad if centurion would never return… but it looks like they still didn’t figure it out what to do with it… It is a “hard to make it good” class tho for sure…

If they release Centurion, I’m hoping they make it into a summoner or pseudo-summoner at least.
The most summoner-like we’ve got on the Swordsman tree is Shinobi… and those are more puppets than actual summons.

I want Shep so bad…

i never said they didnt interest me, im just 10x more interested in macumbeiro and shepherd

Luchador
Mimic
Puppeteer
Shephered
Lama
Fortune Teller
Macumbeiro

never waiting room :tired:

I dunno how they’d do it in this kind of game but I hope they eventually address skill bloat in some way. For example Master classes somehow having skills that replace lower class ones (while making use of the points you invested in them of course) so you don’t end up having rows and rows of skillbars. I know we’re not quite there yet unless you take a lot of different ranks but it’s bound to happen.

3 Likes

Something like
Multishot Ex
Earthquake Ex
Bash Ex
Cure Ex?

Some other game does this :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I had a dream almost like this, ‘Awakening Class’ or something and Cure EX changed into a huge sphere magic circle while removing hit limit and stuff.

Maybe they are all 'R 11 classes.

But i dont get fortuneteller isn oracle the same?

We had shadowmancer,matador and pied piper teased and delivered so …there’s hope.

Hopefully there is no such thing as r11 classes and we keep getting every class on r8 now.

Fortuneteller most likely will have tarot and skills like that… but still they are pretty close to eachother yeah… we will see how it turns out.