Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Its all good, no one is perfect. I guess its good initiative for people to start checking kToS/kTest sources personally on their websites and not depend solely on free translations for information as everything so nothing gets missed out or misunderstood.

:scream:

Those numbers make my skin itch lol. I’m guessing those are player prices? Still, the item must be insanely rare for someone to be able to sell it for $63.9k

@therhay There are no medal-tradeable elixirs on our server’s market atm (Fedimian) sadly :confused:

@lumo.aq That’s not a real solution. What happens when everyone is buying up elixirs and other cheap medal-tradeable items to get these costumes? The medal-tradeable items vanish, and the ones that don’t vanish skyrocket in price until they balance out at a level where it’s not worth buying them to trade. That method only works in theory because it assumes that the buyer has more information than everyone else and the rest of the server won’t try exactly the same thing. But I can assure you that they will.

I wonder if they will release again a Giltine Box to let people have another opportunity of getting the doll and wings.
And i m curious to see the new classes masters arts individually. :satisfaction:
skills too of course.

Nobody knows, might or might not

There are currently a list of costumes yet to be reimplemented in iToS:

• original Xmas Class Costumes
  • Tuxedo Cat, Poodle , Popolion
  • Original Hanbok

They did try to sell the old wings again, like the small mint wings, steam punk wings. You can hope for the day to come

Let us all calm down and appreciate how gorgeous MAGGI’s artwork is. :distinguished:

(source: MAGGI’s personal twitter)

12 Likes

Look, Crevox said it himself. He does not translate events and translated half of an event only because the information happens to be in the data-mining. He did not omit anything and he also mentioned that he usually never includes information from the recycle shop in the first place, which is where the other half of the event is. He added that he isn’t perfect and may miss information as they are pretty hidden sometimes. Someone asked about information pertaining to the missing portion, and got information based on what’s been translated instead.

The exchange addressing the difference in information already concluded in a rather civil manner 10 hours ago. The discussion was about things pertaining to kToS content. I am not sure why you are being outraged on his behalf when he himself has already personally and thoroughly addressed this himself.

That looks … so awesome. I wonder what is the Special Costume for Terramancer, the scarf maybe? Hopefully IMC starts allowing the previous batch of new classes (Tiger Hunter, Matross, etc) to start getting their Special Costumes as well.

2 Likes

Don’t get too hyped for Terramancer. I have a feeling it won’t end well.

These are my expaction levels for each new class:

Blossom Blader: Probably OP
Arbalester: Meh tier
Rangda: Will be fine
Crusader: Toss up between really good or meh
Terramancer: Prepare for dissapoinment most likely

1 Like

I need Full lycantropy form BUFFF…:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Get hyped all you guys want. :satisfaction:
I have high hopes for Arbalester/Cruzader/Blossom Blader. The other two i m almost sure they will come strong.

But what i m waiting more is the next rework stage in this massive rework (praying for Templar)

1 Like

Don’t say that :frowning:

/20frowns

Full picture of Arbalest as shown belo-

icon_item_arbalest

Jk :joy:, I’m curious about Arbalest’s costume since Arbalest class master’s back is facing the front while the other class masters are looking forward, so no one will truly know what the Arbalest costume really looks like from the front from the class master’s picture alone until later than the rest of the new classes (or from MAGGI’s twitter).

Arbalest class master already looks like he can dual wield swords and go on a solo mission to rescue the Goddesses himself.

4 Likes

Oh you are right!! I never thought 1k4 people on steam all have 200m in their storage!!!

:wink: i’m pretty sure that number of ppl who have more than 1bil in storage foesnt stay under 10 in our sever, those who has 200m gonna be even more

1 Like

People are going crazy buying things to exchange, they all disappeared from the market on my server.
I still have a lot of them that I saved from the 7tp boxes and bought a lot for under 400k back then.
Since I am not a fan of these polluting effects and wings on games I think it’s time to make a profit :v:

2 Likes

Tbh with you in hope they dont have anymore transformation class. I die alittle in the inside everytime my costume gets covered up.

MAAAAN I will TOTALLY steal that pet when she’s looking elsewhere! :haha:

Oh no… :sad:
I definitely want to make a Terramancer, although I feel it’s gonna be more like the Geomancer from Final Fantasy than the master of Earth element everyone expects.

1 Like

Wizard - Terramancer - Runecaster - Onmyoji. Earth/Nature themed Wizard here I come.

3 Likes

Sorry for bringing an old topic but I wanted to check this accessory set. The “-Damage bonus increases by 0.3% of caster’s Critical Magic Attack stat” means I can increase the damage bonus with mass heal up to 30% but how is it calculated? It’s 0,3% per enhancement or its a raw true damage based on 0,3% of my Crital magic attack? I’m confused because of “(Increases by up to 20%, 30% max)”.

10% base then 20% more from 0.3% per 1 CMA.
Example:
50 CMA = 15% more => 25% total
67 CMA = 20% more => 30% total (Max)

Does that mean you need 6700 C-Matk to be able to cap 30%
Is this even achievable?