Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Have you tried shadowmancer or onmyoji?

I’vet yet to even need SP potions as a Cleric/Wizard,

elelock uses alot of sp too

1 Like

And you can get thauma with 500 SPR and boom, no Sp problems and high magic attack anyway

I have an onmyoji actually, still no pots.

I’ll clarify that it’s a summoner variant so that no “BS” gets called.
I don’t use my cat buffs much either.

Since the beginning they should have made a mechanic with the Tree Root Crystals. I don’t get why it only recover stamina, it’s only a good thing for Swordmen… nothing else.

6 Likes

For PVP… yes.

- A full CON cleric. :whitepopo:

Onmyo does eat mana like crazy
Even with 200 SPR n rikaus cards im still chugging those blue pots

so disapointed with most of new skills ._. thx God Mapel story 2 will come soon >.> tos is meh atm… not even new nice content like challenge… only some new story added and new… dung? wow… rlly, thx IMC now i can just leave tos ><

3 Likes

Yeah, if you got a fixed party for content like Velcoffer where you have a static party and a guaranteed Linker, that’s true.

Depends on the build and where you’re farming. My Onmyoji (Full SPR for reasons) can farm for days without using SP potions with +% SP recovery cards.

1 Like

The cards that create a chance to recover 5% sp everytime you kill a monster of X element are very handy.

Dark or earth are probably the most common types, but it’s really great having a set of all the available elements so I just swap out my cards everytime I know I’m going to be spamming a certain type of content with a high amount of X element monsters.

Of course, this is assuming you can afford to sacrifice 200k silver per card switch.

anywho, completely ignoring that other mumbo jumbo… xD it’s really nice that they’re lowering the SP costs of Swordsman and Archers. Super awesome that they’re increasing ranges/hitboxes on some of the swordsmen skills too. I hope the Lancer skill will be cool

1 Like

cause there is actually no content for people who don’t aim for that
unless you are a bot lul

1 Like

There is no content that requires full anything aside from that
Also how is stats builds related to ktos, could we get back on topic?

2 Likes

http://tos.nexon.com/ts/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=206

Ktest updated rank 10

5 Likes

Did not expect this soon. Some rank 6 and 7 circle probably won’t be relevant if not going rank 8 circle 3 :thinking:

WAITING FOR THE VIDEOSSS

Also they reduced by almost 50% SP costs for Archers and Swordies, i’m soooooo happy my fencer wont be chugging so many sp pots anymore

1 Like

So many things to try… So little time

:sad:

3 Likes

try matador3 first please and thank you :hearts:

My mata knowledge is shallow… Ritsu is testing fencer metador in ktest though

HAve anybody calculated/Ktested how reduced SP cost on archer/swordsmen class skills will work with Diev’s Statue of Zemyna?