Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

i just hope we will get same event…

Time to put to use all those tomes x8, spare exp cards, new quests, seeds and statues

I NEED those emotes!!

Lots of nice reasons to level your character to max now, i remember it took me over half a year to hit 420 because i just had no reason to, at least not enough for me to level. But emotes and fashion are the most important things, so thats lots of motivation :haha:

3 Likes

agree with this
buff the boss with more hp is not a challenge, its just annoying and take us more time for cm which kinda like quick casual feature to farm silver
they could just make every boss hit harder to increase our awareness like froster lord, merregina,abomination etc who can bother you with freezing state and eventually kill you if you are ungeared or abom with its reflect that could end up kill you
and honestly if you wanna get some challenge you should just defeat misrus H or casual legend raid

5 Likes

I agree with you all. Though I am afraid sooner or later, players will just figure out again which builds are most efficient and it will all be the same again…

3 Likes

A Tiny Tini called… Tiny Tina? :haha:

CMs will give more rewards and experience when you form a 5 man party, thus justifying the need to join partys and not solo in an MMO. This is a good thing.

IMC has been leaning way too hard on solo content as of recently, so it is refreshing to see a turn in that. Solo if you want, but the rest of us will be happy to form a party, hit the shout button, and do party content.

5 Likes

Has anyone done data mining on the 430’s weapons and armor visuals yet?

Do you mean those?

I like how the Disney equipment is a mix of recolors and new stuff.
But the 2h mace sticks out like a sore thumb cause they didnt even bother recoloring it, just copypasted the Lv75 kedoran 2h mace.
Imagine your endgame legend mace looking like a lv75 mace, not even a recolor or anything, but literally like a lv75 equipment.

Quality design as usual.

I am not playing in NA but I agree with him, party CM was only a thing when IMC first released, then they decided to cut players rewards when joining with a party then nobody wanted to party up, after many updates CM became so easy that there wasn’t a need anymore to enter a party, even if you were extremly undergeared you could clear stage 5 easily and some build even cleared stage 7 solo with only good weapon and shitty equips, there is no challenge in that. Now the “challenge” is back and I can play with friend without having my items/silver deducted by 70%.
But I agree with the Boss part, old mechanics are boring as f and everyone hates HP sponges.

1 Like

Also, forgot to mention that this change is also going to cause people to play #meta builds to clear CMs faster, making Tier 2 and 3 builds obsolete and discouraging people from playing their weak builds.

I would have liked if they kept the same difficulty and didn’t cut us off by 70% items/silver rewards for doing CMs on a party.

I simply dislike the idea of forcing people to do something they don’t want to, like a dictatorship, “you have to party cause i don’t want you to solo”.

Pray that you don’t get a Froster Lord on a CM 6 or 7 cause you know how bad that’s going to be.

Leaving this Bong video here, you know all these guys have +16 and +21 weapons and are geared, so you know what to expect. (10 minutes to clear just Stage 7)

4 Likes

They could release a solo mode just like the new casual stuff, for people that like to solo CM. But I don’t trust IMC when it comes to balancing rewards and dificulty.

3 Likes

buffing cm boss hp feels like a gimmick, sorry to say
make them hit harder, having annoying skills like froster lord, nuodai, abomination,corrupted is indeed a challenge
one thing really need hp buff is demon lord. damage buff too perhaps.something like deadly 9999999 medzio diena is ok cause dam, lately i dont even think demon lord having 2 phase now

1 Like

Eh I like that challenge modes need to party. I’m sure they will rebalance it at some point that you have to party to clear stage 7 and be able to solo up to stage 5.

I will ignore the insults, cutie pie.

1.) Most people ignore cm6-7 now since it is pointless to do, so I see party cm as an improvement.

2.) Soloing in an MMO should be the exception not the rule. I do like how you conveniently left out misrus.

3.) Sure you can solo, just not easily.

It will cause new players to ask for parties and get into groups, which will keep them playing the MMO. People play mmos to play with others. Sorry that you are such a lone wolf.

5 Likes

u know why maple story 2 was flop in eu? cuz u dont have ANY solo content in this game, so game is boring as hell :slight_smile: so i can understand why ppl want to have more solo content in tos, cuz tos always been more solo game than party game (thats why i llike tos too)

1 Like

ms2 was a flop in general, lol

2 Likes

idk, with the exception of raids and hard missions you could do the other things solo, i’ve played for several months and most things I did was solo and boring (like 80 to 90% of my total playtime was solo), also there were that specific solo content dark descent or something like that (similar to bernice) that you were obliged to do because it was the only place that you could get a decent belt.