Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

all low % skills dont do dmg on wb.
And i see today omny in 330 dng boss 6 7k per hit. even up x10 this dmg so low.
And this channeling skill, its ussless on velco, you can ez take silence, when cast, and lost dmg,
And too much cd

1 Like

That’s right, not best boss class. Even with linker and runecaster, classic wizard warlock3 featherfoot1 will still be better bosser at rank 10. To this day I have not seen any party clear dragon faster than 4 min 2x warlock, magic def breaker, healer, falcon pavise party old video.
I am done testing onmyouji3 now I think.
This should be sufficient for onmyouji without psychokino, wiz3 thauma3 sorc1 onmyo3.

Genbu armour is a max lvl 5 skill, in-game too.

1 Like

damn, she thicc

/20thicciceshards

2 Likes

haha i think about this today already ))
4 min it ok, but some can better i think/
onmy good class, but not for 10 rank
and better than sage c3 skill ))))))

Do you know Gigante marcha’s skill factor? And about Prevent attribute?

MANY ROFL … TRUE THE TRUE

2 Likes

ah; i only read when the dev blog came days ago, so my mind was a little fuzzy, i thought it was number of hits, not number of targets.
well too bad; number of hits by str would be a cool mech for pala inquis that does not go/there is no need to go dex.

agree with this as well; inqui is cool and have nice mechs ,but the nerf of godsmash OH, even with the cd decrease was really hard, now with malleus nerf as well, it take another hit.
Inqui had to gain at least one more c3 skill, or another c2 new c2 skills, to at least be good when looking at his “friends”, like zealot and exoc.

when we had the preview i already did more or less knew about it, even with one new skills if we look at exoc and zealot, just by giving their c1-c2 skills the opportunities to go level 10 and 15 already gave more than any c3 skills could give to INQUI so there is not even a need for zealot or exoc to get a good skill at c3, their c1 and c2 are already there( and i mean this about rotation, of course one c3 skill could give more damage than a c1-c2 but overall complete rotation of the class the bonus gained by c1-c2 extra levels and possible attributes) and this is why i always knew that it would not come back soon,one skill alone is not enough for inqui. but i still like it, more precisely i like the combo it have with PALLY.
in my opinion to put inqui back on the MAP without really going super OP and buffing the damage too much >> we would need at least; at minimum giving judgment 20cd or lower (since it have low hit count), so we could always combo with godsmash, and since we are at it, give a extra taunting(like it does now at rank 10 ) but increase aggro abilities similar as pelta do right now but to inqui-pally and maybe monk skills (like increase aggro 50x pelta have on his skills ) and thus could synergy together with pally to be a tanking cleric, this would not be enough to close the damage gap but having a tanking pally synergy could at least give him a PLACE in tos and most important more or less justify the overall loss of damage when we look at his friends , since this would be more directed as tank and of course since cleric already have healing skills this cold give cleric tanker a different aproach since it would be able to use two handed weapon (mace) and still cut short the difference of not having block, with his own healing skills, but since he does not have shield i’m sure he would still need a cleric to heal him.
would be a nice way to bring inqui back to the table and overall buff the class without really giving him damage like is the lazy way to do.

1 Like

@greyhiem any news on how new Enchanter skill scales and how useful it would be?

Also, the new enchant rounds, what are the numbers of the effects and if you can sell them

Yeah I agree I don’t think C3 druid over c3 exorist. Lycanthropy and half lycan are pretty underwhelming imo because it has such a large downtime and hengestone same issue. I would say if you were more interested in survivability Druid3 might be better for more stera troph levels but if you playing DPS (especially cleric1kriv3sad3exo2/3) the 100% uptime from koinonia is super bonkers with transmit prana and will probably be the way to go. I personally think the bokordruid exo build is the answer to a more casual exo build so I would say there’s nothing wrong with doing druid3 just not if DPS is your goal for druid3.

Also for people basing their damage off the videos : none of them are using +15 Primus etc or what endgame looks like. They are showing off the skill itself , If you want to see the damage it’s better to pay attention to SFR and compare it to stuff already existing in the game if you don’t know how to do the math for it.

What about Taos own Dark Sight skill, which hides him from enemies? Are you getting revealed while casting or when releasing the skill and dealing damage?

Gigante marcha around 257% skill factor. I am quite sure it is able to reach 25 hits with perfect positioning or falconer3 aiming friend. Have not looked at prevention attribute yet.

good on test server

@fabricio_polo perhaps later. I am exploring map right now, keeping track of all classes and discussing r10.

image and new loading image

Surprisingly quite some mobs are Devil and Holy.

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates!

Anyone know the numbers on Pistol/Revolver Mastery?

not bad

1 Like

Yes, it’s 5%. (5 attribute levels of 1% each).
For bullet and reiter only.

2 Likes

Jesus. That certainly isn’t bringing BM back on top of the AA game.

2 Likes

That’s a decent boost. Would be cooler if Mastema didn’t get it’s best attribute at Warlock c2 tho :sleepy:

Using the new Shadowmancer skill Infernal Shadow

Infernal Shadow + Shrink Body

Infernal Shadow + Shrink Body + Link

Infernal Shadow + Shrink Body + Link + Shadow Thorn

2 Likes

This is kind of why I decided to leave Exo to the last to test. With Rubric’s stats it overpowers all other skills, making them look lackluster when compared with it. Nearing 900% per tick x 24 ticks uninterruptible aoe with a 15 sec cooldown. It is hard to find another skill that can match it.

Well, at least from previous Exorcist experience we know that Mackangdal, Sterea Trofh, Safety Zone and Aursine helps it to cast successfully. I don’t really like the cooldown though, 50 secs is way too long.

Darkside works well, if the Taoist decides to forgo the Stormcalling + Divine Punishment combo. Stormcalling unfortunately deals an aoe damage + leaves a Zaibas (if Taoist is a Krivis too) which reveals him/her.

Interestingly, as the only Green (Support) class for Clerics at Rank8, Taoist gains 0 new support spells

Exo class theme is beam book. Should build around the beam. Remaining skills just luxury. Luckily this exo class beam is very strong and fits all magical and support builds.

Taoist:
50s is too long for the combo.

Confirmed the paper shot skill is 2 waves of 3x hits (total 6 hits).

Note: only looks decent because rank 10 at level 250 (ktest exclusive).
original video

Man… Appears to be that no one loves Enchanter…

1 Like