Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

where is enchanter c3 T.T

1 Like

Like we read here https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1427

Enchanter new skill adds +5 (at Lv5, 1 per lvl) to main weapon Enchant.
1 Minute Cooldown. 45 Seconds duration (at Lv5) +5 Seconds duration from the Attribute (1 per lvl, 5 max).
Requires 2 “Enchant Round” https://tos.neet.tv/items/640240 per use (crafted by Enchanters)

Agility attribute adds +5 movespeed while Agility is up.

• NEW! [C3 Attribute] Enchant Round: Fire
  • NEW! [C3 Attribute] Enchant Round: Ice

are both crafted by Enchanters too. 15 Magic Powers (from master) for one. Crafting 1 by 1. full Tradeable.

They are like dispellers. Turn them on and are consumed by each hit or being hit, Skills too.

Red does not increase my Wizards auto attack dmg and not Magic Missile dmg.
Not sure if Blue does reduce dmg i take, looks like the same. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I want to make one but will take time as most of my rank resets are used on cleric testing T___T

How many attribute levels?

Is Agility still bugged, in that casting anything before it means it will not cast at all?
How about the new enchanter rounds (Fire & Ice), any numerical values?

Please and Thank you.

I see that you’ve edited your post. So it has a 90% uptime.

1 Like

+5 seconds total (5 lvl of 1s ea)

I dont see a bug like that. Casting works…

Guess it was only prevalent on IToS

Can you check buff values of new enchant rounds? Are they tradeabe?

Seems legit!
Now just need dem #s

Retiarii, corsair and sword hitbox
I will try to post pelta rodel murm, nak muay and lancer cata later
2 Likes

Dont know if people will use them… you’d need 32k of them and takes all day to make…

I can see this working extremely well with the Hydra card on everything but unfreezable targets. Might be an exceptional choice for PVP, if the freeze duration is long enough for dex builds to chain it.

With block shredding+armor shredding on smash bullet, and invulnerability during Bloody Overdrive, BM3 is getting some cool stuff, at the cost of losing competitive autoattacking.

1 Like

I used to have a Sorcerer Enchanter and Agility always bugged when i used it near a summon, it starts the cooldown but you don’t get the buff.

Representing Mergens!!

So let me ask this one question…

is Mergen Circle 3 worth it?

Thank you @greyhiem And everyone :smiley:

This is sad…

Enchanter could be a nice profitable class with the addition of these new enchant rounds, if they worth the use

Can you handle the sound effects.
(video starts at correct time)

I was trying mergen but crashed. Need to determine hits of Zenith and if it uses AoE attack ratio before I can tell if it is decent.

Looked at enchanter3, nothing much to test. Existing buffs and stronger lightning hands make it a good class. Enchant rounds were never worth and will not be worth.
Max enchant earth if you need higher blocks, and take 1 agility for some movespeed if you like it. And 1 spellbook to craft scrolls if you have suitable classes. Overreinforce just luxury skill.

2 Likes

Enchanter3 seems very underwhelming. Those enchant rounds don’t seem worth the cost at all and their c3 skill is a shittier swell left arm.

weapon anvil lv over-reinforce bonus
6 +458
11 +562
16 +668
21 +500
26 +500
31 +500
36 +500

And only up for 50s with attribute with a 60s cd. Though this is with current 350 primus weapons so I can see that the values could be higher on later gear but not by much.

1 Like

Can you share this build tool? :sad:

1 Like

Yikes! Thaum3 Linker3 Enchanter2, it is then.

That’s toscamp simulator, @Hillgarm
http://toscamp.com/tos/ranksimul/

3 Likes

How about BM and SR ?

Does Infernal Shadow have anything special about it in the tooltip?