Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Isn’t this normal though? IMC starts of 1 end then goes to the extreme other end (completely missing the middle) by release.

What is the debuff that monsters get when hit by the skill though? It has the same icon as the buff you get after finishing the skill

i kinda disagree in this case because if you make rank 8 C3 too strong you will force the meta into those classes
remember the poor classes that already have their c3 like canoneer and musketeer they will be irrelevant if mergen or BM gets too strong

1 Like

I think their point is progression… Higher class circles and closing with the 3rd and final circle should give some sort of “accomplishment” otherwise we’all just pick 1 of each class to have a bit of everything

I like this idea. Maybe IMC should combine this with the release of Master Classes? I think this is a good way for people to diversify builds by completing 3 class circles.

And in mmorpgs, who wouldn’t like an aura???

I’m lurking the ktos forum regularly waiting for updates and directions if I should return or not but yeah…Those new skills feel very rushed and uninspired.

Pied Is literally a troll class. The New skill is the only thing almost interesting in three circles. Lasts way too little and cooldown is way too high. I wouldnt mind if they nerf to like 30% more damage and buff duration to 2x. There are too many buttons to press already.

Swordsman is very bleh as always. Wizard took a hit, except for shadowmancer which is really interesting (the puppet/shadow skill isn’t very original but very cool and has many uses, not considering how broken it is right now.). Cleric got a few ok things, but not too much.

The major downfall is realizing that the “good classes” received a decent skill, like exorcist. But classes that are already really limited, niche and few people play received anything but something to change that. Like Druid having the transformation, but lasting too little to matter. Taoist, another ok dps skill. Hakka which, well let’s just pass the class. You already have to gear up to 2 or more weapons, facetank (as Archer) and literally 0 aoe dps, and still lose single damage to other classes.

I wish they could bring a few of the forgotten classes back. Like remake alchemist from the ground up, scout, rogue, hunter… That should be priority #1

8 Likes

Any Retiarus c3 vid ?
less this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuZtv5cmMR8&t=57s :v

For me, these new skills are the ones that they put a good effort into, few of them are bad or lackluster.

Bad was when they lauched Rank 9, with C2 of already existing classes and the new Matador, Shadowmancer, Bullet Marker and Zealot. Those classes (and C2 of previous R8) looked rushed, with poor and simplistic animations, really.

This is one of the things i was talking about.

It’s like completely different people come up with some of the classes.

I’m not talking about the risk of releasing broken things,way to miss my point. But things even going to the test server in such a broken state are a sign that someone doesn’t have any idea how the game works and only hope the players stop complaining so they put a fixed stamp on it. And i don’t mean only op things, i mean things like:

-why scout even exists right now?

They seem to be repeating the mistake with pied piper.

In-game look for some of the new primus weapons.

i15135923178

i13328241100

i13367311975

i13971795194

i13971427725

i13936137836

i15591464742
i15286223400
:satisfaction:

source : http://inven.co.kr/tos/

6 Likes

I wanted to see my main character, pelta2 hoplite3 dragoon3, now in rank 10 with shinobi, vs boss

Bunshin no Jutsu > Gae Bulg(double hits debuf) > Spear Lunge (pierce debuff) > Serpentine(melee debuff)(clone compatibility) > kunai, kunai, kunai(clone compatibility) > Dragon Soar, Dragon Soar, Dragon Soar(clone compatibility) > Dragontooth(clone compatibility)

fun fact: clone kunais give double hits + Gae Bulg(double hits debuff) + 3 kunais use = 330 hits with kunai (and is a melee pierce skill, serpentine and spear lunge debuff compatibility)

New Bracelet & Necklace.

i15238191710
CON ▲ 3
SPR ▲ 4
Magic Amp ▲ 61
Block Pen ▲ 15

i15207996315
INT ▲ 6
HP ▲ 110
Magic Amp ▲ 118

i15277785202
STR ▲ 6
HP ▲ 223
Block Pen ▲ 31

i15245799354
Magic Attack ▲ 32
INT ▲ 11
SP ▲ 622

i15216680513
CON ▲ 7
SPR ▲ 7
HP ▲ 311
SP ▲ 311

i15284862776
Physical Attack ▲ 32
STR ▲ 11
HP ▲ 622

*Please kindly double-check the stats translation.

1 Like

Shinobi is a bad choice for dragoon on R 10.
You have 2(3) copyable skills.
Dragon soar gets strong with the attribute that attribute dont work on clones.
Even doppels complain about that shinobi isnt that great and you will build it for 2 skills?

You could go rete and have another strong pierce skill and the net attribute for 2x damage on other pierceskills.
Without increasing the CD.

Its even worse for hop>shinobi>rete

I went ahead and checked some of the new hitboxes using Forecast. Some look a little ridiculous…

screenshot_20180721_00011
^ Retiarius’ Trident Finish

^ Retiarius’ Dagger Finish

^ Hoplite’s Spear Lunge

screenshot_20180721_00003
^ Featherfoot’s Kundela Slash

screenshot_20180721_00004
^ Featherfoot’s Ngadhundi

screenshot_20180722_00020
^ Monk’s Double Punch

^ I also checked Falconer’s Aiming on the first small monster I could think of. I’m not sure what it looks like now, but doesn’t look like it’s improved much.

3 Likes

Can see IMC taking cue from the wuxia novels, where one swing of the sword or thrust from a pike can split the heavens and rupture the earth.

AoE attack ratio will be more important now, time to stock up Centaurus cards.

Looks the same as current for aiming, could you test on boss monster?
Current aiming Untitled

Very interested in the changes. Can someone do a side by side comparison please?

New maps are pretty.

source

12 Likes

Or maybe they want you to group with Krivis3, or Diev, or Chrono, or all 3.

Stocked up 3 each for my falc and murmillo. Now looking 3 more for my dragoon.