Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Early august on ktest, later august on ktos. Maybe sooner, considering last updates.

Hello once more.

Pastebin has been cleaned up since I had errors on translation on some parts(Murm/Matador mostly)

Apologies for the inconvenience :sad:

Added additional info on skills/attributes.

7 Likes

People will expect less from its damage skills when its supportive skills aren’t so niche. Just Diev1 alone is way more supportive to any party than Tao will ever be.

Fencer is rank5

Matador is rank 8

Fencer3 Matador2 is possible when Rank 10 arrives (that was the point… with Rank 10 you can have “Fencer5”, a combination of Fencer3 Matador2)

ah poop. i forgot that. my bad

What about shadowmancer skills guys?

now you can’t escapse from shadowmancer, done

Taoist still a shame,
With this changes and new summon’s set.
Rank will way more interesting.
I’m thinking about

wiz pyro 3 thau 3 necro/sorc 3 with full spr.
wiz 2 psycho2 chrono 3 FF 3 for pvp maybe
wiz 3 link 3 thau 3 rune full spr for those love linker
wiz 3 ele 3 wl1 sage 3 or onmy 3 (onmy’s newskill seem like DNest’s Mejesty which dealing damage as long as your castbar idk)

What’s the Warlock dip for? RC could be a better choice for KD immunity.

Re: Sage Now we just need to verify 1.) if Black Hole uses AAR and 2.) If the skill allows you to hit mobs when sucked into the thing or if they have “immunity frames.” Hopefully we’ll get another substitute for Circling in the Wizard tree. Linker is nice, but not everybody wants to be a Linker. :no_mouth:

No, now we just need a blink dagger for Sage characters.

I see what you did there :haha: Unfortunately though they’ve already got it covered. :no_mouth:

This is more similar to Obsidian’s/Outworld’s skill but AOE. I just hope that links dont break once they’re sucked in

was hoping for good news regarding monk. when is r11 coming out?

okay I read the post it looks like what I said is the effect

“[C2 Skill] Disarm
Range increased. The skill can also no longer be blocked or evaded.”

This one is what I expected it to be since only in this way that Disarm will matter in PVP.
And combine with this:

“Crowd Control Debuffs:
Gohei (Miko), Bloodletting, Beak Mask, Fumigate (Plague Doctor) and Gregorate (Exorcist) will no longer defend against Stun, Spear Throw: Bind, Iron Hook, Arrest, Dethrone, Pull Rete, Throw Rete or Iron Maiden.”

I don’t know what to say…

3 Likes

Some of them are VERY different from the korean google translations HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP has been updated! :satisfaction:

1 Like

I was right about the Malleus Nerf, now you need C3 for almost-full effectiveness. - u -

Wonder if the c3 attribute will work against bosses.

I`m eexcited about omnj new skill, i hope that will be good VS bosses, since this classs sucks for it.

Disapointed with shadowmancer… single trash target skill…

Pied piper still easy to get us songs canceled, that is ridiculous

No love for cryo, still a “blue class” that do not tank, or even do dmg

Sage new skill is the top of the post, amazing and seems strong, but sage attributes… meh awful they could improve this

Im excited about taoist too, i think finally they could be useful, since ET changes yaaaaaay, i love taoist

I Love about sp of sword and archer.

Finally lancer !

About lancer will play pve ?