Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

I see some changes that were not listed on the devblog post… I will try to translate them, but I will call @Yunseo here because my korean knowledge goes as far as Google Translator goes haha

72 SP Double Punch becomes 26 SP Double Punch. 18 SP with Double Punch SP attribute. :smirk:

Awaiting translations and zealot videos, nice to have the updates so soon :tired:

1 Like

4 Rank Resets? 20/character

This is for ktest

/20ktestchars

Onmyoji Skill Details: (Yin Yang Consonance)

227% + 27% per skill level every .1s
Max 4s Cast Time
Max Target Count 15
Uses up 3 Paper Dolls

omg people are addicted with rank reset vouchers hahaha they see it, they’re pleased

This is a ktest patch update, devs will probably give A LOT of reset vouchers and instant R10 so people can test things

highly doubt that we will receive it in live servers.

EDIT:

WHY U DEVS HATE SADHU ( T.T )

SP Consumption

• Prakriti: Before (24 base, +7 per level) after (45.1 base, 14.9 per level)
  • Possession: Before (42 base, +11 per level) after (54.6 base, 13.8 per level)
  • Transmit Prana: Before( 44.4 base, 11.4 per level) after (82.5 base, 24.4 per level)

Only ABE got a reduction (from 54/12.4 to 45.6/9.6). I know nobody plays with this class a lot, but, but… WHY?

:sad:

1 Like

Guys this live is testing RANK 10 on ktest let’s what it \o;

It’s just a black scren here… i wanna watch it D:

Did you catch what Bullet Marker’s Outrage did exactly, streamside? Was it a toggle? An ability with a duration? Could you turn while using it?

I was afraid of that. RIP Bullet Marker. Thanks, man.

Testing new hitboxes and range for Swordie classes:

Infernal shadow works on bosses and you can use Thauma and Linker skills on it, it’s also a target ground skill like Iron Maiden:

Lancer3:

Hakka3:

Zealot3:

6 Likes
  • PC Room Benefits (that would be Token? maybe not =S)
    Increase the number of Challenge Mode entries 1 → 2

PC rooms are specific internet cafe rooms afaik, they provide benefits for players over playing from home.
Only exists in South Korea afaik.

1 Like

Any info about the Light/Dark attribute?

From what I read, mainly SP management changes. Mostly to Archer and Swordman classes. Yay! for my Mergen.
Anybody out there still playing Fencer? You can celebrate a bit hehe.
Then, from the Cleric class, PD sp management is going to be a lot easier.

The new Hacka skill looks lika a Lagged Cavalry Charge, with less range and high CD -_-

Is not the bright future I hope for hackas u_u

1 Like

In the stream I think the guy had lvl50 enhance on the skill, at least when I saw it he did not sure though.

That skill never picked my interest

The real change is getting lv 10 Hackapelle, Grind Cutter and Pain Barrier.

and SP cost? With Rubrik 15 costing 777 SP per cast and Aqua Benedictas’ 3 overheat going through your SP suprisingly fast, having another overheat skill on low-ish CD might be a problem.

cannon is included? pls say yes