Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Didnt they already confirm thats how classes will be from now on?

I think they did and it should be just r8 nowā€¦but who knows whatā€™s in their mindā€¦ Iā€™m also wondering if hidden classes can be on higher ranks or notā€¦but I think that wouldnā€™t be too good eitherā€¦

So with rank 13 we could have builds like
sw3 hop3 dragoon3 rete 3?
Cleric 3 Pala3 xx Inq 3 zealot3?

With all the weapon restriktions there isn much choice for classes that are NOT in the Wiz or Cleric tree.

And most cls dont feel like Final clsā€¦

i doubt that they will add 1 circle every year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: imo 12 or even 11 can be last one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I actually kinda hope they start wrapping up with hving so many circles in the futureā€¦ It just messes up builds big time. Unless they are willing to give resets more frequently

1 Like

I just love, how every time people forget that imc AREADY hinted rank 11 and laterā€¦image

2 Likes

Itā€™s IMC they can change their minds.

1 Like

the only funny thing is that they just contradicted themselvesā€¦ with RANK10 (farming content and level expansion being launched at the same time xD)

imma make a guess

Assasin (prob archer) - Shepherd release next

Mimic - Luchador come after

Puppeteer - Lama are after

Some wizard class - some swordsman class

some archer class - Fortune teller

some wizard class - some swordsman class

some archer class - Macumbeiro

they keep messing up everything by releasing random cleric classes lol, nobody expected inquisitor or excorsist to be a thing. and we all expected zealot to come way later than it did

1 Like

imo

mimic seems like it would be fun
pupeteer would be fun and probably a summon class
fortune teller, idkk
lama would probably be a support class, tbh i have no idea waht it would be
macumbeiro would be another voodoo class
assasin ā€¦ OBVIOUSLY
shepherd. we all know it has a dog lol

nobody expects the spanish inquisition xD

6 Likes

stop xD

/231833981328336372131

I only want to see an axe based character. Something like whitesmith in RO.

There arenā€™t enough games with dual shield wearers. One shield for throwing like good ole Cap and one for defense.

Anyone have ideas on how much the new rank 10 attributes cost?

For falc, doppel, druid, etc

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the rank 7 hidden classes for Archers,Wizards and Clerics.

Since Swordman has 2 hidden classes and the latest one is in rank 7,so perhaps we get 3 other rank 7 hidden classes for the 3 other class branches.

They should add new classes for rank 2-7 instead, so we can mix new classes together in the same build. We always have the same base classes, thatā€™s a bit boring.

I totally agree with you. Itā€™s even worse for archers, you only can choose between ranger3 or qs3, because scout, wugu. hunter and sapper are pretty dead at the moment.

imc should make rank 2 and rank 5 classes better, so we can have a larger variety of classes on those circles (2,3,4 than 5,6,7 to 8,9,10), most people donā€™t actually choose anything they just metabuild.
If they wanna make hybrid chars and not polarize everything to 8,9,10 they should fix that.

Anyone can told me about enhancement anvil on primus 380? (The difference vs primus 350)