Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

There’s no new BGM yet.

Oh well, kinda expected, but the Shadowmancer c3 skills needs A LITTLE OF WORK

3 Likes

Hey, let’s give no hit limit Joint Penalty for the same base class that has Linker, NOTHING CAN GO WRONG

I’m more impressed that they didn’t reutilize the logic from MM+JP fix.

The skill would be amazing enough just by making bosses lose immunity to some debuffs,don’t need to be this broken.

Why haven’t the ktest players recorded a vid of Shadowmancer soloing Velcoffer yet?

It’s in ktest before hitting official servers for a reason. Highly likely they will nerf/fix the skill, calm down.

1 Like

The skill is multihit and the debuff applies as soon as a single hit registers, so it would boost its own damage, no?

Interesting …very

i wonder if anybody tried to spirit shock the shadow, on top of all that broken stuff.

looking at this video, I think to myself, “what’s the point in using a swordsman?”

3 Likes

From iTOS site dev post

NEW! [C3 Attribute] Yin Yang Harmony: Mediator
Temporarily increases your Dark and Holy property damage after using Yin Yang Harmony.

I cant play now but think you get the buff when you stop channeling the skill.

edit:

Yes, we can see that here

Seems like they are expecting the omn to have chrono3 or party with chrono3 for some reason. it has 40+ duration and the skills have 60 CD, 56 with Full Channel. with Pass it’s 31 CD, Enough for Full Channel of YinYang

Lol…I dunno but I am sure swordsman has their own purpose in other areas.

Yeah ORRRR
you’re just not supposed to have the buff 100% up all the time lol

The game has been broken for a long time from a similar skill, they just remade it ignoring all that happened in the past.

Actually, they’re also repeating some other bad practices with many classes,that’s more my main point here.

Dude, you’re talking about Shadowmancer like it’s its final version when it’s still in the test server. And it was just released. Did you already forget how many times they had to rework Zealot before it was released on our server? The broken mess Immolation was and how absurdly broken Blind Faith was?
The thing with Infernal Shadow is a bug that’s already been reported by many players testing the new content, the infinite loop with joint penalty isn’t supposed to happen and it’s bound to get fixed in the next ktest update.

3 Likes

And when Spirit Shock was on test server for first week.

hitting dmg cap with 2k Attack, one shooting bosses

was fixed a few days later, just like this will.

3 Likes

Every time I check back in on this game it seems like IMC is scraping the bottom of the barrel even harder. Is there a single original or unique idea in any of these new skills? This is effectively the end of class progression, right? Rank 10 C3 skills are surely supposed to be the most impressive in the game, coming in at the very end of your character development, and most of them are just bland AoE nukes. The only unique one is the shadowmancer skill that everyone is complaining about being broken. I guess that’s the problem with this game, though, people don’t care about unique or interesting classes, they just want to see the biggest numbers.

Extra disappointed in Hakka for getting the most bland uninspired looking ■■■■ skill of all time, and also being the sword-archer class whose C3 skill doesn’t even use the sword. Really incredible design choice there.

14 Likes

I’m sorry but, they haven’t grasped the idea that they can have non-dps skills for new skills. I mean like, why can’t they play around with more auras?

1 Like

No one’s complaining about the skill’s concept though, but about the infinite loop bug with joint penalty.
The skill itself is great because it actually works against bosses and allows you to apply debuffs that you normally can’t.

But you’re right about the rest, and that’s mostly because IMC is crazily rushing the release of R10 without giving enough attention to the new skills. Hakka3 skill is so trash it’s almost offensive. I think they made an overall better job with the new attributes than with the new skills themselves.

Advancing from C2 to C3 should be a difference in growth, but looking at the new C3 skills and attributes, is this a joke? Cause we are not laughing.

1 Like