Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Easily with a large amount of SPR, which healers have. You could even gear some more Magic Critical Attack on pieces of equipment to push further.

2 Likes

Still confusing. If I need only 67 critical magic attack, there is no need to worry but if therhay is right about 6700 critical magic attack, then only heavy invested healers may be able to achieve +30%.

maybe something like 0.3% per 100 MCA. Not sure if description is the same as effect. (like ignas top/bot back there)

You need around 6700 Magic Critical Attack. To fully maximize the bonus, you certainly will need a lot of SPR.

My summoner in-game right now hits 6773 as is without this set at around 1500 SPR. Clerics have better SPR scaling and can acquire 1700+ SPR in game right now (can get more with these accessories) and get Magic Critical Attack on gear. Rexipher Cards also give +100 Magic Critical Attack per card if desired, which healers can run as they don’t have any strict requirements for red card choices.

1 Like

I consider myself a healer main and I have 13xx… I feel weak now…

2 Likes

1700+ with Misrus cloth set effect? If not, I want to know how to get so much SPR.

Without the effect. There are Pardoner shops in town that advertise having that much SPR in order to reach the potency of buffs that they have. It just involves picking the high SPR growth classes and stacking SPR with double ichors.

You can check some in town if you want.

Well, it’s not necessarily a bad thing. Going full into SPR that much may end up sacrificing other important stats, whether that be survivability or even perhaps Healing.

I think some people may feel that the amount of Magic Critical Attack or SPR is a requirement to use that set, but it isn’t. It’s a nice goal to strive to, but the effect is quite good even if you aren’t hitting the absolute maximum.

1 Like

Thank you! I will try my best to get this SPR. For a Healer, is better a Mace with Moringponia/Misrus ichor or a Rod with Asio ichor?

You’ll get more Healing out of a mace because of the [One-handed Blunt Mastery: Healing] attribute, but less SPR, which is another example of giving up SPR despite it still being a good idea to do so.

It’s up to you which mace of those two to use, they’re both good.

1 Like

4ever update notice: Overview

arb blossom crusa rang terra

alot of important info here, so better to wait for someone to accurately translate it all.

16 Likes

looks like the Blossom Blader master is holding the “Green Destiny” ~

Is it just me or Arbalest be lookin like going for some vampire/demon hunter motif.

2 Likes

Looks exactly like a mini Van Helsing.

2 Likes

Oh more and more Diablo now :3
I like !

Blossom blader makes me want to make a swordy

ok… even with google translate they say that the crit rate cap is removed only in pvp… really imc? Why not remove it and also give back working evasion…

I really hope that they do something about healers being super party reliant. Like I want to level a priest/Oracle/kabba, but te thought of going through 400 levels with no decent mobbing skills is painful.

New Legend equipment and set options

• New Legend equipment “Dyna” series will be released.

Aahh sh1t here we go again, u just finish your varna set, too bad we have a new set for u to enhance to +11 and trans 10 again, this game is a joke

8 Likes

Don’t you mean Disney? (lol first Sol Mickey, now disney)image

2 Likes

you say that as if no other MMORPG increases level cap and brings in new gear, only ToS

1 Like